Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 06:48 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,870,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I am not saying that liking sex with a man or a tranny is bad. I am simply putting forth the notion that one cannot pretend you are with a woman when they aren't at all.

I don't know why guys have such a hard time admitting they like having sex with another man. Like it's so terrible.
This is your fallacy right here. Gender/biological sex is not a black & white thing, rather it is a spectrum. All fetus' are inherently female at conception - that's why men have nipples for instance. Because of this inevitably you get all sorts of intersex conditions. Transsexuals are actually intersex- sometimes they have obvious physical syptoms such as internal oviaries, or don't respond to hormones at puberty (suprisingly common), though usually their brains are just wired the opposite to what their bodies are.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Can't point it out hey?
Don't care.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:28 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
This is your fallacy right here. Gender/biological sex is not a black & white thing, rather it is a spectrum. All fetus' are inherently female at conception - that's why men have nipples for instance. Because of this inevitably you get all sorts of intersex conditions. Transsexuals are actually intersex- sometimes they have obvious physical syptoms such as internal oviaries, or don't respond to hormones at puberty (suprisingly common), though usually their brains are just wired the opposite to what their bodies are.
I am well aware of the spectrum of sexuality. It does not take away from the fact that men who sleep with trannys are denying their bisexuality and are simply trying to kid themselves.

Personally you can get blown by a cow for all I care. What people do with their sex lives is entirely up to them, as long as it's consensual and no-one gets hurt (unless they choose to get hurt of course).

Old 11-09-2011, 09:04 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,870,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I am well aware of the spectrum of sexuality. It does not take away from the fact that men who sleep with trannys are denying their bisexuality and are simply trying to kid themselves.

Personally you can get blown by a cow for all I care. What people do with their sex lives is entirely up to them, as long as it's consensual and no-one gets hurt (unless they choose to get hurt of course).
I didn't bring up the 'spectrum of sexuality'. I was talking about biological sex. These men are NOT bisexual - there is no real term to describe them. The closest would be polysexual/multisexual. Bisexual men are attracted to MEN THAT LOOK LIKE MEN as well as women. Strictly speaking bisexuals are only attracted to conventional cis-gendered men and women and not people in between. Men that like transsexuals usually only like women and transsexuals. There is a difference, and bisexual is not the right term.

Old 01-15-2012, 12:11 PM

499 posts, read 891,860 times
no.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:54 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phototaker1 View Post
Here is a recent photo.
Now I enjoy a good Puerto Rican tranny as much as the next guy but some of them in THAT picture look busted up.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:59 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
after seeing picture, I want a girl with huge jugs LOL

Old 01-15-2012, 04:02 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,400,554 times
I've often though about this myself after I found out about an old school friend who had a sex change and now looks as female as a female born in the right body.

Honestly, my answer is yes, but she would have had to have completed surgery. It would also depend on the person, just like any relationship. Also, as I have no desire to have children, it might be a positive factor, unless that person wanted to adopt. I don't see these people as freaks, sorry. I don't really give a damn what others would think of me either, if I were dating a woman who was born male.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:58 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,322,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Negative, if it has facial hair as in a beard and mustache and scratches its crouch on a regular...its definitely a man.
Women can get facial hair as well. I've seen Hispanic women with a slight mustache before.

But "Chaz"'s DNA chromosomes tell us that "Chaz" is a woman and will always be a woman. Now she just looks like a butch lesbian woman who's trying to look like a man.

God made her as a woman and she should appreciate that. So, she is clearly mentally ill.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:08 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,400,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
Women can get facial hair as well. I've seen Hispanic women with a slight mustache before.

But "Chaz"'s DNA chromosomes tell us that "Chaz" is a woman and will always be a woman. Now she just looks like a butch lesbian woman who's trying to look like a man.

God made her as a woman and she should appreciate that. So, she is clearly mentally ill.
If you believe that god made this person, then god made them the way they are, like it or not. He is not doing anyone any harm by living as a man. He most likely works, abides by the law, pays his taxes and functions normally. I don't see that as mentally ill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships