U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 10:03 AM

337 posts, read 628,143 times

Advertisements

Men more times than not seem to be oblivious to the fact when a women is flirting w/ him or is interested in him, I believe that's because women are such unique creatures that they are designed to keep men on our toes, and keep us guessing.

Sure someone can point out the obvious physical signs if she is interested in a man or not, but there are those select few women that have the uncanny ability to always possess that flirtatious come hither type of vibe.

Us men also realize if we do catch wind of some subtle hints that we have to weigh the options of, do we come right out and ask and risk potential embarrassment, or do we wait to see if she will be more obvious, thus potentially risking projecting to her we may not be interested.

I know some/most/many women will say they would prefer a man to just come right out and ask, heck us men would love that ounce of courage as well, it's the aftermath that prevents the majority of men from doing just that. At the same time couldn't women just come right out & say it to men?

Just a man looking for clarity!

Chance
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2010, 10:16 AM

302 posts, read 833,712 times
When she is interested in what you have to say. If she doesn't move the conversation much further when you talk to her, she probably isn't interested. When she likes you, she will keep good eye contact and want to keep a conversation going.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:43 PM

16,081 posts, read 26,403,803 times
I can sum it up with one word from your screen name Take a "chance".

Old 04-26-2010, 12:08 AM

146 posts, read 352,572 times
There are both Physical reactions and Emotional reactions when it comes to girls who are interested in a man, some include..

- She puts in effort in her looks when ever you seem to be around
- She smiles a lot and laughs at your jokes, acknowledges you, wants to get to know you, wants to speak to you and speaks highly of you
- In group conversations she will take your side in social debates or she will be really interested in your perspective
- Its in the eyes. she gives you that little twinkle
- She may not have enough courage to look at you for to long in case you happen to bust her she will get embarrassed
- She text messages you back right away and doesn't avoid you
- She tells a friend she likes you
- She wants to spend time with you on her own
- She makes food for you

Old 04-26-2010, 12:33 AM

14,004 posts, read 12,635,841 times
Men just have to wait and see. Do a little give and take, without telling her you are interested right away. Test the waters with inviting her places, like going on an expedition, or the beach. Get to know her better. Eventually, you will know enough to make a proper assesment of her attitudes and state of mind. There should be no rush. The more she likes you, the more time she will want to spend with you and eventually let you make passes made in jest, or completely block you.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:46 AM

2,093 posts, read 4,283,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda_1988 View Post
There are both Physical reactions and Emotional reactions when it comes to girls who are interested in a man, some include..

- She puts in effort in her looks when ever you seem to be around
- She smiles a lot and laughs at your jokes, acknowledges you, wants to get to know you, wants to speak to you and speaks highly of you
- In group conversations she will take your side in social debates or she will be really interested in your perspective
- Its in the eyes. she gives you that little twinkle
- She may not have enough courage to look at you for to long in case you happen to bust her she will get embarrassed
- She text messages you back right away and doesn't avoid you
- She tells a friend she likes you
- She wants to spend time with you on her own
- She makes food for you
Eeeeeeeeek. I just realized that I have been ignoring most of these signs for the last 10 years of my life.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:06 AM

2,250 posts, read 1,304,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC2462 View Post
Eeeeeeeeek. I just realized that I have been ignoring most of these signs for the last 10 years of my life.
You've been ignoring free food from interested women??

Old 04-26-2010, 10:24 AM

2,093 posts, read 4,283,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Dude View Post
You've been ignoring free food from interested women??
The only free food I get from women are my mom, aunt, and sister. They're excluded...

I got a serious problem if I can't decipher the female body language.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:31 AM

121 posts, read 183,474 times
It's impossible to know if a woman is intrested because they never initiate contact and they constantly play hard to get. Don't expect a woman to openly show that they are intrested because thats just not going to happen.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:32 PM

4,100 posts, read 6,694,754 times
Brenda, you certainly tell it like it is for all guys to understand. I don't see how a guy could miss a woman being interested in him, most of them will also flirt just a bit. As for you, Fox, you need to get out of the chicken coup...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships