U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 PM

8,424 posts, read 23,609,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
1. Length of time spent here has nothing to do with it - pitt herself has been here for 3 years with 2 star "reputations". She's clearly not afraid to risk her reputation!

2. I never said I "believe everything I read". There have been times on this forum when I've suspected posters of not being completely honest but that was because of specific reasons. And maybe some of them on this very topic haven't been completely honest. But there's no sense going around assuming everyone is lying, that sounds like pitt's frame of mind: doubt everyone, trust no one. Even if a few of them lied in this topic, the majority are still non-snoopers so my point still stands.
Yeh..brownie points never did it for me. And whatever coward is harassing me in the comments show your face. Or you can just give me more false brownie points. Because as we all know...nothing anyone says has any validity unless everyone agrees with you like a lemming.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:05 PM

5,234 posts, read 6,274,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
This has got to be one of the nastiest threads next to Politics...
Yes, I imagine when I wake up tomorrow, half the posts will have been deleted and the topic locked. And rightfully, too. Being glad someone got their car stolen... wow... new lows. She can add "spiteful and vindictive" to her list of terrible qualities that she openly embraces.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:09 PM

15,342 posts, read 14,111,722 times
Thread closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.