U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-15-2010, 05:29 AM
 
4 posts, read 4,506 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

The biggest and the greatest evidence of the existence of God???


One of the greatest facts and postponed the mushrooms and minds the fact that the existence of God Almighty, this fact agreed minds to recognize it - though denied by some of Al wrongfully and arrogantly -, it is far from clear, not detract from the suspicions, and the like do not rise to suspicion.

In all his verse indicates that one



The variety of signs of the existence of God from the conscience of his nature, to all atoms of the universe, everyone saw and recognized that the Lord of this universe and premeditated and God and Creator. The first of these directories guide instinct, and we mean what Allah gave to human life of faith by the Almighty, has said the Holy Quran to this directory, he said: (thy face upright for religion Aftrt that God created mankind does not change God's creation is religion, but most people do not know) (Roman: 30), and this directory will remain in the survival of the human soul of man himself in the universe, and covered the charges, and received his desires, but it soon appears in the cases of serenity and exposure masks. In fact, many examples show the emergence of instinct as a factor in changing the human life from atheism to faith, and misguidance to guidance, the same is an atheist See death under the waves of the sea, emerged as the reality of faith, to speak on his tongue that is no god but God, when God saved the safest and a good Muslim .



Another was talking about the plane tumbling passengers, Vtaataly votes faith of them and they were by the people of atheism and Kafr were recorded God this phenomenon in the holy book in more than one verse, which says: (When distress seizes you at sea, astray ye but when He Njaquem to the ungrateful and the man was ungrateful) (Isra: 67). This is evidence of common sense a lot of power and prestige so that he can not pay or dispute defended its excellence.



There is evidence of another equally powerful and important guide instinct, which he called "the scholars to this occurrence, to the effect of this evidence would have to be every creature by the Creator, a fact acknowledged by everyone of sound mind, this is the Bedouin when asked about the existence of God said a naturally sound: Barp show on the back, and the effect indicates that passed this way towers, and the land of saddles, not to show the Mighty expert. Well what things the inference of what he liked from the logic of the statement.



Other examples that demonstrate this fact, which is narrated that one of the scientists asked him some atheists that parallels the existence of God, and set a date, delayed the world from them, and was behind on purpose, But when he came and asked him about the reason behind said: You have interfered with the advent of Here the river, I did not find what brings me to you, but it did not take long until the ship came, the walk is led by the leader, or controlled by the microcontroller, shouted by the atheists what do you say, man?! Said to them: You Onkertm to be the creator of this universe, and did not believe that the ship is not a leader, have acknowledged and recognized.



Have pointed out the Qur'an to this directory in many places, the Almighty said: (they created of nothing, or were they themselves () or created the heavens and the earth but do not believe) (Tur :35-36) are the two possibilities only two but recognize His existence and faith . The first possibility: that this will be the creation without a Creator, and this is impossible denied minds It is essential for the Creator and the creature made of the maker, Valadm does not create. The second possibility: that they are the ones who created themselves and they create the heavens and the earth, and this is impossible as well since no one has claimed that he created himself as well as the heavens and the earth, even claimed that a prosecutor to accused of insanity and delirium, as the saying goes, leaving only to have the universe Creator, and the second are, this guide has been strongest in the statement so when he heard Jabir bin restaurant said: "My heart almost to fly," as shown by al-Bukhaari. This is some evidence of the existence Glory, which ponders the evidence and has given careful consideration can not but be recognized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-15-2010, 05:36 AM
 
Location: New York City
5,556 posts, read 6,907,518 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanady View Post
The biggest and the greatest evidence of the existence of God???


One of the greatest facts and postponed the mushrooms and minds the fact that the existence of God Almighty, this fact agreed minds to recognize it - though denied by some of Al wrongfully and arrogantly -, it is far from clear, not detract from the suspicions, and the like do not rise to suspicion.

In all his verse indicates that one



The variety of signs of the existence of God from the conscience of his nature, to all atoms of the universe, everyone saw and recognized that the Lord of this universe and premeditated and God and Creator. The first of these directories guide instinct, and we mean what Allah gave to human life of faith by the Almighty, has said the Holy Quran to this directory, he said: (thy face upright for religion Aftrt that God created mankind does not change God's creation is religion, but most people do not know) (Roman: 30), and this directory will remain in the survival of the human soul of man himself in the universe, and covered the charges, and received his desires, but it soon appears in the cases of serenity and exposure masks. In fact, many examples show the emergence of instinct as a factor in changing the human life from atheism to faith, and misguidance to guidance, the same is an atheist See death under the waves of the sea, emerged as the reality of faith, to speak on his tongue that is no god but God, when God saved the safest and a good Muslim .



Another was talking about the plane tumbling passengers, Vtaataly votes faith of them and they were by the people of atheism and Kafr were recorded God this phenomenon in the holy book in more than one verse, which says: (When distress seizes you at sea, astray ye but when He Njaquem to the ungrateful and the man was ungrateful) (Isra: 67). This is evidence of common sense a lot of power and prestige so that he can not pay or dispute defended its excellence.



There is evidence of another equally powerful and important guide instinct, which he called "the scholars to this occurrence, to the effect of this evidence would have to be every creature by the Creator, a fact acknowledged by everyone of sound mind, this is the Bedouin when asked about the existence of God said a naturally sound: Barp show on the back, and the effect indicates that passed this way towers, and the land of saddles, not to show the Mighty expert. Well what things the inference of what he liked from the logic of the statement.



Other examples that demonstrate this fact, which is narrated that one of the scientists asked him some atheists that parallels the existence of God, and set a date, delayed the world from them, and was behind on purpose, But when he came and asked him about the reason behind said: You have interfered with the advent of Here the river, I did not find what brings me to you, but it did not take long until the ship came, the walk is led by the leader, or controlled by the microcontroller, shouted by the atheists what do you say, man?! Said to them: You Onkertm to be the creator of this universe, and did not believe that the ship is not a leader, have acknowledged and recognized.



Have pointed out the Qur'an to this directory in many places, the Almighty said: (they created of nothing, or were they themselves () or created the heavens and the earth but do not believe) (Tur :35-36) are the two possibilities only two but recognize His existence and faith . The first possibility: that this will be the creation without a Creator, and this is impossible denied minds It is essential for the Creator and the creature made of the maker, Valadm does not create. The second possibility: that they are the ones who created themselves and they create the heavens and the earth, and this is impossible as well since no one has claimed that he created himself as well as the heavens and the earth, even claimed that a prosecutor to accused of insanity and delirium, as the saying goes, leaving only to have the universe Creator, and the second are, this guide has been strongest in the statement so when he heard Jabir bin restaurant said: "My heart almost to fly," as shown by al-Bukhaari. This is some evidence of the existence Glory, which ponders the evidence and has given careful consideration can not but be recognized.
Now that you have established that, WHICH god are YOU talking about? I have this sneaky suspicion it will be the one YOU believe in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 09:04 AM
 
Location: Richland, Washington
4,144 posts, read 5,108,084 times
Reputation: 2539
The biggest and the greatest evidence against the existence of god-there is no credible evidence to support their existence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 09:53 AM
 
40,056 posts, read 26,739,576 times
Reputation: 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
The biggest and the greatest evidence against the existence of god-there is no credible evidence to support their existence.
I do wish you "We don't know" advocates would stop usurping the evidence that you CANNOT claim as supporting your "No God" views and denying it to the "God exists" and is ALL that DOES exist, crowds. The lack of objectivity is off-putting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 AM
 
Location: Kenmore, WA
7,491 posts, read 6,475,686 times
Reputation: 10927
That is the most unintelligible, overworked piece of writing I've ever observed, and I have no idea what you were trying to convey. Is it possible you were writing "in tongues"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 11:48 AM
 
Location: playing in the colorful Colorado dirt
4,486 posts, read 4,475,214 times
Reputation: 6954
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
That is the most unintelligible, overworked piece of writing I've ever observed, and I have no idea what you were trying to convey. Is it possible you were writing "in tongues"?
If you think that MysticPhD's post is hard to follow you might want to read yours again. In any event, it comes down to one thing. Belief. Either you do or you don't. When you break it down to the basics it's really quite simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 01:09 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,978,743 times
Reputation: 5074
I think LFM was referring to the OP, and if so I must agree. What a load.

But you're quite right about belief. And I don't. It's really quite simple!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 01:20 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,616 posts, read 11,372,762 times
Reputation: 3735
Default This OP is rich stuff! Unintelligible, but "rich"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I do wish you "We don't know" advocates would stop usurping the evidence that you CANNOT claim as supporting your "No God" views and denying it to the "God exists" and is ALL that DOES exist, crowds. The lack of objectivity is off-putting.
Oh. Unsubstantiated beliefs versus some sort of tangible (as well as rational...)evidence. I'd like you should read my earlier post this morning on the "disprove god" thread. As in: why don't we believe that a Ginsu™ knife can cut through a steel bolt forever, without sharpening?

Welllll..t's called common sense and our own daily and worldly experiences, versus unmitigated flights of unsupported fancy, which anyone can concoct, Mystic. As you know, old buddy.

Re the OP'd obvious islamic proselytizing (verbotin on C-D BTW...)... this next pretty much covers it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
That is the most unintelligible, overworked piece of writing I've ever observed, and I have no idea what you were trying to convey. Is it possible you were writing "in tongues"?
You got it, LFM! Right on, Brother! Literally undecipherable,. Wonder how much they paid this guy to translate it into unintelligible Farsaglish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
I...it comes down to one thing. Belief. Either you do or you don't. When you break it down to the basics it's really quite simple.
Yep. And I'll firmly believe in the FSM before I'll believe in the Abrahamic God, which I was party to for my childhood and teenaged years, so I had more than a mild over-exposure to it's inexplicable flights of fantasy.

Meantime at least I can eat the pasta; it's RIGHT THERE in front of me, and on my fork and in my mouth. Not so for your God. So, nope; no need to "believe" for me. Why should I after all? It doesn't even have a good wholesome Alfredo Sauce on it FCS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 01:54 PM
 
Location: Rome, Georgia
2,706 posts, read 3,336,918 times
Reputation: 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanady View Post
The biggest and the greatest evidence of the existence of God???


One of the greatest facts and postponed the mushrooms and minds the fact that the existence of God Almighty, this fact agreed minds to recognize it - though denied by some of Al wrongfully and arrogantly -, it is far from clear, not detract from the suspicions, and the like do not rise to suspicion.

In all his verse indicates that one



The variety of signs of the existence of God from the conscience of his nature, to all atoms of the universe, everyone saw and recognized that the Lord of this universe and premeditated and God and Creator. The first of these directories guide instinct, and we mean what Allah gave to human life of faith by the Almighty, has said the Holy Quran to this directory, he said: (thy face upright for religion Aftrt that God created mankind does not change God's creation is religion, but most people do not know) (Roman: 30), and this directory will remain in the survival of the human soul of man himself in the universe, and covered the charges, and received his desires, but it soon appears in the cases of serenity and exposure masks. In fact, many examples show the emergence of instinct as a factor in changing the human life from atheism to faith, and misguidance to guidance, the same is an atheist See death under the waves of the sea, emerged as the reality of faith, to speak on his tongue that is no god but God, when God saved the safest and a good Muslim .



Another was talking about the plane tumbling passengers, Vtaataly votes faith of them and they were by the people of atheism and Kafr were recorded God this phenomenon in the holy book in more than one verse, which says: (When distress seizes you at sea, astray ye but when He Njaquem to the ungrateful and the man was ungrateful) (Isra: 67). This is evidence of common sense a lot of power and prestige so that he can not pay or dispute defended its excellence.



There is evidence of another equally powerful and important guide instinct, which he called "the scholars to this occurrence, to the effect of this evidence would have to be every creature by the Creator, a fact acknowledged by everyone of sound mind, this is the Bedouin when asked about the existence of God said a naturally sound: Barp show on the back, and the effect indicates that passed this way towers, and the land of saddles, not to show the Mighty expert. Well what things the inference of what he liked from the logic of the statement.



Other examples that demonstrate this fact, which is narrated that one of the scientists asked him some atheists that parallels the existence of God, and set a date, delayed the world from them, and was behind on purpose, But when he came and asked him about the reason behind said: You have interfered with the advent of Here the river, I did not find what brings me to you, but it did not take long until the ship came, the walk is led by the leader, or controlled by the microcontroller, shouted by the atheists what do you say, man?! Said to them: You Onkertm to be the creator of this universe, and did not believe that the ship is not a leader, have acknowledged and recognized.



Have pointed out the Qur'an to this directory in many places, the Almighty said: (they created of nothing, or were they themselves () or created the heavens and the earth but do not believe) (Tur :35-36) are the two possibilities only two but recognize His existence and faith . The first possibility: that this will be the creation without a Creator, and this is impossible denied minds It is essential for the Creator and the creature made of the maker, Valadm does not create. The second possibility: that they are the ones who created themselves and they create the heavens and the earth, and this is impossible as well since no one has claimed that he created himself as well as the heavens and the earth, even claimed that a prosecutor to accused of insanity and delirium, as the saying goes, leaving only to have the universe Creator, and the second are, this guide has been strongest in the statement so when he heard Jabir bin restaurant said: "My heart almost to fly," as shown by al-Bukhaari. This is some evidence of the existence Glory, which ponders the evidence and has given careful consideration can not but be recognized.
Come again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2010, 02:40 PM
 
Location: Prattville, Alabama
4,883 posts, read 5,263,181 times
Reputation: 808
hanady....if there was some point to all of that....I can say unequivocally that is was LOST IN THE TRANSLATION.

In the words of LookinForMayberry: That is the most unintelligible, overworked piece of writing I've ever observed, and I have no idea what you were trying to convey. Is it possible you were writing "in tongues"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top