U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 02:19 AM

3,797 posts, read 4,164,046 times
I'm fading fast.

Night Virote sleep tight.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2007, 02:20 AM

267 posts, read 348,853 times
night moonsavvy

Old 07-01-2007, 02:47 AM

24,763 posts, read 27,372,845 times
Howdy night-owls... am I the last one here again? Just got back from a wedding, and it was a LONG day since I was a bridesmaid. Whew!

Old 07-01-2007, 03:19 AM

1,463 posts, read 2,146,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virote View Post
Not necessarily afraid of the dark, but rather being in my room in the dark. I've had a bad vibe since I began staying here I always feel watched.
Ooooh, BAD VIBES!!!

Since there's been a debate about miracles and bad ju-ju and the authenticity of such, are you willing to conduct a few experiments? You'll need to install cameras to record every inch of the room; you'll also need to install motion sensors and heat detectors. I guess it will need to be wired for sound, also. You better be able to get those little suction cups with the wires hanging out that you place all over your body to record your body's responses to the room's atmosphere. Let's see, can you think of anything else to help us record every detail of the atmosphere of your room so we have a good scientific record of this strange phenomenon and any weird events that might occur? At a minimum, you'll need a priest, a Baptist minister, and a Satanist (I suppose we should throw in an atheist, too!) to examine your room to see if any of them can detect anything. Be sure to get both a good medical and psychological examination to ascertain the problem doesn't lie with you. I've covered the bases as well as I know how, but perhaps you should consider moving your room to a remote village in Africa since nothing strange ever occurs in "civilized" settlements. I'm just trying to optimize the possibilities of you having a paranormal event so we can settle the argument, once and for all, if such things exist! The Christians, I'm sure, will join in prayer for your safety during this scientific verification process!

Seriously though, I hope I didn't offend you by the above. I don't mean to make light of your experience. I'm sincerely sorry you feel unease in that room, and I'll be praying for the presence of evil to be removed and for you to feel secure and have peace. Everyone should feel comfortable in his own home.

Old 07-01-2007, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Ooooh, BAD VIBES!!!

Since there's been a debate about miracles and bad ju-ju and the authenticity of such, are you willing to conduct a few experiments? You'll need to install cameras to record every inch of the room; you'll also need to install motion sensors and heat detectors. I guess it will need to be wired for sound, also. You better be able to get those little suction cups with the wires hanging out that you place all over your body to record your body's responses to the room's atmosphere. Let's see, can you think of anything else to help us record every detail of the atmosphere of your room so we have a good scientific record of this strange phenomenon and any weird events that might occur? At a minimum, you'll need a priest, a Baptist minister, and a Satanist (I suppose we should throw in an atheist, too!) to examine your room to see if any of them can detect anything. Be sure to get both a good medical and psychological examination to ascertain the problem doesn't lie with you. I've covered the bases as well as I know how, but perhaps you should consider moving your room to a remote village in Africa since nothing strange ever occurs in "civilized" settlements. I'm just trying to optimize the possibilities of you having a paranormal event so we can settle the argument, once and for all, if such things exist! The Christians, I'm sure, will join in prayer for your safety during this scientific verification process!

Seriously though, I hope I didn't offend you by the above. I don't mean to make light of your experience. I'm sincerely sorry you feel unease in that room, and I'll be praying for the presence of evil to be removed and for you to feel secure and have peace. Everyone should feel comfortable in his own home.
*grins* heheheh, sadly that sounds expensive.

When I moved into my room it had a lock on the outside, rather than the inside of the door and bars on the window. I get to feeling someone wasn't too happy trapped in here

Old 07-01-2007, 10:22 AM

3,797 posts, read 4,164,046 times
Quote:
*grins* heheheh, sadly that sounds expensive.

When I moved into my room it had a lock on the outside, rather than the inside of the door and bars on the window. I get to feeling someone wasn't too happy trapped in here
This is serious, there could have been many people trapped in there. I think you need to look for a new room ASAP.

Old 07-01-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
This is serious, there could have been many people trapped in there. I think you need to look for a new room ASAP.
Hard to do when you're my age, though. I'm just going to have to deal with it.

Old 07-01-2007, 09:42 PM

2,796 posts, read 6,637,977 times
Quote:
Hard to do when you're my age, though. I'm just going to have to deal with it.
What you were saying about the door lock...that is quite freaky But you never know, there could POSSIBLY be another explanation for it...I'm not sure what kind of other explanation...just trying to ease your mind that it COULD be something else.
If you was a Christian and believed in God in any sort of way, I could try to give some advice on it...But I am kind of at a loss since you don't believe in Him...Sorry, I wish there was something I could tell you to help you out.

Old 07-02-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
What you were saying about the door lock...that is quite freaky But you never know, there could POSSIBLY be another explanation for it...I'm not sure what kind of other explanation...just trying to ease your mind that it COULD be something else.
If you was a Christian and believed in God in any sort of way, I could try to give some advice on it...But I am kind of at a loss since you don't believe in Him...Sorry, I wish there was something I could tell you to help you out.
*confused stare* I believe in God.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:06 AM

2,796 posts, read 6,637,977 times
Quote:
*confused stare* I believe in God.
OOOOPPPS...MY BAD

I'm sorry! I thought by some of your posts that I have read that you didn't believe in God...I thought you are Atheist. Maybe I mixed you up with someone else? Hmmmm....I am SOOOOO SORRY!
Well, either way, I am glad to meet you anyway. Are you a Christian? Or do you only believe in God or??? Believe me, I am not one of the critical judgmental ones, I do my best to show respect to everyone . I'm just curious now lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality