Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 08:17 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy View Post
They were both done a month ago pal.
I mean for next year!

Old 11-13-2010, 09:30 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,124,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian090676 View Post
Hello!

The prophecies of the Bible show me that our Father in heaven has been known for thousands of years, what will happen today.

Therefore, our Father in heaven knows for thousands of years, which is now written in the Bible.

Therefore, the Bible is 100% true. I believe that. The future will reveal it.

Christian

Hello! Christian # 90,676.

(Hey I thought there were more Christians than that after 2,000 years, but what do I know??)

I don't doubt you believe what you do. You seem earnest.

I just wanted to warn you that there are over 6 billion people on this planet that likely would disagree with you, just in case you didn't know that.

Fair warning.

P.S. If New York is to be destroyed, might I suggest the verdant plains of Minnesota? Really nice people. Good farmlands. Home to 21 Fortune 500 Companies and more than 50 Fortune 1000 corporations; A well educated populace. It's a great place to live to avoid the Apocalypse!

We can't guarantee that Satan won't visit us here, but we've been damn lucky so far. All we have to deal with is an overabundance of those darn homosexuals and, (even worse) Liberals... But look on the bright side: Jesus personally told me that he will spare the enlightened cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul despite their infamous reputation of being the den of iniquity that always comes with literacy and education!

So, brothers, make haste to the fair Twin Cities!!!

Plus, Brett Favre has announced he will not play in 2011. I think that's enough to anoint the Twin Cities as Heaven itself.

Last edited by Astron1000; 11-13-2010 at 10:02 PM..

Old 11-13-2010, 10:56 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,725,220 times
Quote:
Hello!

New York will be destroyed.
Obama is the penultimate President.
Iran is working on the atomic bomb.
2012 or after 2012, a Pope is killed (2012 - 2019)

I created a blog about prophecies of the Bible. Source: The prophecies are of our Father in heaven, I see some only.

See Blog (in Englisch): http://christiankiesl090676.wordpress.com/

See Blog (in German): Christian090676's Blog | Weltuntergang-JESUS kommt-eine neue Welt

See Blog (Fantastic Cities): http://christian090676.blogspot.com/

I recognized in the prophecies of the Bible that the end of this world is coming.

Markus 13, 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that its is near, right at the door.

The time I do not know.

Markus 13 32 'But about that day or hour no-one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Daniel's prophecy - Seventy weeks of years - second interpretation (return people of Israel - The Pope is killed after 2012 or 2012). See insert or blog. This prophecy shows why the third Fatima message in 1943 was not written down and 1917th

Iran is working on the atomic bomb (see blog)

Babylon in no doubt New York. (see blog)

The U.S. is the last occupation in Iraq (see blog)

Snippet:
For the prophecy ram and goat (Daniel) fits the sequence: First World War and description of the first aircraft in the first World War were used and then the Second World War, and physical description of Hitler and his suicide and that he has destroyed the people of the saints (Jews) and then made the return of the people of Israel and the conquest of the Western Wall in 1967, he did so, the Jesus Angel Gabriel called to the prophet Daniel, he explained before about 2500 years ago, this vision, this will be done at the time of the end.

Prophecy | Just another WordPress.com site

What is your view?

Christian
this is the stuff that keeps me coming back

hay you are right!!!>> we are doomed,!!! it's inevitable it's just a matter of time.?? how long do people realy think we can go on the business as usual route. i doubt humanity can go on for another 100 years the way we are going, life as we know it will come to an end..i truly feel sorry for the people of the future, they will look at the past gens like a plague that spread over this earth stripping everything in is wake.

i think you got the wrong city though, i think i will be a toss up between new orleans or dubai.. one of those two will be the first major cities to go belly up
we don't need a god or a devil to destroy the earth, we are doing just fine all by our selves..

Old 11-13-2010, 11:04 PM

47 posts, read 93,215 times
Hahahahaha!

Old 11-14-2010, 12:58 AM

11,798 posts, read 25,173,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
this is the stuff that keeps me coming back
Me too. Too bad there isn't a popcorn-eating emoticon.
Quote:
we don't need a god or a devil to destroy the earth, we are doing just fine all by our selves..
Ain't it the truth.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:29 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Me too. Too bad there isn't a popcorn-eating emoticon.
Ain't it the truth.

I have seen those moving emoticons. Where do they come from?

Old 11-14-2010, 05:32 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,330 times
Quote:
Hello!

The apostles were also laughed at 2,000 years ago.

Finally, time will show everything.

I am sure that the end of this world is coming. Jesus is coming. A new world is coming.

Christian

The apostles didn't laugh they followed him all around. But they also expected the world to end in his lifetime and it really was a damper on everything when the world didn't end and he got killed.

Wow.......

So Christians are always saying the world is going to end and it doesn't. I guess someday they will get it right because some day the world will end but it won't just kill the non Christians it will kill everything and everyone.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:40 AM

1,301 posts, read 2,109,554 times
Is this this suppose to be an attempt at satire from someone who's really a non-believer?

One can't help but wonder when a new poster starts out this way.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:49 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,177,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
Is this this suppose to be an attempt at satire from someone who's really a non-believer?

One can't help but wonder when a new poster starts out this way.
Eh,more probably just someone that moves from one street corner to another
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lc8e1y0d-y...EndIsNear1.jpg

Old 11-14-2010, 06:59 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,678,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
Actually, we're not destroying the earth. The earth will survive human infestation just fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.