Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 01:15 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,075,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky1975 View Post
Got approached by them all the time when I was a bouncer. Always turned them down, I won't contribute to degenerate behavior that is crumbling our civilization.

So Donald is at the heart of our problems because he sleeps around while his wife is home raising the new born? Does that make him a degenerate? Thought so.

(Go ahead what's your name....I expect your retort, but just couldn't resist the degenerate comment and how well it fit the situation...and clearly the country is going to hell...or crumbling, to quote the poster).

Old 06-25-2018, 01:18 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,384,993 times
There are times to resist your own urges in situations where you know it is not correct such as getting sexually involved in a marriage no matter what the excuse is. Refrain.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:27 PM

902 posts, read 747,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
So Donald is at the heart of our problems because he sleeps around while his wife is home raising the new born? Does that make him a degenerate? Thought so.

(Go ahead what's your name....I expect your retort, but just couldn't resist the degenerate comment and how well it fit the situation...and clearly the country is going to hell...or crumbling, to quote the poster).
Wat? We've been degenerate since the 60's and on the decline since. Read a book kid

Old 06-25-2018, 02:05 PM

24,559 posts, read 18,248,333 times
I’ve been married twice. I had many opportunities but never cheated. It’s my set of personal ethics. Ex-wife v1.0 probably cheated on me. She’s now dead from poor lifestyle choices. Payback is a *****. I live with my girlfriend. I would never consider cheating.

On the flip side, if I’m single, I have no qualms about FWB with married women. It’s not my ethical problem, it’s theirs. I’m not going to get into a LTR with a married woman I’m sleeping with so it sets the boundaries.

Old 06-25-2018, 03:52 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,022,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Do you really plan to SLEEP with her?

Her husband might understand your desire for sex, But sleep? No way!!!!

This woman is seducing you because at 36, she feels that she is getting old. A young guy proves to her that she still has "it"

You can do better

At 36, she's at her prime sexually. Paired up with a 20 yr. old who'd be like a jack rabbit? Biologically, it'd be the perfect situation.

But alas, she IS married, and biology isn't the only aspect to take in consideration.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:31 AM

1,098 posts, read 1,865,897 times
I did, only I found out after the deed was done. My heart sank and was petrified that he'd come looking for me eventually. She married a guy who was far too interested in sports and being a "dudebro" more than a father and husband, even came from money. To clarify, they were "separated", her words not mine so for all I know she could be lying.

The warning sign I ignored that she came on WAY too strong and I wasn't exactly in peak physical appearance either but she like my face so that's... good?

Old 06-27-2018, 08:38 AM

5,407 posts, read 3,600,460 times
I slept with a married woman when I was single-with her husbands permission, she was about 8 years older than me. it went on for about 12 months, I think they divorced some time later when I had moved on, wished i'd stuck around.i really liked her.

Old 06-27-2018, 09:17 AM

777 posts, read 452,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post

On the flip side, if I’m single, I have no qualms about FWB with married women. It’s not my ethical problem, it’s theirs. I’m not going to get into a LTR with a married woman I’m sleeping with so it sets the boundaries.
Nah, dude. It's your ethical problem whether you admit it or not.

If you are NOT 100% certain that a woman has an open arrangement, and you are sleeping with her, you are accessory to and complicit with her lies, no matter how you spin it to absolve yourself of culpability.

YOU are hurting an innocent husband when you sleep with his wife. End of story. Yes, she's being bad cheating, but you're part of it. It takes two to tango.

As for the rest of people who are bragging on sleeping with many married women ... I think you're despicable. I'm sure you don't care what I think, but I speak my mind.

It's one thing to be deceived. It's another to not fully check out someone's background enough before sleeping with them. It's entirely another to know someone is in a committed relationship, lying to their spouse or significant other, and think it's fine to go ahead and rut anyway.

There's a ton of emotional abuse and gaslighting that is usually part and parcel of cheating. If you're hunky dory with all the pain a cheater puts their SO through, just so you can get your rocks off, you are hugely lacking in empathy and compassion for your fellow human.

(Again, I repeat, if you know it's an open arrangement, I don't have an issue with it.... but if you know the other party is lying to their partner, you're condoning it, then you're an accessory to very hurtful behavior, end of story.)

Old 06-27-2018, 09:38 AM

24,626 posts, read 9,449,501 times
I did, the woman went out to the clubs every weekend and routinely cheated on her husband. Legally she was not divorced and didn’t want to go through a divorce for the sake of him, but psychologically and mentally she was already divorced.

Keeping up this double life for her must’ve been pretty easy when you’re a husband who never questions why your wife goes out every weekend nor wants to join her.

People cheat pretty often due to how expensive/complex/long/dragged out divorces can be.

Old 06-27-2018, 10:47 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
At 36, she's at her prime sexually. Paired up with a 20 yr. old who'd be like a jack rabbit? Biologically, it'd be the perfect situation.

But alas, she IS married, and biology isn't the only aspect to take in consideration.
I never "got" this as a 30something-year-old woman...I didn't want a jackrabbit who could just go...I wanted a grownup who knew how to please me and wanted to; that was most important, and most satisfying.

Sexual "peak" doesn't just mean how many times you can do it in X hours or how fast the partner can get ready to do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships