U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Men VS Women; who ages more gracefully?
Men age more gracefully 35 79.55%
Women age more gracefully 9 20.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2010, 10:01 PM

42,851 posts, read 51,225,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheStripper View Post
Cougar...
Wow, a stripper! I've developed a particular liking for those!

http://s3.timetoast.com/public/uploa...-back_tiny.jpg
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2010, 10:03 PM

4,838 posts, read 4,795,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong bundy
men hands down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
x2
Certainly there are exceptions from each sex but this is certainly the way I see it.

Women use up all their "beauty genes" early in life to give them the best chance to marry well.

This is part of the conflict in many homes, as young girls look at the pictures of their mother, realize they have a relatively few years to capitalize on what they have. They start skipping school, acting out and hanging with unsavory older males. At one time, they would have just been married off to someone appropriate.

Sometimes men can age prematurely too but usually it is from a life of abusing alcohol, drugs or fast food.

I saw an "old guy" as a cashier in the Safeway. Somebody said "So Bill, your birthday is next week. How old?" I guessed 68. "52" was his answer. He had the gaunt look of a recovered alcoholic.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:06 PM

213 posts, read 213,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, a stripper! I've developed a particular liking for those!
His name caught my attention too!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:10 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,468,537 times
Quote:
Lol. Is this^^ **** for real?
Yes. He went his own way.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
nature favors men by and large.
Only the good-looking ones to begin with really... And they're so full of themselves it ain't even funny...

Old 06-07-2010, 10:15 PM

103 posts, read 120,574 times
I was actually gonna use George Clooney as an example but I was too lazy to post the pics. Good job Nutz

Old 06-07-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Well, I see you are a good, respectful patron handing out those 20's.
I'm a little too generous... not having examined the stripper and determined his quality...

Old 06-07-2010, 10:52 PM

3,682 posts, read 2,499,025 times
I'll say this, when women don't have kids, they can age just as well as men. But having children certainly does have an affect of them.

After popping out a few kids, random midnight feedings, science projects and PTA meetings I think they're allowed to be a little loose once in a while.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 PM

10,653 posts, read 5,820,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I'll say this, when women don't have kids, they can age just as well as men. But having children certainly does have an affect of them.
I agree, kids wreck a girls appearance like nothing else and there is no coming back. Most all of the really good looking older women don't have kids.
Other factors like girls starting tanning in high school to "look older" then when they turn 25, have wrinkles and crows feet like it's not even funny.
Men just age better as a whole genetically. Same as mens physical appearance for the most part men stay around the same size their whole life, besides maybe getting a belly if they are lazy. Girls are much more fluctuating with some going from thin, to exploding fat in a short period.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:49 AM

10,428 posts, read 27,695,721 times
If left to nature, with no effort put forth (like exercise or medical procedures), a man will age more gracefully. Why though? From an early age women are taught to put much effort into their vanity. Men never are. From an early age, Mom teaches daughter how to comb her hair and use makeup. Men never get that.

Fast forward to middle age. Outside factors like stress play a role in aging. Why do wealthy people never seem to look old? Maybe because they don't have stress wrinkles? Why do people in a public position never seem to get old? Maybe because they take better care of themselves?

Are we impressed with an older person who still looks fantastic for their age and have no trouble getting dates? Yup....I sure am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships