Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 10:37 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,517,133 times

Advertisements

I guess time will tell; get back to us with the specifics and follow ups to this prophecy. ;-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 10:42 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,968,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
So what if this prophecy comes true huh? Would this validate your God? Here's the deal. I want to see God come down in a cloud, heal all of our sick, stop all of our wars, feed all of our hungry, overthrow all of our crooked governments, get rid of our "slave system" we call money, take us with him into "heaven", kill a being called "Satan", show us a picture of his kids (especially Jesus), and turn the water into Kool Aid (I don't drink wine) before I ever believe that the bible God is real again.

Now, until then; I will keep my telescope pointed towards the sky while I await such a "miracle" from above and beyond.

I believe much of the proof for the Scriptures can be found both in the Bible and with actual encounters with God. Yet sadly, most people are so full of themselves, that their arrogance often gets in the way of such discovery. They believe they can dictate to God how it's going to be. Yet the only thing they are really dictating, is their own demise.

Old 09-14-2010, 11:06 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,852,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
To my knowledge most tyrannosauruses did not have a plastic mold mark running down the center of their head.
To my knowledge, ice caves that have been buried for yonks don't have spiders in them.

Old 09-14-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
And this obvious and well-understood risk means, to you, that there's therefore absolutely going to be a Second Coming? How's that again? How is that well-established security threat related to your fervently hoped-for End Times again?

There are far higher threats (and possibility of occurrence) to airports, or a simple ship-delivered container full of standard explosives and a couple of pounds of finely ground plutonium that would be distributed downwind in, say, greater Los Angeles. So what?

I must be a bit daft to be missing the obvious connection. Yup; that's it for sure.

Yep. That's what I said. Based on the real evidence and the Common Sense factor which you have obviously ignored or never had.

Well of c ourse, they have bot provided even a wit of any proof so far they've foubnd anything but ice caves. No ship, no structure, no animal remains, nothing but a hokey "artist's rendition".

Certainly they had no scientifically accepted publishable archeological proof, else they wouldn't have been looking for credible scientists to go along. Oddly, they have none they yet care to tell anyone about.

I have an "artist's rendition" of aliens torturing Jesus in their physio-lab dissection machine too. So what?

But... tell you what, Tom. Please, by all means: send money now.

It's obvious they need the $$$$$ because they couldn't get it together this year, and they really REALLY wanted that all-expense paid trip over there.

Funny.

Really funny...

And hugely predictable, of course: "Yes, we're going to do it NEXT year! Trust us. and in the meantime, Tom Campbell, this one's for you! But... please... be sure to send money, and fast! We wanna get good bookings into first class ASAP!"

God, I just snorted coffee out of my nose when I read this one!!!! What a laugh!

Thanks, Tom! Really funny! Well, go for it, m'lad. You will never give up, and they know it.

NAMI'S QUOTE OF THE DAY: $$$$$$$$$$$$$ here we come!!!

(Of course, just like their most recent fund-raiser: this one may also be a totally dry well. After all, the majority of folks, even the majority of fundy Christians, are NOT really that gullible, now are they? Only the truly IDT types will actually send their hard-earned money when they look at this group's past "successes"....

But do let us know if you actually put your money where your mouth and mind are, Tommo!)

The prophecy states that no one would ever be able to live in the land after the attack. Because the land would be fully polluted. The prophecy states that no one would even be able to return to remove a rock for a foundation, for the same reason. The prophecy states this nations cities would all be destroyed by fire in (ONE HOURS TIME). And this nation would be forced to surrender. The prophecy also states all the nations near to this land would also be destroyed. This all happens in the latter days. Your far higher threats have nothing to do with the prophecy, so please stay on topic.

And we now have people walking inside the ark rifleman on Mt. Ararat. No proof? And soon we are going to see even more film footage with a new expedition getting ready to return to the site. And rifleman, it takes common sense to consider presented evidence. And it takes no sense to deny it, only because you don't want to believe. Not long ago, some here said nothing manmade would ever be found on Mt. Ararat. And that was because the Ark story was a myth. It appears those who push the first part of that belief, were wrong.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
To my knowledge, ice caves that have been buried for yonks don't have spiders in them.
Most ice caves don't have spiders. And none were shown. However they can have cobwebs from a more recent and warmer past. And I have given the dates for such times on Ararat. Yet no one here seems to want to hear those dates. Also I have given information which states that Ararat and other mountains do have spiders above 12,000 feet. However, most here keep hitting the ignore button, and continue to restate the same mistakes.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Rifleman I seriously cannot believe he is pushing that fake Noah's ark BS still!!! What a crackup he is!!!!!!
And what evidence can you show us that it is a fake? That is outside of your personal bias opinion.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:34 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,942 times
Quote:
To my knowledge most tyrannosauruses did not have a plastic mold mark running down the center of their head. Your example is far from an iron-clad proof. LOL However, such evidence might work for you.
To my knowledge, an 'ark' buried in an ice cave far above the tree line on a desert mountain wouldn't have fresh straw scattered about it, nor spiders living in spider webs in the corners. Your examples are far from an iron-clad proof. However, such 'evidence' seems to work for you time and time again, as you seem to fall for every simpleminded hoax that comes 'round the bend.

Old 09-15-2010, 06:57 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,912,983 times
Wink PROOFS & non-existant PUDDINGS.

Quote:
To my knowledge most tyrannosauruses did not have a plastic mold mark running down the center of their head. Your example is far from an iron-clad proof. LOL However, such evidence might work for you.
"Your example is far from an iron-clad proof." Hmmmm.... this, from the master of delusion.

BTW, I'm going to assure you, as a professional biologist (and why would you, of all people, demand any more PROOF than that statement, even tho' I can prove it to anyone who cares to ask..) we have seen many actual T-Rexs with that very mark. It's a neuronal line, much like that found on the sides of sharks.

Lateral Line

There! Unlike you, I can provide instant professionally vetted links, with PROOFY photos and everything! Take it from me, and I have several degrees!

I said it, I'm credible, and so IT MUST BE TRUE! Your turn!

Quote:
I believe much of the proof for the Scriptures can be found both in the Bible and with actual encounters with God.
Yup! Here's one for yah, Tom, complete with PROOF, and... oh, and a free Debt Cancellation Kit. Listen to the self-launching video! PROOF; absolute, irrefutable PROOF!

Peter Popoff Ministries | Touching Hurting People Around the World

Quote:
The prophecy states that no one would ever be able to live in the land after the attack. Because the land would be fully polluted. The prophecy states that no one would even be able to return to remove a rock for a foundation, for the same reason. The prophecy states this nations cities would all be destroyed by fire in (ONE HOURS TIME). And this nation would be forced to surrender. The prophecy also states all the nations near to this land would also be destroyed. This all happens in the latter days. Your far higher threats have nothing to do with the prophecy, so please stay on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifle
My point is that your points are all assumptive,[unlike mine] for something you threaten will happen, but has not yet.

Since when does an event that has not yet happened PROVE it's an accurate prophecy? Or do you actually mean a "PRE-PHECY" perhaps???? (Sorta like a Prequil movie...).

In the following, I'll help you and point out your unproven assumptions.
And we now have people walking inside the ark rifleman on Mt. Ararat. No proof? And soon we are going to see even more film footage with a new expedition getting ready to return to the site. And rifleman, it takes common sense to consider presented evidence. And it takes no sense to deny it, only because you don't want to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifle
Goody! Three (3) good assumptive statements in only two lines! There is an Ark, there will be more footage that validates their claims, and there's a new expedition coming! Whoo-hoo! That certainly clinches it for me and all the rest here! But why stop now? You're on a roll!
Not long ago, some here said nothing manmade would ever be found on Mt. Ararat. And that was because the Ark story was a myth. It appears those who push the first part of that belief, were wrong.
Really? Who ever said that? Not I. I just won't jump on the increasingly more scurrilous statements by a group who...

1) have distinguished themselves as obvious scam artists by their documented actions, lack of any promised documentation or any summary reports to date, before they supposedly plan to go again. (I'd assume investors this next time might well want to see such reports, but NAMI won't be able to produce anything, else they would have by now. It's been, after all, years since they were last up there.... lots of time, don't you think, Tom?...) and;

2) their total lack of professional scientific behavior and documentation to date, and finally...

3) their subsequent simplistic and so-far completely unsupported claims (...as far as the typically skeptical scientific community is concerned.

We're not asking for anything more than the usual level of professionalism. You, however, apparently could care less how these morons behave.

Remember: Outrageous claims require at least a modicum of reasonable documentation by credible people. They have provided none of the above.

BTW, as is your documented style to avoid the tough questions, you provided no response to my thoughts about how a mere TWO DAYS' "expedition" is more than enough to COMPLETELY CONVINCE your un-skeptical and gullible mind about the world's greatest archeological find.

Absolutely amazing!

Personally, if I were you, I'd be a bit more circumspect, Tom! After all, it's your reputation here (already shot, actually... but we'll leave that one alone for now) that rests on NAMI's very questionable credibility, and they've already taken a real hit this past few months with the rest of this audience. I'm only the voice for the masses here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
To my knowledge, an 'ark' buried in an ice cave far above the tree line on a desert mountain wouldn't have fresh straw scattered about it, nor spiders living in spider webs in the corners.

Your
examples are far from an iron-clad proof. However, such 'evidence' seems to work for you time and time again, as you seem to fall for every simpleminded hoax that comes 'round the bend.
Nicely put, MC! On that note, I'm sure Tom will find my provided link, above, quite interesting, since it shows an actual video (not an "artist's conception either!) of true, documented PROVEN CASES of instant Miraculous Debt Relief.

Not to mention what the Holy Water might do for any of us! I'm digging right now for my Visa Card! How 'bout you, Tommy?

Old 09-15-2010, 07:39 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,666,479 times
Quote:
And what evidence can you show us that it is a fake? That is outside of your personal bias opinion.
We have done this in another thread, you IGNORE all answers you dont agree with. It is like you have a switch that shuts of the part of your brain that processes truth. You cant handle it so you just IGNORE.

Rifleman has already handled it and you have not answered anything he put to you. You just skip over it. I will take NOTHING seriously from someone that claims God sent him a valentines day balloon. Sorry

Old 09-15-2010, 11:48 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,521,263 times
Quote:
I believe much of the proof for the Scriptures can be found both in the Bible and with actual encounters with God. Yet sadly, most people are so full of themselves, that their arrogance often gets in the way of such discovery. They believe they can dictate to God how it's going to be. Yet the only thing they are really dictating, is their own demise.
And they say drunks see pink elephants, but it is all delusion, existing only in the mind of the drunk or the believer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality