U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-09-2011, 05:25 AM

2,630 posts, read 1,747,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
not sure why sexual orientation is so important to you guys. i find it hilarious that it's the central point of this conversation. guess i shouldn't be surprised considering most of the posters on this site are sexually repressed americans
The guy with the white beard who doesn't really exist said it's wrong in that book he didn't write. Don't you know? Sexually repressed indeed. I couldn't imagine living with such a narrow world view.

Last edited by archineer; 11-09-2011 at 06:39 AM..

Old 11-09-2011, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Sexual orientation is important to everyone, it is part of our identity. The issue is men who like trannys but refuse to be open about their bisexual or even homosexual orientation.
HAHA whatever. I think I explained this in another post.

As far as sexual orientation goes I only label myself as bi for convenience, frankly labels are for soup cans.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:48 AM

Quote:
I am not saying that liking sex with a man or a tranny is bad. I am simply putting forth the notion that one cannot pretend you are with a woman when they aren't at all.

I don't know why guys have such a hard time admitting they like having sex with another man. Like it's so terrible.
This is your fallacy right here. Gender/biological sex is not a black & white thing, rather it is a spectrum. All fetus' are inherently female at conception - that's why men have nipples for instance. Because of this inevitably you get all sorts of intersex conditions. Transsexuals are actually intersex- sometimes they have obvious physical syptoms such as internal oviaries, or don't respond to hormones at puberty (suprisingly common), though usually their brains are just wired the opposite to what their bodies are.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 AM

23,769 posts, read 19,221,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Can't point it out hey?
Don't care.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:28 AM

8,142 posts, read 5,361,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
This is your fallacy right here. Gender/biological sex is not a black & white thing, rather it is a spectrum. All fetus' are inherently female at conception - that's why men have nipples for instance. Because of this inevitably you get all sorts of intersex conditions. Transsexuals are actually intersex- sometimes they have obvious physical syptoms such as internal oviaries, or don't respond to hormones at puberty (suprisingly common), though usually their brains are just wired the opposite to what their bodies are.
I am well aware of the spectrum of sexuality. It does not take away from the fact that men who sleep with trannys are denying their bisexuality and are simply trying to kid themselves.

Personally you can get blown by a cow for all I care. What people do with their sex lives is entirely up to them, as long as it's consensual and no-one gets hurt (unless they choose to get hurt of course).

Old 11-09-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
I am well aware of the spectrum of sexuality. It does not take away from the fact that men who sleep with trannys are denying their bisexuality and are simply trying to kid themselves.

Personally you can get blown by a cow for all I care. What people do with their sex lives is entirely up to them, as long as it's consensual and no-one gets hurt (unless they choose to get hurt of course).
I didn't bring up the 'spectrum of sexuality'. I was talking about biological sex. These men are NOT bisexual - there is no real term to describe them. The closest would be polysexual/multisexual. Bisexual men are attracted to MEN THAT LOOK LIKE MEN as well as women. Strictly speaking bisexuals are only attracted to conventional cis-gendered men and women and not people in between. Men that like transsexuals usually only like women and transsexuals. There is a difference, and bisexual is not the right term.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:06 AM

5 posts, read 6,900 times
My Company works for several Party promoters in the NYC area. When working the parties many of the customers are first time walk ins.

I am now working a Mon & Wed. party. Here is a recent photo.

Old 01-15-2012, 12:11 PM

499 posts, read 408,031 times
no.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:54 PM

4,847 posts, read 4,857,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phototaker1 View Post
Here is a recent photo.
Now I enjoy a good Puerto Rican tranny as much as the next guy but some of them in THAT picture look busted up.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:59 PM

15,943 posts, read 7,590,756 times
after seeing picture, I want a girl with huge jugs LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.