Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 09:28 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,777,874 times

Advertisements

Our views are certainly not accepted in the Christianity forum so.... Here we are. For those who view Jesus as a teacher of Love and a human in every way. We can check in or share our views without getting kicked out. I know there are many of us who have a strong connection with Jesus yet do not believe the bible or at least view it much differently than others do.

So with much love from me to you. You are welcomed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 09:35 AM

1,577 posts, read 3,695,523 times
What view is that, Moon?

Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,509,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Our views are certainly not accepted in the Christianity forum so.... Here we are. For those who view Jesus as a teacher of Love and a human in every way. We can check in or share our views without getting kicked out. I know there are many of us who have a strong connection with Jesus yet do not believe the bible or at least view it much differently than others do.

So with much love from me to you. You are welcomed.

thanks, my friend, for your courage: trusting this love to bear fruit - and sooner than expected.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackyfrost01 View Post
What view is that, Moon?
Our views are very contraversial to most Christians, some include the marriage of Jesus to Mary Magdalene, that Jesus grew up very wealthy, was from a royal bloodline and some even think he survived the crucifixion. (yes really)

But above all he was a chosen one or mystical traveller sent to earth as a great teacher to help us heal with love. Much of humanity has been sleeping in their Chrisitan religious belief's for so long (thanks to the Catholic church) that they miss the true message of Jesus. Christianity has one of the bloodiest histories of all of religion, would Jesus support that? Not likely but power seeking men would.

Granted had I come out with this information a few hundred years ago, I would surely be called a witch and burnt at the stake. Even for picking flowers or having red hair...called a witch and burnt at the stake...Times are a changing.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:19 AM

sure there have been much more refined and fine-tuned frequencies to tap into... still available - and necessary to understand before making far-reaching changes seem to come out of the blue ....

Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 PM

Well I mentioned more of the controversial items that gnostic Christians "believe". However it is good to note that some of us view the second coming of Christ as coming into our own Christ consciousness. Finding the Christ within or the higher self, therefore becoming our own savior rather than waiting for Jesus to come save us from God's "wrath". God is love and therefore would never judge anyone to hell. The only hell that exists is the one we create for ourselves. Once we start to wake up from the insanity that we call reality, we will understand how powerful we really are and that love heals anything.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:21 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,330,909 times
The Christians don't understand because they believe it is of satan, when even Christ was a mystic. I think they think it has to do with witchcraft or something. Good thread by the way. When I read 1 John and Acts I can see how mysticism was part of their teaching, but unless you have studied mysticism and meditation, hinduism, etc. you can't see that in those books of the bible. Even things that Christ said are mysticism.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
The Christians don't understand because they believe it is of satan, when even Christ was a mystic. I think they think it has to do with witchcraft or something. Good thread by the way. When I read 1 John and Acts I can see how mysticism was part of their teaching, but unless you have studied mysticism and meditation, hinduism, etc. you can't see that in those books of the bible. Even things that Christ said are mysticism.

good post. his words were simple but loaded with meaning - and the pharisees hated him for that, but the honesty and love is still reverberating to (an in) the little ones who he dedicated his love to.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:57 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,330,909 times
I think he dedicated his love to all, just as God did. I also believe that all people are saved, that God's Love is that great.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I think he dedicated his love to all, just as God did. I also believe that all people are saved, that God's Love is that great.
nothing wrong with your thinking and believing, but what are you saying?
sounds to me like: take it or leave it.... no more, no less...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality