Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 08:51 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,697,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Those of us who've been around a bit know that normal drooping and sagging and bulging will not get in the way of a great roll in the hay.

Body size, shape, and condition are so overrated with regards to great sex. It's about having a fun, adventurous, kind, and giving attitude...and that comes in all shapes and sizes.
Although I repped you for this post I had to comment.

You rock
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 08:53 AM

791 posts, read 1,421,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You're killing me! Now I wanna know what the remark is!!!!!!
I know what it is....LOL

Old 05-11-2010, 09:24 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,848,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Those of us who've been around a bit know that normal drooping and sagging and bulging will not get in the way of a great roll in the hay.

Body size, shape, and condition are so overrated with regards to great sex.
As someone who has personally been around a bit myself, I respectfully disagree with you on this. From a purely physical viewpoint, sex itself is a athletic activity. And as such, a persons body size, shape, condition and physical fitness level DOES PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE in how good/great/bad it will be.

I mean, lets be honest, if you found a mate who you totally loved and was great in all aspects like caring, emotion, kindness, technique, etc., sex would be much better if they were physically fit than if they were not. Again, if all other factors were present, wouldnt you rather have sex with and enjoy it more with someone like Daniel Craig/Hugh Jackman/Maksim Chermokosky/Dwight Howard or would you want someone like Kevin James/Dom Delouise/Jay Leno.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Let's not make this a gender bashing thread. It only takes a couple of clicks to close it.
I agree. But, I dont think that this thread is spiraling into that. The OP sounds young and inexperienced in life. I just wanted to point out the reality (which everyone in the world knows) that as the womans sex drive may in fact increase with age, HIS sex drive may decrease as he may lose interest/attraction to her as her body ages and becomes flabby, saggy, wrinkly, etc. which is normal as people age.

He needs to be prepared for reality and the challenges he may have to face in his relationship with this older woman.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:31 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,429,955 times
From an older mans point of view------the ladies get better in bed with age and experiance!

Old 05-11-2010, 09:35 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,429,955 times
Quote:
Please dont tell me you agree with his utterly tasteless "saggy" remark!
Here is a great example. I would take kshe95girl any day over a young girl. But then again I've always had a thang for those Missouri girls!

Old 05-11-2010, 09:41 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,386,147 times
Womens sexual peak is 35-40. Men 16-22.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:05 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,305,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I agree. But, I dont think that this thread is spiraling into that. The OP sounds young and inexperienced in life. I just wanted to point out the reality (which everyone in the world knows) that as the womans sex drive may in fact increase with age, HIS sex drive may decrease as he may lose interest/attraction to her as her body ages and becomes flabby, saggy, wrinkly, etc. which is normal as people age.

He needs to be prepared for reality and the challenges he may have to face in his relationship with this older woman.
I didn't realize this was a trait specifically for women......what happens to men's bodies when they age....it just falls off??

Old 05-11-2010, 10:06 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,633,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

Actually the truth is, married couple lose interest in doing each other because they are both turned off as they watch each other's bodies deteriorate. Look around, open your ears you will see men complain all the time that their wives don't want to have sex with them anymore, without accepting the fact that they themselves have become fat and gross so why would she want to have that sort of body flopping around on top of her? (And we know the reverse is true as well, women get fatter at a higher rate than men.) There are exceptions out there of course... but everyone is getting uglier as time marches on. Better hope you end up with someone who can overlook the inevitable flaws.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Please dont tell me you agree with his utterly tasteless "saggy" remark!
Nothing "tasteless" about it. Lets not bury our heads in the sand and/or pretend not to notice the giant pink elephant in the room. Isnt it a fact that as people age, we lose muscle tone and as such, saggyness occurs? This is someone that we all face, but more often than not, its causes a problem in a (non married) relationship where the woman is the older and the guy is younger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships