U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 AM

3,486 posts, read 3,375,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
I think you misunderstood. The question was how to attract men. Not how to make them want to be sick
I think you misunderstood. The question was how to attract men. Not brainless, complex-laden little boys trapped in aging bodies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 AM

8,257 posts, read 11,200,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
The cold shoulder thing works only for men who are "thrill of the hunt" types, but lots of men are not into that. Personally, I have never had much use for women (or men, for that matter) who act like an aloof jerk. I like gals who like me, and if they give me the blow off I keep on moving. There are too many nice and decent people out there to waste your time on the a**holes of the world.
Well just call me a freak then. I see a huge difference in "mysterious" and "aloof." And I've been around the block enough times to know the difference.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:04 AM

2,608 posts, read 2,860,998 times
There's things you can do to spark any possible interest that's ALREADY THERE or give him some reasons to talk to you....but you can't MAKE someone interested in you.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
I think you misunderstood. The question was how to attract men. Not how to make them want to be sick
You do realize dont you that EVERYONE else sees thru you? As was mentioned in another thread--YOU cant beat her with intelligence or logic. So you retreat to personal attacks. How pathetic!

Old 05-12-2010, 09:08 AM

3,486 posts, read 3,375,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
The cold shoulder thing works only for men who are "thrill of the hunt" types, but lots of men are not into that. Personally, I have never had much use for women (or men, for that matter) who act like an aloof jerk. I like gals who like me, and if they give me the blow off I keep on moving. There are too many nice and decent people out there to waste your time on the a**holes of the world.
Well just call me a freak then. I see a huge difference in "mysterious" and "aloof." And I've been around the block enough times to know the difference.
I think there is a balance to be stricken here. One can be somewhat mysterious and playful without acting like an aloof jerk. It's possible to convey that you are interested without appearing overly eager.

(Thanks, Captain!)

Old 05-12-2010, 09:12 AM

10,136 posts, read 13,172,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Act like you could care less about him. This will drive him crazy!

WRONG! If anything that will make me say **** off back at ya.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:13 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,040,324 times
Im never attracted to women who show interest in me LIKE that way ! .. be yourself ..if u're it ..i'll come around peacocking lol ..

Old 05-12-2010, 09:27 AM

8,871 posts, read 11,094,872 times
There is no one method for everyone. Some guys prefer girls who are more forward and flirty, some like to do the chasing. I guess you need to know what type of animal you're hunting and choose your bait and weapon accordingly.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:29 AM

3,261 posts, read 2,878,614 times
Out of curiosity, is the OP a man or a woman?

Old 05-12-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
WRONG! If anything that will make me say **** off back at ya.
So you dont know flirtation when you see it? Dont be so rigid. Sometimes the "chase" is fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships