U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 PM

10,427 posts, read 29,188,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I feel such compassion for Capricorns. They are without exception the hardest, most difficult sign to be. They take EVERYTHING PERSONALLY. If you wave and say "good morning" to a Capricorn, they think to themselves... "I wonder what she meant by THAT". LOL

They build walls between themselves and the rest of the world. It is almost impossible to "really know" a Capricorn. Most will not let you past that wall. It is not because they feel so inadequate...the feel like... "They would not like me if they knew what I was really like". Also, they are very antisocial - preferring to stay home (their castle) rather than mingle. But for when they set their mind to do something, do NOT stand in their way, because they can move heaven and earth to reach their goals.

*disclaimer - personality traits of suns signs are only approximately 80 percent accurate. If you know a Capricorn who does not fit into this description, most likely it was due to their childhood and the way that they were raised. There are MANY factors that will alter a persons behavior, but in many cases, this data will be accurate.

20yrsinBranson
You called us pretty closely. There are many things I would like to change about myself. Most people can say the same. But one thing I would not want to change is from a Capricorn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 12:08 AM

11,352 posts, read 9,446,809 times
Those with a moon in any sign can outperform anyone's sun sign. In many cases it's easier for the moon sign to express any sign's qualities, positively or negatively.

Put a Sun sign Aries with a someone with a Moon sign in Aries and you'll see what I'm talking about. Oftentimes, the Sun sign Aries will be puzzled or exasperated by their behavior. I know too many with Moon in Aries, and this Sun sign Aries would like to strangle any number of them. It's oftentimes a case of: I'm jealous. I wish it would be easier to be an Aries.

My moon is in Capricorn, considered to be one of the most twisted, depressive moon signs you can own, next Moon in Scorpio.

But I've learned to capitalize on the best aspects of it, and now I wouldn't trade it for any other moon sign. We've now become great friends.

All those of you with those positive moon signs, notice the Danger signs when you enter my house. Try to cheer me up when I'm in a very dark mood,
and you'll be telling everybody afterwards: You won't believe this! But, honest to God, I saw a real, live ghost but he didn't have a white sheet over him. He had on a burqa, with just slits for the eyes, brandishing a knife two feet long!

Old 05-19-2010, 09:08 AM

23,444 posts, read 17,255,634 times
^Actually, its the planet that was transiting in the midheaven at the time of birth, not the Moon sign, that has the greatest influence on personality and behaviors, after the Sun sign.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:21 AM

792 posts, read 753,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
My mom is a Scorpio, you are sooooooo right about not forgetting!
so true......i`m a Scorpio......we remember everything and I mean every detail....

Old 05-19-2010, 09:34 AM

23,444 posts, read 17,255,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthere View Post
so true......i`m a Scorpio......we remember everything and I mean every detail....
Lol, my Mom still holds stuff against friends of mine, cuz we did something stupid 30 years ago!
Too funny!

Old 05-19-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Lol, my Mom still holds stuff against friends of mine, cuz we did something stupid 30 years ago!
Too funny!
Wow! ...she`s good.... I remember certain things too...FROM WAY, WAY BACK.....

Old 05-19-2010, 05:08 PM

Me, too! They'll never, ever see my face at a high school reunion.

Of course, the temptation is always there to go to one..........with a gun!

Old 05-20-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Me, too! They'll never, ever see my face at a high school reunion.

Of course, the temptation is always there to go to one..........with a gun!
ok.....settle down "Carrie"......

Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 PM

Does any sign of the zodiac ever fully recover from being bullied in school?

Old 05-20-2010, 07:05 PM

3,441 posts, read 4,920,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Hmmmm, birth order. I never thought about that. I'm an only child so how would that apply to me? I keep dating guys who are the oldest with one female sibling. Three in a row! The latest has two female siblings.
First born (especially only children) children such as ourselves are natural leaders, head strong, over achievers and like to do things ourselves because we want it done right! People like us do well with middle or last born individuals because they tend not to be as serious, and they don't mind following a leader.

Although you can do it, dating people who have the same birth order is not a good idea. A couple who are first borns will bump heads, middle borns will get along, but no one will take leadership in the relationship; ect. ect... So basically you are trying to maximize your strengths while improving your weakness.

This is the book I have but there are many others more specific to dating...

Amazon.com: The New Birth Order Book: Why You Are the Way You Are (9780800756796): Dr. Kevin Leman: Books
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships