Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 11:11 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,637,581 times

Advertisements

Women do initiate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 11:17 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder999 View Post
Why don't girls ever initiate sex? Are girls afraid they will seem slutty if they initiate sex even if they are in a relationship with the guy or do girls not like sex at all?
If a women is interested & confident in herself, she'll initiate.

If she doesn't, she's either still insecure in herself or just plain not interested.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:38 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,098 times
Quote:
Why don't girls ever initiate sex? Are girls afraid they will seem slutty if they initiate sex even if they are in a relationship with the guy or do girls not like sex at all?
What girls have u been with. Cause I have two teenage boys and the girls r initiating sex a lot.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:40 AM

121 posts, read 192,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaTado View Post
I initiate constantly. Many of the women I know will initiate sex as well, even with people they aren't in a relationship with. If no women ever initiate sex with you, I'd look in the mirror at the common factor.
Go to the sports section and then the boxing section and you will see that I have a video posted there of me training so you can tell me yourself if I am ugly or not. By no means do I think I look good but maybe you could tell me what to do to look better.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:57 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,017,781 times
They don't? Somehow I never got that memo. I must have been out having sex.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:03 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,104,492 times
Default Why don't girl's ever initiate sex...

Quote:
Don't know how old you are, but where I live they do initiate sex. Maybe they are just waiting for you to get older and more experienced.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:13 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
Quote:
Go to the sports section and then the boxing section and you will see that I have a video posted there of me training so you can tell me yourself if I am ugly or not. By no means do I think I look good but maybe you could tell me what to do to look better.
The way you described yourself in your other thread on initiative, you sound like a sour puss sad sack that is terminally disavantaged and you already have formulated a pre conceived idea about what women want and don't want and you aren't even dating to know what they will initiate.

Looks aren't everything honey, and if your personality sucks and you have a 'woe is me I'm defeated before I start' attitude then I don't care how good looking you could be. Personality will eventually trump looks every time.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:21 PM

121 posts, read 192,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
The way you described yourself in your other thread on initiative, you sound like a sour puss sad sack that is terminally disavantaged and you already have formulated a pre conceived idea about what women want and don't want and you aren't even dating to know what they will initiate.

Looks aren't everything honey, and if your personality sucks and you have a 'woe is me I'm defeated before I start' attitude then I don't care how good looking you could be. Personality will eventually trump looks every time.
I don't really know why you are attacking me like this. But first of all I'm not a "sour puss sad sack" whatever that might be... I accept the fact that as a man I will have to make the first move and take all the initatives, thats just the way it is.

And I never said I was good looking, infact if you read my post I pretty much said the opposite.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:25 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,637,581 times
^No. You don't. I have never pursued a woman, and I've been in around a dozen relationships.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:27 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,099,118 times
Quote:
You shouldn't be having sex with girls. Wait until they are women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships