Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 09:23 PM

253 posts, read 640,403 times

Advertisements

Ok, this is a play off of several other threads, suppose you die and you are wrong. This means that for Athiests, there ends up being an afterlife, for everybody else, the afterlife isn't anything how you pictured it. Ok, so how is it different? Jews, you are being judged by Jesus, Christians-Osama Bin Laden will be your Judge, Muslims-You get judged by George Bush, Buddhists-you get judged by Mars the Roman God of War, all Pagans will be judged by a court of all the Popes of Medieval Europe, For the instance of time I will say everybody else is judged by the inbred judge of some small-*unheard of town in the mountains with a jury that doesn't like you because of your race. Everybody has the right to speak in their own defense to thier judge but they will have no mercy on any statements you say about "being confused" and are in a bad mood.

What are you going to say to them?

Just thought this might be a fun one, but please don't reply if you are just going to say something like "I know that won't happen because Jesus is my Lord" because, although we admire your faith, it ruins the fun. Thank you

Last edited by maniac; 07-05-2007 at 10:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2007, 09:30 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,194,803 times
I wont say what you don't want us to say, but I will say this is silly at best.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
I wont say what you don't want us to say, but I will say this is silly at best.
That's what I was going for! sorry if I didn't pick the best names out, I was just kind of going with the first thing that came to mind.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:40 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,810,408 times
Hmmm before I answer I need to know if Osama is still on dialysis...I may be able to score points with him for knowing how to work the machine...LOL

Old 07-05-2007, 09:44 PM

2,180 posts, read 5,418,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac View Post
Ok, this is a play off of several other threads, suppose you die and you are wrong. This means that for Athiests, there ends up being an afterlife, for everybody else, the afterlife isn't anything how you pictured it. Ok, so how is it different? Jews, you are being judged by Jesus, Christians-Osama Bin Laden will be your Judge, Muslims-You get judged by George Bush, Buddhists-you get judged by Mars the Roman God of War, all Pagans will be judged by a court of all the Popes of Medieval Europe, For the instance of time I will say everybody else is judged by the inbred judge of some small-unherd of town in the mountains with a jury that doesn't like you because of your race. Everybody has the right to speak in their own defense to thier judge but they will have no mercy on any statements you say about "being confused" and are in a bad mood.

Just thought this might be a fun one, but please don't reply if you are just going to say something like "I know that won't happen because Jesus is my Lord" because, although we admire your faith, it ruins the fun. Thank you
Well then maybe you should post this in the games forum.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:50 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,879,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac View Post
I will say everybody else is judged by the inbred judge of some small-unherd of town
Does 'unherd' mean several, segregated cattle, or just one cow?

Old 07-05-2007, 09:58 PM

954 posts, read 812,360 times
I don't understand the question!!

.....but I've only just got up. Maybe later!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-05-2007, 10:19 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,492,794 times
[quote=maniac;1012 For the instance of time I will say everybody else is judged by the inbred judge of some small-unherd of town in the mountains with a jury that doesn't like you because of your race. Everybody has the right to speak in their own defense to thier judge but they will have no mercy on any statements you say about "being confused" and are in a bad mood.

I might have a chance here ( bein from a small unheard of town in the mountains)Hopefully they will bend a little, because most of us here ARE the same race but It will definitly go against me because I wasn't born here. I might plead my case this way.." Dear judge I'mmyown Grandpa, I stand before you and beg for your mercy, because even tho I was an outsider, I stayed and learned how to figger out how everyone is related to the original
two settlers here. I spent many hours sittin on the front porch learnin how to spit tobaccy through the gap in my front teeth, and I have walked these hillsides so many years that one leg is shorter than the other." That would be the best I could do

Old 07-05-2007, 10:19 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,897,064 times
Okay, since nobody else will bite, I'll play along. If I got to Heaven (or whatever) and realized I'd be judged by Jesus, that wouldn't be a big deal... I would be thankful that I tried to be a good person, regardless of my beliefs. Hopefully Jesus would be cool with that, since I don't think he'd be the type to judge unfairly.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
Does 'unherd' mean several, segregated cattle, or just one cow?
lol, sorry about that, I'll fix it in just a second

Edit:*fixed*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality