Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 01:59 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,748,397 times

Advertisements

I ask to look at what say, to each other, all of your post, how Americans you really are! one day in your life something to as I do, and orthers as well. What you I see is your humanity, and that you see your self as a person, then you become a true human being! Rafius, Tober138, FredNotBo, boogieman, Urancharltte, Nea1, old-cold, Dusty Rhodes, Mirce. even your name and word fits your character, but I being know words I've been around to hate, just you guys hate your seft, Will we will see how man or woman you are! , ChrstyGrl! PanTerra! Be careful! Straight trees often have crooked roots
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2010, 02:03 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,821,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
I ask to look at what say, to each other, all of your post, how Americans you really are! one day in your life something to as I do, and orthers as well. What you I see is your humanity, and that you see your self as a person, then you become a true human being! Rafius, Tober138, FredNotBo, boogieman, Urancharltte, Nea1, old-cold, Dusty Rhodes, Mirce. even your name and word fits your character, but I being know words I've been around to hate, just you guys hate your seft, Will we will see how man or woman you are! , ChrstyGrl! PanTerra! Be careful! Straight trees often have crooked roots
Jibberish!

What is going to fall from the sky and when?

Oh, and I'm not American.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:10 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,787,377 times
Quote:
WOOOHOOOO!!! I got a shout-out! Straight trees often have tap roots, as well. Did you also know that a tree's root system can reflect the exposed portion of the tree?

Old 08-30-2010, 02:13 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,644,987 times
Quote:
WHAT???

Old 08-30-2010, 02:14 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,128,665 times
Curses. I feel so left out. Oh, well. Jibber-jabber!

I've got lots of crooked roots. They are better at keeping me attached to the ground.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Curses. I feel so left out. Oh, well. Jibber-jabber!

I've got lots of crooked roots. They are better at keeping me attached to the ground.
This is true, crooked roots stabilize a tree better in adverse wind conditions - stronger and more likely to withstand adversity. Hmm, wonder what that could mean.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:18 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,821,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
WHAT???
Secret code I think.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:22 PM

The wild rabbit forages early in the Fall.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:30 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,215,902 times
Quote:
I have no idea what s/he said but I feel left out.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:34 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,128,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
This is true, crooked roots stabilize a tree better in adverse wind conditions - stronger and more likely to withstand adversity. Hmm, wonder what that could mean.
Exactly. It means that I am less likely to succumb to hurricanes of ill-considered nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality