Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 08:47 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,489,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCfromNC View Post
Cut and paste nonsense questions deserve cut and paste real science answers :

CD101: Entire Geological Column Existence
AGREED!!!! I think this is where the OP was going so>>>>>

Was Darwin Wrong? @ National Geographic Magazine

The Age of the Earth

Age of the Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geologic time scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I majored in Earth Science at a Top University...I assure you the Earth is approximately 4.55 BILLION years old......and the Science is correct; just like you expected your computer and the internet to function so you could post your obviously flawed thread..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 08:56 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,888,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enow View Post
The geologic column as described by evolutionists does not exist in any part of the world. It is a mental concept based upon circular reasoning, used to "date" findings when other methods fail. It is not supported by the fossil record.
So, either the entire scientific community the world over is lying, for no discernable reason, or....

Educated and well-trained men and women, that have pursued the scientific discipline for most of their lives, have suddenly and unexplainably become totally incompetent in their chosen field.

Genesis isn't supported by the fossil record, either, by the way.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:53 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,792,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredNotBob View Post
So, either the entire scientific community the world over is lying, for no discernable reason, or.....
Being part of that community, I can assure you that we are not lying. But then again, if we were lying, would I actually tell you that we were? BWAHAHAHA

Old 09-20-2010, 05:06 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,792,592 times
This was directed toward the OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Being part of that community, I can assure you that we are not lying. But then again, if we were lying, would I actually tell you that we were? BWAHAHAHA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality