Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 06:45 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Has anyone ever watched the Naked Archeologist?

Jazzymom: Do you mean to tell June that you watch movies about naked archeological men!? And drink beer while doing so???

Wow! Who knew!?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 06:46 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,953,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I'm partial to Smithwick but Guinness will do in a pinch....
BROTHER! That is one of my FAVORITE beers (Smithwicks)!

Old 10-07-2010, 06:49 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

Jazzymom: Do you mean to tell June that you watch movies about naked archeological men!? And drink beer while doing so???

Wow! Who knew!?

lololol, If only he were....But I believe it is just to get me there with my beer.... Jazzy used to have a bit of a wild side in her youth and it involved much beer......Yikes.....

Old 10-07-2010, 06:51 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Amazing how in sync we are..........

Old 10-07-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Two foreign films I've just recently watched are "XXY" and "The Magdalene Sisters".

XXY is about a 15-yr-old teenager that was born intersexed and whose parents are trying to arrange surgery to turn him/her into a female. It's not a fast-paced movie but it does make you think about how poorly some people are treated simply because of how they're born.

The Magdalene Sisters is about four Irish-Catholic girls back in the 50s (?) who are sent to a convent for being "bad" girls, and the trouble they go through together and separately while the nuns in the convent treat them as laundry slaves.

I recommend both of them.

I will check them out!

Old 10-07-2010, 06:54 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,865,092 times
Speaking of naked men , ESPN sports magazine has the U.S.A. womens water polo team in the buff on the cover and all the atheletes men and women are nude inside the issue
ESPN's Body Issue*Pictures - CBS News

Old 10-07-2010, 06:58 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
Quote:
Jazzy used to have a bit of a wild side in her youth and it involved much beer......Yikes.....
if it didn't also include naked men then double yikes....what a waste.........

Old 10-07-2010, 07:00 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Quote:
I need to go get some beer any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post

Smithwick
Quote:

Hebrew Kosher beer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Black lager from Sam Adams
Quote:
Wow. June is obviously a "cheap date." June can't stand "better" beers. Nope. In fact, June is sipping a Budweiser as we speak! (Don't worry: Miss Blue is on tonight, moderating, in case June "indulges" in more than one Bud!) June can only "do" cheap beer. On the flip side, however, June can only "do" real good, expensive Cabernet Sauvignons!

--But she's still too shocked to post regarding the fact that she lives in cinematic cultural darkness, due to her recently learning that the likes of Jazzymom watches movies with naked men in them!

*thud*

Old 10-07-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Wow. June is obviously a "cheap date." June can't stand "better" beers. Nope. In fact, June is sipping a Budweiser as we speak! (Don't worry: Miss Blue is on tonight, moderating, in case June "indulges" in more than one Bud!) June can only "do" cheap beer. On the flip side, however, June can only "do" real good, expensive Cabernet Sauvignons!

--But she's still too shocked to post regarding the fact that she lives in cinematic cultural darkness, due to her recently learning that the likes of Jazzymom watches movies with naked men in them!

*thud*

Pick up poor June off the floor so she can continue to enjoy her bud. I have a blue moon here to enjoy....lol

Old 10-07-2010, 07:06 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:

Yeah, not quite as strong as Guinness but still has the body and it's been around longer........ great minds.... you know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality