Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 03:35 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,585,482 times

Advertisements

Being in the entertainment business, I have to be careful who I have around me........I was head over heels into a particular man, caught him in a few little white lies......nothing serious, but I just wanted to be sure, that there wasn't anything to come back and bite me in the ****..........hired a PI who did a background check, nothing really serious but did find a past DUI......
wasn't a murderer, no felonies etc.............only thing was he was married
which he told me..........relationship didn't go no where as he was unavailable.

Still I would do it again to protect myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2007, 02:47 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,295,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th generation View Post
ATTENTION SINGLE LADIES ON C.D.:
Have done my own background check.
1)speeding on 7-3-1999 Maine,found guilty and fined $120
2) failure to stop at stop sign Utah, 1-28-1992,found guilty and fined$65
Am in good physical health,but was unable to find any on line medical site to verify. Am unable/unwillingto perform own physical.
See I come with papers!
Instead of papers, you could give us a general description of yourself...wink, wink, nod, nod.

Old 06-24-2007, 06:38 PM

1,712 posts, read 4,232,082 times
I wonder what sort of background check this girl I met a week ago may possibly be running on me.

Old 06-25-2007, 03:36 PM

2,724 posts, read 6,422,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
Instead of papers, you could give us a general description of yourself...wink, wink, nod, nod.
Would be considered lonely except too busy to be
Would be considered good looking but too old to be
Would be considered wealthy but too busy to check
Would be in shape but too busy swimming

That takes care of "nod" I will check the "wink" thread to determine the inner meaning. Will get back to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships