Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 07:35 AM

78 posts, read 291,858 times

Advertisements

Chapter 4: rise of knowledge to be as of god?

Many historical figures have claimed themselves as god the most famous is Nero in which he demanded a statue be built in the likeness of him. So is this entirely something new in our world at all? In fact as humans we like to brag about our perfection & uniqueness yet does this help or not help?

When the Nazis where saying Hail Hitler is that a type of worship? Is worshipping those who are powerful a un-grateful sin? In fact through out history their have those that claimed themselves as god yet all have failed terribly. Many watch the news and see celebrities & wealthy individuals act as if their better than the rest of us though not all do so they do act suspicious.

Many seek to be a god and to know the hidden truths yet these truths can't be seen without the ability to see the realms that surround us. As humans become more intellectual with power as well as the system grows with our deeds we seek a more modest yet suttle world that helps us overcome the challenges that we behold.

Chapter 5: rumours of wars?

Since the beginning of written history man has been at war. The first war was the battle of megiddo between the egyptians & sumerians. Here is an excerpt from the tablet.

As the sounds of the spears tangled our enemies we sought refuge from all the bloodshed for I saw many terrible things as the arrows killed the weak & exausted I began to turn the way as this war had no cause but seeked only death......(egyptian)

As I called upon my ancestors I began to kill those that went agaist them. Even though everything was costly & bloody and their might not have been a winner. The enemy began to tremble when the trumpets of gilgamesh began to sound and all the silence grew till I picked up my sickle sword and began to conquer at will (sumerian)

Since the beginning of war the origins of it are quite a mystery. Many books tell of mysterious weapons including the origins of the sword or the origins of the shield. Even though all of us seek refuge from evil we deem to accidently become part of that evil. Not saying all of us can stay away from the evil of the world but prophecy is deemingly changing each and every day.

Since 9/11 their has been many people claiming to go to war with america as well as europe to conquer the united nations. Since our world is becoming more & more vulnurable to attacks and destruction. It isn't much time to the prophecies unfold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 03:45 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch123 View Post
It isn't much time to the prophecies unfold.
Loonies have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years. It's always.....'just around the corner' but hey, we're still here.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:16 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,741 times
Quote:
Chapter 4: rise of knowledge to be as of god?

Many historical figures have claimed themselves as god the most famous is Nero in which he demanded a statue be built in the likeness of him. So is this entirely something new in our world at all? In fact as humans we like to brag about our perfection & uniqueness yet does this help or not help?

When the Nazis where saying Hail Hitler is that a type of worship? Is worshipping those who are powerful a un-grateful sin? In fact through out history their have those that claimed themselves as god yet all have failed terribly. Many watch the news and see celebrities & wealthy individuals act as if their better than the rest of us though not all do so they do act suspicious.

Many seek to be a god and to know the hidden truths yet these truths can't be seen without the ability to see the realms that surround us. As humans become more intellectual with power as well as the system grows with our deeds we seek a more modest yet suttle world that helps us overcome the challenges that we behold.

Chapter 5: rumours of wars?

Since the beginning of written history man has been at war. The first war was the battle of megiddo between the egyptians & sumerians. Here is an excerpt from the tablet.

As the sounds of the spears tangled our enemies we sought refuge from all the bloodshed for I saw many terrible things as the arrows killed the weak & exausted I began to turn the way as this war had no cause but seeked only death......(egyptian)

As I called upon my ancestors I began to kill those that went agaist them. Even though everything was costly & bloody and their might not have been a winner. The enemy began to tremble when the trumpets of gilgamesh began to sound and all the silence grew till I picked up my sickle sword and began to conquer at will (sumerian)

Since the beginning of war the origins of it are quite a mystery. Many books tell of mysterious weapons including the origins of the sword or the origins of the shield. Even though all of us seek refuge from evil we deem to accidently become part of that evil. Not saying all of us can stay away from the evil of the world but prophecy is deemingly changing each and every day.

Since 9/11 their has been many people claiming to go to war with america as well as europe to conquer the united nations. Since our world is becoming more & more vulnurable to attacks and destruction. It isn't much time to the prophecies unfold.
When things are made more important than human life, When great wealth is used to make things of war, rather than Using that wealth to help the living live...when poverty is overlooked and turned away, to build monuments of wealth..When the world signs in on warfare and human sacrifices...to continue the dead blood flows into Profits and gains, into their pockets to make more pollution of the elementals, to make people sick, so they can sell a remedie, and or, to kill more people and living things.....I'd say Prophecy is revealed.

When they make money or anything made, or is not alive, more important than God or the living....Prophecy is born!

In 2008...two large objects Hit the sun...and a Giant mass ejection occured Due to that.

In 1997...two Nuclear Bombs were "Tested" under the Atlantic ocean By the French...Raising the Oceans tempuratures....Global warming?...or Global warning?...."Woe to them who harm the Earth."

In 2001...two buildings of monetary wealth of the world, were targeted and attacked and destroyed utterly and completely...They went to war over this...Oppressing, silencing, imprisoning, and slaughtering innocent along the way....and telling lies to make it believable to the masses....makes it even more unholy!
And the tax hand that supports this...is all tied to it.....Evil!...if the people support lies and liars and kill with impunity for that....Chaos is not far behind it.

See Prophecy is born out of that!...When God says I give you everything, and all are made to pay for it a very high price to have what has been given...You know where the error is.
And if we cannot Give and share all the givens with all the living...we are nothing of any likeness to God....for God said I Give you everything...Giving is the furthest thing from the minds of men or women who use the IDOL of engraven images....and that is why the poor exist....."it makes them"...how long can this go on for?...over 6 billion people now...and a third are living in poverty status....and yet they continue to put trillions of dollars into making war, spies, lies, and monuments of stupidity....while asking for, or thanking people for their sacrifices....in blood, sweat and tears!...Yah... Freedom?...in God we trust?....covered in blood, and lies and liars over it all, with an IDOL made more important than he/God?the living.....Prophecy is born out of that.

Last edited by Sir Les; 10-05-2011 at 09:45 AM..

Old 10-05-2011, 03:06 PM

Smile Well I admit they are looney here is a passage from luke:

Jesus doesn't even know the end of the world and he says three things that must come:

1) new world order (we have a global economy) good enough? (revelation 9:6-8)
2) Population growth at deep end (revelation 17:3-12)
3) global war "everyone turning against eachother"(mark 21:7-21)
number three hasn't occured yet two have. These are the only two prophecies that occured and one is how can I say "happening before our very eyes"

Nobody predicted the world even Nostradamus never said the end of the world he always relied upon the new testament verse:

as you seek the end of all things not the angels in heaven, nor any man upon the earth not even I the alpha and omega but only the father(god) knows...for it shall come as a thief in the night......

This verse is my favorite in the new testament. I forgot where it is though in the bible but I remebered the others. So anyone who predicts the world god will not return in the eyes of the hypocrites & decievers......and thank you for reading.

Old 10-05-2011, 03:38 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
When things are made more important than human life, When great wealth is used to make things of war, rather than Using that wealth to help the living live...when poverty is overlooked and turned away, to build monuments of wealth..When the world signs in on warfare and human sacrifices...to continue the dead blood flows into Profits and gains, into their pockets to make more pollution of the elementals, to make people sick, so they can sell a remedie, and or, to kill more people and living things.....I'd say Prophecy is revealed.
If that is the case, prophecy was revealed when the first city-state was created.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:52 PM

Smile a list of prophets/seers

1) nostradamus
2) isaiah
3) ezekial
4) Jeremiah
5) Oracle of delphi
6) Baba vanga (bulgerion prophet)
7) modern day Edgar Cayce
8) Mayan leader teotolza
9) hopi indian red star
I can make the list go on and on and on yet most where bluntly innacurate yet many where damn accurate by an inch of their life......

Old 10-09-2011, 01:31 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
1)
I can make the list go on and on and on yet most where bluntly innacurate yet many where damn accurate by an inch of their life......
I dying to read about the one's that were "damn accurate by an inch of their lives" instead of the list that you provided who couldn't predict with the accuracy to hit the broad side of a barn.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:43 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
If that is the case, prophecy was revealed when the first city-state was created.
Perhaps when all men and women came together to build the tower of babble...(What God did was to change their tongues so they could not complete it, and to turn them away from eachother)...as that is not what God wanted them to make or restore....

Edens...now that is the ticket to God...Did not God walk with Adam in that Garden?...Did not sin or the disobediance of God's instruction occur in the Garden?...Did the two get ejected or driven from the Garden?..because of what they did do to a certain plant and or plants in violating them?....

SO one would assume...it is about not only God, but the Garden..and restoring it, and putting something back sinlessly....to reverse what was done.

That may be the icing on the cake....But because they could not preceive, Factor, Fathom, or Fantom the idea of this simple yet effective solution to oh so many woes...the creation is wild...and instead of taming it...they are now destroying it with stupidity and delusions of wealth and matterial things of the dead kind.

Preserving things in a living state last longer than preserving them in a can, with too high a price to buy for some, and an expirery date stamped on it for others....

But some beg to differ..

Is it so hard to see the moral of the whole holy Bible...if we take it in that mindset of correction of that event that supposedly made this be as it is?....Oh Prohibition and bent judgement onto What God judged as Good...to make it bad....is just another telling sign!...So no one puts it back quite the right way...sinlessly...no doubt intent is part of the spirit.

No city required...or money....or anything else.

See Jesus says...Give onto God what belongs to God....Eden would be the ideal solution.....but some have forgotten the first instruction....and so we suffer till the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality