U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:05 PM

11,714 posts, read 9,972,929 times

Advertisements

Astrologically, all the Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) are, generally, leaders, directors, bossy, never happy unless they're running the show.

Two Cardinals together? It can be war from the gitgo! Who's going to lead, who's going to run the show?

If you're interested in a warlike partnership, here's the ticket. And? Many are not happy unless they're in a challenging, warlike relationship!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2010, 11:37 AM

791 posts, read 779,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Astrologically, all the Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) are, generally, leaders, directors, bossy, never happy unless they're running the show.

Two Cardinals together? It can be war from the gitgo! Who's going to lead, who's going to run the show?

If you're interested in a warlike partnership, here's the ticket. And? Many are not happy unless they're in a challenging, warlike relationship!
too many chiefs and not enough indians.....usually, I have to just overide them and get it done while they bicker about who is the supervisor....I have it done the right way and they know it...and yes, i`m a scorpio...even Leos step back when we are there

Old 05-21-2010, 06:27 PM

23,443 posts, read 18,018,352 times
I have 7 planets in Aquarius, no wonder I am the way I am, lol!
AQUARIUS : Keywords are strange, unusual, shocking, far-out, peculiar, socially-unacceptable, and all these only on a slow day! However, this is also the sign of genius. In the horoscope, it shows where we have the potential to transcend the ordinary. This is also the sign of friendship. Aquarius sun-sign folks are said to be closer to their friends than to their own families!

Please remember that everyone has every sign somewhere in their horoscope. What follows is a description of Air Signs by themselves without considering the influence other signs have on the chart. In an individual horoscope, of course, all the factors blend to produce a unique final result. Air Signs deal with communications, relationships, and intellect. They are the most human of the signs. By themselves, they are also the most cold and emotionally detached. Those with heavy emphasis on Air Signs in their horoscopes find it difficult to understand other, more emotional, people. “But why did they do that?” they ask. “That was so irrational!” Of course it was. And that’s that. But Air Sign folks can’t let things rest there. They have to discuss things more. They always need more information. In the horoscope, Air Signs show where we emphasize thought, communication ability, and sociability. Without Air Signs in the horoscope, a strong Fire Sign influence would make us charge off and get into trouble, and a strong Earth Sign presence could make us just sit there, doing the same old routines over and over, never being able to think of improving things.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:21 AM

9,932 posts, read 7,921,368 times
Default Rude Astrology

*WARNING* Naughty lingo!

Rude Asstrology

Indigo Humor - Jokes

Old 05-24-2010, 02:41 AM

12,155 posts, read 12,641,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Put a Sun sign Aries with a someone with a Moon sign in Aries and you'll see what I'm talking about.
!
A womens sun sign and a mans moon sign under the same astrological sign are said to have the highest compatability, so much for astrology. Mayan astrology is very accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
*WARNING* Naughty lingo!

Rude Asstrology

Indigo Humor - Jokes
These are funny.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:11 PM

45,136 posts, read 57,055,127 times
Somebody tell me about a leo guy first born with a libra girl first born, and a cancer guy and libra girl where both are youngest in their family of orgin

Old 05-24-2010, 06:59 PM

^^^Anyone???

Old 05-24-2010, 07:10 PM

Not factoring in the signs, I think two firstborns, or two youngest, together is probably bad news.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:25 PM

2,193 posts, read 3,117,693 times
I'm a Cancer & we are lovable

Old 05-24-2010, 07:26 PM

5,272 posts, read 3,241,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
*WARNING* Naughty lingo!

Rude Asstrology

Indigo Humor - Jokes
LOL! I've been thinking about a new career. According to that I should be a bus driver or a pimp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships