Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 11:54 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Greeting
With out critic there is no success, in order to heed the warning you must first attacked the warning and the warning happen, and may be you'll change, the warning will come unexpected.
This is call Prophecy, prophecy occurs whent mens action as you demonstrate in this form! a prophecy begin to happen the more you behave Sinful prophecy occurs! Watch CNN and see prophecy begin, but there is a group of people, went it the right time for you, you may seek theres people! and they will help with Love.

If Love was practiced correctly, I would say Love could help Humans become enlightened.
But as we Know Love only is used to cover up Sins and EVils that are continually done under that Muse called LOVE...and it is not solving the SINS or EVILS...it is allowing them to be, and to flurish!

Jesus said
"Let the Evil be Evil, the Filthy be Filthy, the Holy be Holy, and the Righteous still do Right, My rewards are with me!"

Now when we look into the estates from a certain perspective point (out side the catagories Jesus Spoke of above) we can protract as to what is common in all , or in use by all, that God did not make....
Or what is common in all estates that breeds the Sins Evils?
Something God never said he made in Genesis!
And something in a commandment about..IDOLS (Engraven images)
The root of all evils!

So that tree has crooked roots...means that the system of wealth/money/economic profiteering is corrupt and always was.....as God says "I give you everything"
People now accept not doing God's will, or working for God in any way...or sharing and keeping all the givens God has given us!....they now work for Money and the bent luxuries and polluted estates now being made with it....to charge us all to have life and live in the system under the control of that IDOL...and their sins and Evils continue on!

MORE POLLUTION PLEASE>>It makes more JOBS and MORE PROFITS!!
MORE WAR PLEASE>>> It makes more dead blood to suck up out of the ground so it can be sold for a high price!...breaking another commandment of god thou shall not murder!
More Bad intelligence please, >>so they can lead the flocks astray, and make them believe in their bent lies!

More oppression please so they can make more terrorists to fight against, and slaughter!
More Money and higher prices for higher profits Please, to make more people poor and destitute...so more sin abounds!

"Woe to them who harm the Earth"...?..any closer to the truth?

Yah I see the woes coming...can you?

Last edited by Sir Les; 08-31-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2010, 12:17 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times
Thank You, Sir Les

"Woe to them who harm the Earth!

Old 08-31-2010, 12:31 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times
So, got it figured out yet?

Old 08-31-2010, 12:57 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,212,046 times
Quote:
I ask to look at what say, to each other, all of your post, how Americans you really are! one day in your life something to as I do, and orthers as well. What you I see is your humanity, and that you see your self as a person, then you become a true human being! Rafius, Tober138, FredNotBo, boogieman, Urancharltte, Nea1, old-cold, Dusty Rhodes, Mirce. even your name and word fits your character, but I being know words I've been around to hate, just you guys hate your seft, Will we will see how man or woman you are! , ChrstyGrl! PanTerra! Be careful! Straight trees often have crooked roots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Jibberish!

OK Raf...it is definitely time to break out the real sign...you know which one I'm talking about.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:31 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
You wanna get me banned girl??

Old 08-31-2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
OK Raf...it is definitely time to break out the real sign...you know which one I'm talking about.
Oh damn it!! It's worth 3 days in ban camp.

Quote:
I ask to look at what say, to each other, all of your post, how Americans you really are! one day in your life something to as I do, and orthers as well. What you I see is your humanity, and that you see your self as a person, then you become a true human being! Rafius, Tober138, FredNotBo, boogieman, Urancharltte, Nea1, old-cold, Dusty Rhodes, Mirce. even your name and word fits your character, but I being know words I've been around to hate, just you guys hate your seft, Will we will see how man or woman you are! , ChrstyGrl! PanTerra! Be careful! Straight trees often have crooked roots

Old 08-31-2010, 01:59 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,212,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
You wanna get me banned girl??
Of course not...but it is dang appropriate in this instance!!!

Old 08-31-2010, 02:17 PM

7,076 posts, read 12,348,627 times
Quote:
Greeting
With out critic there is no success, in order to heed the warning you must first attacked the warning and the warning happen, and may be you'll change, the warning will come unexpected.
This is call Prophecy, prophecy occurs whent mens action as you demonstrate in this form! a prophecy begin to happen the more you behave Sinful prophecy occurs! Watch CNN and see prophecy begin, but there is a group of people, went it the right time for you, you may seek theres people! and they will help with Love.
There you have it folks. The wise words of a theist.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Where! Did I miss them?

Old 08-31-2010, 03:22 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post

The difference between a theist and a deist. I think i get it.Is this a hard question to answer?; maybe for Spinoza. He's better.

But with the computer verbiage realism: a theist made language into nothing, while a deist made language into the distinct substance of causal justification in court trials.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality