Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 05:55 AM

76 posts, read 126,835 times

Advertisements

According to evolutionary psychology, the official state ideology of the USA, the social sciences are branches of biology. After all society is just a complex form of matter in motion.

Social sciences are branches of biology I | Psychology Today

Social sciences are branches of biology II | Psychology Today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 06:02 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,229 times
This whole thread is a waste of space.

If you want to cut yourself from humanity, no one is stopping you, just quit trying to get attention from us then.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:25 AM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
you need help. you sound depressed.
Depressed? He sounds psychotic. And yes, a vapid pool of misery.

Old 05-11-2010, 07:18 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enamdar View Post
Murdoch's theoretical journal which is the official ideology of America and thus the entire world has endorsed the evopsych worldview: The New Dating Game | The Weekly Standard

Now I'm sure no one will believe me, but this is NOT about me being a single virgin loser guy who can't get a date. More its about what kind of world we live in where evil is always rewarded. I can't live in a universe like that. Why bother to get a job and support oneself and live in brutal ruthless dog eat dog world of evil? My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.

Its true I've always been kind of an anti-sexual puritan but evopsych just makes it more vicious.

I feel nothing for disgust for humanity. But thats what the Darwinian struggle for existence. Brutality is the only virtue. I'm what the Nazis would call life unworthy of life. Even if your content to be a lifelong virgin girls rewarding "bad boy" traits still affects the world you live in. I could not be more repulsed by humanity which is why I have cut myself off in complete isolation for nearly a year now.

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

So there are no victims in this monstrous world just wolves eating wolves.

How do you endure this world? And what is your advice for me?
Not being mean but have you sought professional help for depression or possible undiagnosed other issues? There is a whole world out there that you haven't seen yet and need to entertain the possibility that you are drawing conclusions based upon extremely limited life experiences.

Too much sitting alone reading isn't going to help you either.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Not being mean but have you sought professional help for depression or possible undiagnosed other issues? There is a whole world out there that you haven't seen yet and need to entertain the possibility that you are drawing conclusions based upon extremely limited life experiences.

Too much sitting alone reading isn't going to help you either.
It does not matter whether evopsych is "objectively" true or not. It is the official state ideology of the USA, which rules the world. Power makes its own truth. I see no seeds of change within the next half century, so if I'm going to live under this Truth, then its true enough for me.

Its not about me personally. If kindness led to success with women, and I was a lifelong virgin, I would be fine with that. But sexual competition is about which male can demonstrate the most cruelty, brutality and sadism. And I have to live in a world like that. Thats what I can't deal with.

As I said in my OP, even someone with no investments, can have their life ruined by a stock market crash.

Is my post misogynist? From my perspective it makes women look like Chamberlains and men like Hitlers.

IDK the longer I stay away from humanity, the more I feel its pointless to even dialogue with them since their minds are crafted by the cruelty and brutality of natural selection. I don't think humans can even comprehend any ideas that are harmful to the survival of the selfish gene.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:57 PM

1 posts, read 960 times
Quote:
Thats what I can't deal with.
Then consider, as others have suggested, talking to someone about it. There's nothing wrong with getting some help.

Quote:
Its not about me personally. If kindness led to success with women, and I was a lifelong virgin, I would be fine with that.
I figured that if I showed you just any old evidence you might just dismiss it. On the other hand I notice you saying things like "red in tooth and claw" and "selfish-gene" which makes me think you read Richard Dawkins. So I figured if I could find something from Dawkins himself you would respect and listen to that. So I went searching. And I found something.

You seemed to mention that you would be ok with things if kindness led to success with women.

Well then, you are in luck. I present to you two clips from part two of 'The Genius of Charles Darwin' which is a documentary by Richard Dawkins.

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZiV7p5afkA

(Take the space out of 'h ttp' at the beginning)

Watch the following two segments:

0:23 to 0:41

And more importantly 3:13 till 4:17

And this is coming from a Richard Dawkins documentary no less.

The world is not the monstrous hell hole you imagine it to be. I hope one day you can realize that too.

Please take care and be well enamdar.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:25 AM

Do any females here have any thoughts on the picture I have drawn here? Is your life a living hell? Do you feel that you are nothing more than a toy for men to enjoy? Do you find yourselves rewarding cruelty? What do you hope to find in men? Does anything I have said ring true?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships