Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 11:35 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
It's been an ongoing trend of teen girls and younger women wanting to get with men over 30. They would lie about their age to get with older men and some men believe them.

Why do teen girls and younger women lie about their ages so much? Don't men ever realize how old they look or they just don't care?

Ummm.....have you seen teenage girls lately?? I mean, they are WAY more developed and older looking than when I was a teenager. So it's really hard for men to tell if they are talking to a 16 yo who says she's 22. I mean, outside of asking for ID, how would you ever know.....unless you brought her home after curfew.

Girls lying about their age is nothing new...it's just now you REALLY can't tell how old they are based on looks alone.

So with that, tread lightly and if in doubt, ask for proof of age. Unless you are ok with a charge of sex offender following you for the rest of your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 12:07 PM

400 posts, read 849,471 times
I can't tell honestly. Some girls that are like 13 look like they could be in their 20s. I don't know if the girls or changed or if I couldn't ever tell to begin with. That said, I think after you talk to them for a bit it should become fairly obvious and a lot of the "I didn't know your honor!" guys probably decided to mix willful ignorance with wishful thinking!

Old 04-26-2010, 01:36 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
Young girls/women will ALWAYS lie about their ages. If you pay attention to her conversation you will know she's young.

Hey, stop looking at her tender breast, dude.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:42 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,538,654 times
Quote:
It's been an ongoing trend of teen girls and younger women wanting to get with men over 30. They would lie about their age to get with older men and some men believe them.

Why do teen girls and younger women lie about their ages so much? Don't men ever realize how old they look or they just don't care?
He He.

They lie about their age for the same reason older women lie about their age.

Except it is to get younger men.....

Old 04-26-2010, 02:56 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,539 times
Quote:

From what I've seen the girls are just victims of their own natural hypergamy. They want the guys they perceive as being higher up the social/alpha status food chain and so they qualify themselves. The guys they perceive as such are usually older and that's just the way it is. Anyway, this attempting to qualify themselves manifests itself as the misguided attempt to appear in the guys' same league somehow by being closer in age to them.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,982,124 times
Quote:

Because the older guys are more than likely have their own home, transportation and a steady income that enables more options than guys their age.

Some of these girls have been molested and others are simply following a pattern they learned somewhere or a line of thinking they picked up.

I once had a 16 year old girl call me a coward, a homo and cursed me out because I would not go out with her.
i was in the grocery minding my business. She bumped into me and I said excuse me. She then asks if I'm married and after I say no makes a sexual proposition. I had the feeling she was a young girl so I asked her age. Then I said she was too young.
She told me she 'normally' dated older men and her last boyfriend was 45.

And I turned her down and she made the comments above.
She did look like she was about 20 and she had a sort of casual business coat and skirt on.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:19 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,982,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Ummm.....have you seen teenage girls lately?? I mean, they are WAY more developed and older looking than when I was a teenager. So it's really hard for men to tell if they are talking to a 16 yo who says she's 22. I mean, outside of asking for ID, how would you ever know.....unless you brought her home after curfew.

Girls lying about their age is nothing new...it's just now you REALLY can't tell how old they are based on looks alone.

So with that, tread lightly and if in doubt, ask for proof of age. Unless you are ok with a charge of sex offender following you for the rest of your life.
The hormones in the food.
There are three different steroids alone found in milk in miniscule quantities.
These are supposedly banned from use for human consumption by the FDA.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:11 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,099,131 times
Simple math: all guys dig young chicks and many--but not all of--young chicks dig older guys. Especially girls with Daddy Issues, of which there are simply tons these days! I'm over 40 and have been not-so-subtely propositioned by girls in their early 20's twice in the past month. Back in my pro drummer days I can honestly say I got more ass than a rent-a-car and most of it was from younger women. Some...far younger.
Middle-aged guys like me will usually admit to wanting chicks in their "mid-twenties" but they're not being totally honest. Most of them would hook-up with an 18 year-old of they could.
The age of consent in this country is absurd. It's puritanical. Much of the rest of the world laughs at us for it. It should be 15 or 16...not 18.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:53 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,225,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
... The age of consent in this country is absurd. It's puritanical. Much of the rest of the world laughs at us for it. It should be 15 or 16...not 18.
In 2/3 of U.S. states the age of consent is 16. No, that's not too old, no way. Eighteen might be a bit old, but in many cases that has a qualifier to it -- so that it's still legal for an 18 or 19 year old to be with someone a couple years younger, and I think that's reasonable.

Just be darn sure what the age of consent is in your state, and KNOW the age of that young gal who claims to be 20. If there's any doubt, ask for an ID. It might be a little embarrassing for one of you, but it's better than jail time and a lifetime of "sexual predator" on your record.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:02 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,639 times
Hmm well ever since I was 13, I was being mistaken for 18+ by people who didn't know me. While I was in high school, I would always get hit on by older guys who thought I was in college or grad school. The expression they made when I told them I was in high school was quite amusing. I particularly remember this one very nice PhD I met while I was attending a reception with my father. The poor man looked awfully confused when he asked me what school I would be graduating the upcoming year and I said _____ ______ High School. I've never seen a PhD look that confused before. It's like they forget how to make that face in school or something lol.

Conversely, I'm typically and always have been attracted to guys who are older than me. This ranges from 3-15 years. I've just never been into men who look like young boys and so many of my peers often did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships