Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:09 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,405,045 times

Advertisements

I've heard all these years that women reach their peak at 35. So, I was kinda shocked that my sex drive totally took a dump. I don't think it is anything physiological, though. Like some others have said, it's probably situational. My bf has had some issues with work and other things for the past two years, and to put it mildly, he hasn't been the most pleasant person to be around. But, I guess it's sorta working out for the time being because, well, now I have to head over to the ED thread and talk about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 04:05 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
I have had nothing but fantastic mind blowing, soak the sheets fantastic sex with the couple of post menopausal woman I have been with. Definately no lack of elasticity or lubrication! I believe the guys lose it before the woman do? But its probably situational there too.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:28 PM

1 posts, read 2,260 times
Iam 40 with high sex drive but my wife who is 42 its like its lost and
feels like she hurting my Drive .
What to do

Old 04-10-2012, 06:44 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Being older is so much better! I have more energy, am less inhibited, it is exciting, to have no kids around to interrupt anything! I can be as loud as I want! I don't need to time things based on how long does a "Lion King" DVD, with juice box and animal crackers last, until the boys start fighting. No need for me to worry about birth control, and there is no problem with me being a "dried up old hag", that is for sure. This is by far, the best time of my life...

Old 04-25-2012, 02:33 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,620 times
Everyone's different but for me, a 35 year old woman:

Teens: Very curious, a bit shy but with enough of a drive to masturbate before I was ever with a guy, but overall I think my libido was typical. It increased when I was with someone worth being with.

20s: Slight increase at first, big increase when I reunited with the man I'd end up marrying, sky-high until kids came along, then pretty good but difficult to really make things happen.

30s so far: Lower at the start, but higher again now that the kids are older and stay in bed at night. Lack of sleep with small kids seemed to be the BIG killer. Its almost now back to where it was in my mid-20s. I crave the orgasm moreso than the intimacy these days but the intimacy is still very important.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:43 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,653,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Those of us who've been around a bit know that normal drooping and sagging and bulging will not get in the way of a great roll in the hay.

Body size, shape, and condition are so overrated with regards to great sex. It's about having a fun, adventurous, kind, and giving attitude...and that comes in all shapes and sizes.

So true.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:01 AM

2 posts, read 3,561 times
Exclamation 48 and my libido has never been higher!

! am 48 and enjoy sex to the up most even more so than i did when I was in my twenties. Even though I always had a high sex drive, I was always worried about becoming pregnant and could not allow myself to perform like I wanted to... but now I am like who gives a damn have not had a period in 2 years. My crouch is wet all the time feels like I am always in ready mode! And I want and crave sex all the time! I look like a 25 year old, and nothing is sagging yet after giving birth to twins a few years ago. Now-a-days I just seem like a horny toad with an untamable strong urge for sex all the time! A guy my age can't keep up, but a young man in his twenties we can go all day long with no complaints... it's like they can smell me coming n they get a hard on. Yep, this is something that is weird-I am convinced ***** don't age it just gets better like fine wine! At least for me I think a woman's libido drive is 99.9% situational.

Old 10-20-2012, 06:33 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,875,003 times
I am 52 and there is nothing wrong with my sex drive...in fact, I dated a 66 yr old man last year, and he could keep up with me WITHOUT the big V!

Old 10-21-2012, 10:33 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,717,447 times
My wife is better than ever. She's 60 and I'm a few months shy of 70. She's probably on the upper end of the "lust curve", but I am not sure how much that matters.

Old 11-11-2012, 08:32 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,506,290 times
So is a woman more emotionally driven for sex or physically driven for sex with her spouse/significant other.
Key words like passion, love, and building up are common. But what about quick in the heat of the moment for women, what drives that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships