Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2008, 10:57 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,580,132 times

Advertisements

Here is an interesting article

The Difference between Aliens, Demons and Fallen Angels
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2008, 11:35 AM

could we be seeing a return to the days of Noah?

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Matthew 24: 37. "They will mingle with the seed of men." Daniel 2: 43

The Bible says fallen angels "took" earth women as wives and had hybrid offspring called the Nephilim leading up to the days of the great flood. According to religous text, these fallen angels that decended to earth taught man technology, told them about the stars and the secrets of the universe. That seems to parallel with whats going on today with alien abductions and aliens creating a hybrid race and conducting genetics experiments on humans. Also like the days of Noah, these beings are teaching mankind new technologies like in aviation and in other sectors. History seems to be repeating itself but this time there wont be a flood. The earth will be destroyed with fire and the final DECEPTION, the final BIG LIE from Satan will make people leave sound Christian doctrine and praise the anti-christ. The lie is that extraterrestrials created the human race and that these extraterestrials come from other solar systems. The ONLY way you can decieve the faithful to the point of rejecting God's word is to some how convince them that God doesnt exist and that he isnt our creator. Satan has to create a delusion so convincing that man will take it as fact that extraterestrials created us and Jesus. Thats enough to make people question their faith and belief in God. The government has fallen into this trap which is why they are covering it up at all costs.

Last edited by gsoboi; 05-13-2008 at 11:53 AM..

Old 05-13-2008, 01:56 PM

The Vatican reported today that its ok for Catholics to believe in Aliens.

"As there is a multiplicity of creatures on earth, so there may be other beings, intelligent, created by God. This does not conflict with our faith, because we cannot put limits on the creative freedom of God."

"He said human beings could even consider aliens "brother extraterrestrials" because they, too, would be part of God's creation."

FOXNews.com - Vatican: It's OK for Catholics to Believe in Aliens - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

Old 05-13-2008, 02:48 PM

Skeletal remains resembling 'space aliens' have been excavated from the basement floor of a centuries old vault under the Vatican Library.

rendition of the skull when alive

There have actually been a number of these skulls found in the Vatican Library

CN. Conjecture News. Alien remains found at the Vatican. Pope told to remain silent.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:59 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
gsoboi wrote:
Quote:
Skeletal remains resembling 'space aliens' have been excavated from the basement floor of a centuries old vault under the Vatican Library.
I have the feeling that the photograph you posted looks like it's been altered using Photoshop or some other software. You do come up with some interesting stuff though, I'll give you credit for that. I think the Martian "trees" or whatever they are were probably the strangest and most intriguing. I really do wonder what that could be.

Old 05-15-2008, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
gsoboi wrote:

I have the feeling that the photograph you posted looks like it's been altered using Photoshop or some other software. You do come up with some interesting stuff though, I'll give you credit for that. I think the Martian "trees" or whatever they are were probably the strangest and most intriguing. I really do wonder what that could be.
I dont know if the photo hs been altered. There is another explanation though. The person could have been deformed and looked more like an ape and the Catholic Church could have hid the skull in their vault because maybe they thought it would prove the idea of evolution. Just a thought. Then again maybe it wasnt deformed

But I will say this about the Martian trees. We know that photo has not been altered because you can see the same photo on NASA's website. Its their satelite images. Whats interesting is that you cant tell that these "trees" are casting shadows on the ground. NASA says its frost but frost is not 3 demensional and frost does not cast shadows on the ground. You can clearly see branches. One might ask Why would NASA cover-up the idea that there is plant life on Mars? Well think about it. If it can be proven that there is life anywhere other than earth, people would seriously start thinking there definately is intellegent life out there and that maybe intellegent life existed on Mars at one time. remember NASA is still covering up the artificial face and pyramid structures on Mars (Cydonia). Some years back one of NASAs satelites which had been taken more detailed images of the Cydonia region suddenly stopped working according to NASA

very odd indeed two different faces on Mars.

The ancient Americans did the same thing here on earth. Now how they were able to do this without looking from high in the sky is beyond me. It can ONLY be seen from the sky.
http://robbiedevilliers.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/indianhead1.gif (broken link)

Pyramids and the face at Cydonia (notice how this seems to resemble the Sphinx and Great Pyramids in Egypt. BTW the name Cairo, which is the city nearby the Giza Pyramids means "Mars"

Here is another NASA photo of Mars.....notice what appears to be a skull on the surface

Another Martian anomoly. Notice all the straight lines....you just dont see that in nature. It appears to be an intellegent creation. It could be ruins to an ancient city but the patterns also look like farm land.

http://sata-vietnamblog.conncoll.edu/terrace.jpg (broken link)

Cydonia conforms to the Golden Mean

another interesting Mars anomoly. Clearly there has been intellegent life on Mars at some point.

most of the time the sky is blue on Mars. For some reason NASA adds a red tint to their images.

Last edited by gsoboi; 05-15-2008 at 06:46 AM..

Old 05-15-2008, 04:26 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
gsoboi, Do you have any links to the photos that have the patterns that look like straight lines and also the one that has three red circles to point out the unusual shapes? I'm just wondering what the source of this information is from.

Old 05-16-2008, 05:42 AM

I'll have to find it for you....I know I have seen them before a along time agao from sources where I know none of the photos have been tampered with. Its certainly not a stretch to think Mars had intellegent life. NASA has said the planet was full of liquid water on the surface in its past. Where there is water, there is life, at least as we know it.But I really think this is intriguing. Clearly the photo shows a structure.

Here is another interesting link

YouTube - City on MARS

Old 05-16-2008, 05:53 AM

There also appear to be glass tubes on Mars.... you can see translucent tubes that have a reflection

Old 05-16-2008, 06:20 AM

4,348 posts, read 7,352,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
I'll have to find it for you....I know I have seen them before a along time agao from sources where I know none of the photos have been tampered with. Its certainly not a stretch to think Mars had intellegent life. NASA has said the planet was full of liquid water on the surface in its past. Where there is water, there is life, at least as we know it.But I really think this is intriguing. Clearly the photo shows a structure.

Here is another interesting link

YouTube - City on MARS

I think it is interesting that we have gone out in space looking for man. I think without question there is other life in the universe, but to fine man or something like him will be a genetic miracle.

The fun formations on other planets seem to bring back memories of several I had sent to me of structures on rock formations on earth. Seems they had shaped them self in the form of human sexual organs. Was a funny email, but I walked away knowing it was just a fluke of nature. Last week I got one of a cloud formation. Was from a global warming supporter, and showed what he felt was Mother Nature expressing herself with a hand gesture we use in traffic across the country and around the world. Still funny, but still not a link to humans I in space.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal