U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 08:30 PM

17,870 posts, read 15,874,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I agree with the first part of your statement...many gays prefer fit, muscular males...guys that look tough...the opposite as portrayed in my photos...so the tougher you act and look as a male, the more likely your likely to be 'gay bait'...

But the second part of your statement...I'm uneasy with...I don't know why people always equate gay, and rape, in the same sentence...

Unless in prison, gay males want to establish a relationship, just like any hetro couple...

If a gay male hit's up on me...I could care less...I see nothing wrong with someone finding me attractive...I could care less...it could be a 6 leggeded alien...and I wouldn't care...

Just goes to show, most hetro males are made of glass on the inside...
I do agree. It doesn't bother me very much. It's just different, so it feels a little awkward when I'm in the situation. It's OK to hit on men if you're gay, I just don't wish to be pursued if I told me no I'm not gay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 08:31 PM

3,359 posts, read 5,972,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Then why is it a majority of the marchers in the gay pride parades tend to look like you? These so called "parodies". At least they're honest about it and not pretending to be something they aren't.

You accuse many of the straight men here of being close minded, insecure, or cowards, but you are the one who is afraid of coming out of the closet. Come on TWT, come on out into the sunshine...get out of that closet!

Did you not read anything I just wrote???

Old 04-27-2011, 08:34 PM
FBJ

39,616 posts, read 44,877,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I agree with the first part of your statement...many gays prefer fit, muscular males...guys that look tough...the opposite as portrayed in my photos...so the tougher you act and look as a male, the more likely your likely to be 'gay bait'...

But the second part of your statement...I'm uneasy with...I don't know why people always equate gay, and rape, in the same sentence...

Unless in prison, gay males want to establish a relationship, just like any hetro couple...

If a gay male hit's up on me...I could care less...I see nothing wrong with someone finding me attractive...I could care less...it could be a 6 leggeded alien...and I wouldn't care...

Just goes to show, most hetro males are made of glass on the inside...

You sound like you would be blushing-lol

Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 PM

22,549 posts, read 10,724,753 times
A lot of heterosexual single middle aged women flirt with me (I am an "in-shape" middle aged guy with a full head of hair and very well groomed and professional looking). I like it and it flatters my ego.

If they pursue the matter, I have to tell them that I play on "the other team." The usual disappointed reply is "Why are the best ones either married, taken, or gay?!"

Old 04-27-2011, 09:16 PM

372 posts, read 494,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
A lot of heterosexual single middle aged women flirt with me (I am an "in-shape" middle aged guy with a full head of hair and very well groomed and professional looking). I like it and it flatters my ego.

If they pursue the matter, I have to tell them that I play on "the other team." The usual disappointed reply is "Why are the best ones either married, taken, or gay?!"

You send them to me and I'll send "my" "homosexuals of the day" over to you.

Deal?

(So much for so-called "gaydar").

Old 04-27-2011, 10:36 PM

3,359 posts, read 5,972,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
You send them to me and I'll send "my" "homosexuals of the day" over to you.

Deal?

(So much for so-called "gaydar").
This has got to be the funniest, most cute, post of the day...

You win the post of the day award...

Old 04-27-2011, 10:45 PM

15,400 posts, read 18,023,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
Straight guys cannot be converted. Period. There are however, many straight guys, who have thought about it, to the point of being intrigued. I served six years in the U.S. Navy, and when I tell people at least 30% of us were having encounters they usually don't believe it. For those that did participate, many prefered women. Others would discover they only want to be with another guy from then on.

I would argue with other guys that were in the military who dissagreed with me, and the problem is they were oblivious to the games we played to figure out who was interested, and who was not. Often, it was the guys who talked about woment the most, that were the most interested.

ROFL.......my private saying is.......

"It seems about one third of guys are only a six pack(beer) away from being gay"......

............. and just "this one time/dude".

Old 04-27-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Well I do have an imaginary girlfriend.

I normally can't tell when a gay guy is looking at me. But sometimes I get that sense that I'm being followed and I turn around see a guy stalking me

"What the hell you want!"

The guy runs off scared.

Now I have some pepper spray for the wierdos.

On my best day, I usually get eye groped, eye raped, eye humped by women.

Just two weeks ago I was walking in the mall to the movie theater and there was a whole line of girls. Their eyes were on me like white on rice. When I passed them, all of a sudden I felt cold. I looked down and I saw that I was naked. I looked behind me and there was my clothes that I was wearing at the line of the girls.

Talk about undressing with your eyes.
Well....I've had groups of females in College come up to me......"grab my junk".........tell me you must have a nice ****.......etc....I was flattered..... and I'm not heterophobic.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:53 PM

4,873 posts, read 8,466,238 times
I'm married but EVERY SINGLE time I go to a gay bar men hit on me.

Strange.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
I'm married but EVERY SINGLE time I go to a gay bar men hit on me.

Strange.
Too funny.......

To other posters....... yes....... Gay folks have "gaydar" but like everything in life it ain't 100% accurate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships