Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2007, 04:54 AM

954 posts, read 813,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
We'll be thinking about you Plad! Make sure you give us the gory details
It's done!! I've not had such short hair since I was in school. I appear to have a ..........growth, on each side of my head. 'She Who Must Be Obeyed' is insisting that they are only my ears....but I don't trust her! I look ridiculous and have been wearing my motorcycle helmet around the house since I got home. The cat ran away at first sight of me!! I am presently making a bag from an old sack, similar to that worn by 'The Elephant Man'.

Deeply depressed!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2007, 11:59 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,785,076 times
OHHH I feel your pain! Are you bleeding? Did they let you keep the hair that they cut off? Maybe you could have memorial for it.

Just remember...this too shall pass.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:23 PM

1,587 posts, read 3,911,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
It's done!! I've not had such short hair since I was in school. I appear to have a ..........growth, on each side of my head. 'She Who Must Be Obeyed' is insisting that they are only my ears....but I don't trust her! I look ridiculous and have been wearing my motorcycle helmet around the house since I got home. The cat ran away at first sight of me!! I am presently making a bag from an old sack, similar to that worn by 'The Elephant Man'.

Deeply depressed!!
Well, now I know what they mean by the "infamous" Plad. I guess my lesson is coming full circle! I had no idea you were so funny...I haven't laughed out loud like this in quite a while!

Old 07-10-2007, 12:25 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,816,055 times
Ok I think I need a before and after picture posted.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:13 PM

(Muffled voice from inside an old sack) I'm not coming out!!......I'm not!!

Old 07-10-2007, 03:23 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Plad! You mind your nanna blue and come outta that bag right now so we can see your pretty haircut

Old 07-10-2007, 03:25 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
Plad wrote:
Quote:
I appear to have a ..........growth, on each side of my head. 'She Who Must Be Obeyed' is insisting that they are only my ears....but I don't trust her!
I hadn't really read this thread before and it's pretty lively. Plad, when "She Who Must Be Obeyed" falls asleep I think you'd better check the area on her scalp. If you see a little 666 that looks like a natural birthmark you need to be seriously concerned. Don't pack, just run!

Old 07-10-2007, 03:26 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzedforhim View Post
Well, now I know what they mean by the "infamous" Plad. I guess my lesson is coming full circle! I had no idea you were so funny...I haven't laughed out loud like this in quite a while!
Jazzed, you ain't seen nothin yet He gets vacation time a lot because the mods are so impressed

Old 07-10-2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Plad wrote:

I hadn't really read this thread before and it's pretty lively. Plad, when "She Who Must Be Obeyed" falls asleep I think you'd better check the area on her scalp. If you see a little 666 that looks like a natural birthmark you need to be seriously concerned. Don't pack, just run!
I'll look tonight. She always falls asleep before me....I think it's her way of telling me to sod off! Did you know that when they fall asleep, you can move their lower jaw to the left or right and it will stay there all night?

Old 07-10-2007, 04:11 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,816,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I'll look tonight. She always falls asleep before me....I think it's her way of telling me to sod off! Did you know that when they fall asleep, you can move their lower jaw to the left or right and it will stay there all night?
I so don't want to know why you are moving her jaw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality