Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 07:30 PM

3 posts, read 3,338 times

Advertisements

skittle, this is directional dream god is giving you a choice you can go toward the corn field which represents the harvest that you could bring in. the cliff isnt a good choice which means the wrong direction in life. there will be trials to come symbolisized by the earthquake many of you many will fall along the way. i believe God wants you in ministry possibly evangist pray on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2009, 07:33 PM

mr jack, you have a prophetic gift. be patience we are not expose sin but are to bring restoration.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:42 PM

124 posts, read 321,283 times
They are dreams people nothing more, get over it.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:49 PM

jason that very good interpretion.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:08 AM

8,900 posts, read 15,864,575 times
I have dreams of what's going to happen the next week, it's weird.

Old 01-19-2012, 11:30 AM

1 posts, read 682 times
What does it mean to say that Catholics are to live their vocation as both prophetic and believing?

Old 01-19-2012, 06:20 PM

27 posts, read 25,160 times
I have visions a lot. I talk with Jesus a lot in Heaven. A couple years ago, I was pondering weather I have been too impassioned when talking about Islam and Muhammad on line, when above, behind, and to the right a voice very loud and clear said "I am going to visit you in a dream and talk to you about this". I was like "cool". I soon went to bed and that night I had a dream I was in the back yard of an apartment complex with a sliding glass door. Instead of a grass yard, there was a pile of stones (perfect for throwing) and me and Jesus was standing among the stones, a cat prowled by, when Jesus said to me "The reason you become impassioned is because of the injustice, and you being outraged does you justice". Then I woke up.

Old 01-19-2012, 11:38 PM

194 posts, read 1,026,980 times
How in the world is this thread found after so many years? lol

Old 01-20-2012, 01:58 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,808,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCrow View Post
I talk with Jesus a lot in Heaven.
Ask him to give you the winning lottery numbers for this weekend.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:48 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,194,453 times
The young men shall have dreams and the old men visions (my version)

28 “ And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.

The reality is that young folk have these vivid dreams and sleep paralysis and OOBE's etc. The brain only fully matures at age 25ish. Conscious receptors take in so much information we are not aware of and our subconscious deals with this while we sleep. Dreams occur in that twilight state of waking up and what seems like a long time is perhaps milliseconds. There is always an external influence like an alarm clock going off that triggers dreams. In REM sleep we may dream but will not recall them as they are being processed by the subconscious. Only dreams in the transitional state are remembered when for instance you get the feeling of falling then gently float down into your bed as you awaken. This is NOT an OOBE no matter how real it seems.

As most dreams are scatterbrain events, one wonder why an omniscient god would choose this median to communicate. Dreams require interpretation (or so we think) as they make no sense in the logical world.

The older I have become, the less my dreams are and the few I have I can never recall.

Thus dreams are, well, just dreams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality