Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2010, 11:30 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Viny80 wrote:If I sang a note with some vibrato my adam's apple would also show off it's skills by fluttering up and down in sync with my voice.

Always wondered just what created that vibrato effect in singing. Obviously, I don't have it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2010, 11:42 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,152,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
Odd reasons you wouldn't date someone. .

"She" had a penis.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:46 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,152,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TumbleBug View Post
If I ever became single again (heaven forbid)

I could and would never date a man with long hair and/or a man who was fussy with his food.

There is something extremely unmanly about a man who is a finicky eater.

So you prefer a guy who is intersted in clogging every artery around his heart and feeding his body constant crap?

Let me guess, you prefer to .... Microwave it or Eat Out.

What if a guy has allergies to certain foods or can't consume dairy products? You prefer he "suck it up" and deal with the pain and near death experiences; so as to not inconvienance you?

Old 05-09-2010, 01:09 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
So you prefer a guy who is intersted in clogging every artery around his heart and feeding his body constant crap?

What if a guy has allergies to certain foods or can't consume dairy products? You prefer he "suck it up" and deal with the pain and near death experiences; so as to not inconvienance you?
The OP is probably a woman that weighs 300 lbs and has 5 pizzas, 6 burgers and 2 packages of sausage a day, then washes it down with a diet soda and says she's eating healthy. I guess I, and other men who lead a healthy lifestyle are very unmanly.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:31 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times
Quote:
"She" had a penis.
Or maybe once did have one.

I wouldn't date a "man" who was once a woman.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:31 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
The OP is probably a woman that weighs 300 lbs and has 5 pizzas, 6 burgers and 2 packages of sausage a day, then washes it down with a diet soda and says she's eating healthy. I guess I, and other men who lead a healthy lifestyle are very unmanly.
You guys are reading a lot into her post that isn't there. "Finicky" means "picky" not "unhealthy". A finicky eater won't try new things, won't go to ethic restaurants, generally eats the same thing every day. And I agree, that's not the most attractive trait.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
You guys are reading a lot into her post that isn't there. "Finicky" means "picky" not "unhealthy". A finicky eater won't try new things, won't go to ethic restaurants, generally eats the same thing every day. And I agree, that's not the most attractive trait.
Shame on me for assumingYeah, being finicky is not a good look for a man

Old 05-09-2010, 01:33 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,682,259 times
Quote:
Quote:
This is ridiculous. The poster said "finicky eater", not "healthy eater" or "man with allergies". Finicky eaters are people who won't eat anything except maybe two or three things -- and those things aren't necessarily healthy. These are people who get disgusted by the most innocuous things. Finicky eaters, at least males, are insufferable. Cooking for them or going out to eat with them is an ordeal. And more often than not, their extreme selectivity in food indicates a certain kind of personality, which is small and inflexible.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:39 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,099,118 times
Quote:
Shame on me for assumingYeah, being finicky is not a good look for a man

Actually shame on you for assuming AND for being a jerk about it as well. You not only assumed, you took it to an extreme and said some very negative things about an OP which had NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY nothing, to do with the topic.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:40 PM

I have staple foods that I enjoy eating on the regular but I also discover that by trying new foods, they too could become favorites. As long as it tastes good and is healthy, it can be exotic or whatever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships