U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2010, 12:29 PM

8,416 posts, read 32,487,188 times

Advertisements

I think women should act like ladies if they want to be treated like them. If they are being foul mouthed and burning holes in people's clothing....lol...well don't write a check your ass can't cash! Even a dog has common sense not to tick off a dog that is 4x its size. That way of thinking does not cover just strait out abuse when guys are flat out abusive without realistic triggers.

Just so you know guys..you better hope you don't run into a chick that CAN kick you butt. Women usually won't have the strength to cold **** you...But breaking joints is easy even at 115 lbs.
Men can kill other men too with fighting. Just getting a good square blow to the head could rupture a vessel. I think that is what EVERYONE who has that urge to fight needs to realize. Its PDE to kill someone accidentally no matter what your size when fighting. So if you want to throw down, be ready to spend 5-10 in jail for manslaughter. Because that just be the case that they give you! No matter who's butt you beat up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 12:34 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,213,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
I think women should act like ladies if they want to be treated like them. If they are being foul mouthed and burning holes in people's clothing....lol...well don't write a check your ass can't cash! Even a dog has common sense not to tick off a dog that is 4x its size.
A dog is an animal who acts on instincts. A human is the only animal that can think logically, speak, and has self-control.
Example: A dog will do it's business out on the streets while a human won't.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:43 PM

996 posts, read 1,237,107 times
If a woman strikes me, I will strike her back. That is basically the extent of it, I suppose.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
A dog is an animal who acts on instincts. A human is the only animal that can think logically, speak, and has self-control.
Example: A dog will do it's business out on the streets while a human won't.
I see you have not lived in a city.

Humans forget they are still animals. But I agree...but if you are running at the mouth you are not really controlling yourself. Women think they can say whatever and get away with it. Its just BS begat BS. Fist or words, its still lack of personal control.

Old 06-12-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
I see you have not lived in a city.

Humans forget they are still animals. But I agree...but if you are running at the mouth you are not really controlling yourself. Women think they can say whatever and get away with it. Its just BS begat BS. Fist or words, its still lack of personal control.
Some men do that as well too. What can be said about them?
How about this case: Several years ago (4 to be exact), my friend's guy friend kept running his mouth calling me names for no good reason. I eventually got fed up with it and almost slammed his face with a supermarket glass door (he caught it on time). And that was that.. still the whole night was spend arguing.
So who's at fault here?

Today off course I would think better and go home. But at the time I was younger and simply wanted to have fun with friend, but couldn't enjoy the day.

Old 06-12-2010, 01:58 PM

He just started name calling out of the blue? That does not even make sense. But you were both at fault because there was friction and you did not resolve it. Takes two to fight.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:07 PM

5,879 posts, read 7,118,437 times
Quote:
I think women should act like ladies if they want to be treated like them. If they are being foul mouthed and burning holes in people's clothing....lol...well don't write a check your ass can't cash! Even a dog has common sense not to tick off a dog that is 4x its size. That way of thinking does not cover just strait out abuse when guys are flat out abusive without realistic triggers.

Just so you know guys..you better hope you don't run into a chick that CAN kick you butt. Women usually won't have the strength to cold **** you...But breaking joints is easy even at 115 lbs.
Men can kill other men too with fighting. Just getting a good square blow to the head could rupture a vessel. I think that is what EVERYONE who has that urge to fight needs to realize. Its PDE to kill someone accidentally no matter what your size when fighting. So if you want to throw down, be ready to spend 5-10 in jail for manslaughter. Because that just be the case that they give you! No matter who's butt you beat up.
I never understood the women who get off prevoking a fight with a man and when he walks away act like they accompished something either! You aren't fooling anyone and if it wasen't for the guy having a head on his shoulders, you would be in deep s*** lady!

Old 06-12-2010, 02:17 PM

5,879 posts, read 7,118,437 times
I'm thinking of some guys who got off a plane and people (many of them women) spit in their face and slapped them!

Old 06-12-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
He just started name calling out of the blue? That does not even make sense. But you were both at fault because there was friction and you did not resolve it. Takes two to fight.
Yes even since the day started, he kept saying what an ugly ''b'' I was, kept saying out loud to a passing car ''ran over this ''b and laughing'' till I got angry and snapped.

The irony is that guy was engaged at the time. I wondered if he treated his then fiancee poorly as well too?

Old 06-12-2010, 02:21 PM

6,771 posts, read 10,906,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I'm thinking of some guys who got off a plane and people (many of them women) spit in their face and slapped them!
Hanoi Jane?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships