Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 04:28 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearNight View Post
Now your changing to :
"We are here to learn, to experience and overcome those things in our lives that are not in harmony with the Laws of God. We don't choose to be eaten by a vulture but we do choose to live the kind of life where they exist. Everything happens because of a choice we made. A free will choice."

ClearNight says:
Theres no rational point in free will when consequence is independent of the choice. We are independent of any notion of a spirit decision to transform into humanity.

If its replied that
the point is the exercise in love of God. Well , the exercise
is independent of the decision. Therefore there is "no merit"
to the supposed choice made by spirit.

ClearNight re this body and soul business :

The essence of self or soul is enriched through the decisions we make in direct partnership with the body. That is the chief focus of the journey through life relative to acknowledgment of the soul.

Reverend, the body is NOT something we arbitrarily wear.
The body is the instrument that essence of self plays.(soul)

Innocence, in essence of self is challenged through life. This is the foundation of growth in self awareness. I might add that the reason for Spirituality is guidance in this difficult challenge.

Inviting God to a matrimony of two men which contradicts Gods design is puzzling. Matrimony, a promise in witness and pledge to God, while denying the intended and physically obvious plan
This is my thought. As well, I have no intention of a discourse regarding perversion. I simply find it of no use, as its fruits are of no use.

BTW....if you would like to thoroughly comprehend the subject of homosexuality, I can suggest speaking to a Physician of a hospital of choice in any city in proximity to a gay district.

Talk to him, find out what the general theme is in homosexuality.

What they do to themselves. The harm. Consenting adults? Well
man should give a "rag doll" to his perception in "danger of self.

Thats all Ive got to say about this.
Have you ever heard of "Cause and Effect". That's life and we learn or hinder from each choice we make.

When you are in the spirit world, go and ask a gay person if their homosexuality was the sin or if their unloving acts were the sin. I bet it's the latter because in the spirit world, there is no such thing as a homosexual.

Have a grand journey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2010, 11:49 PM

187 posts, read 196,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Have you ever heard of "Cause and Effect". That's life and we learn or hinder from each choice we make.

When you are in the spirit world, go and ask a gay person if their homosexuality was the sin or if their unloving acts were the sin. I bet it's the latter because in the spirit world, there is no such thing as a homosexual.

Have a grand journey.
The whole subject is a drag, I hope the best in a full life for everyone.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:11 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,232,534 times
Originally Posted by ClearNight
Quote:
The whole subject is a drag, I hope the best in a full life for everyone.
Well hoping the best for everyone yet dismissing the notion of cause & effect is the same empty inaction as only praying and not taking any other action.
Whenever your actions contradict your intentions they become counterproductive ( not to mention frustrating).
But I can see why you find it all a drag, by just hoping the best for everyone but not acting in accordance you are free from the responsibility that the great majority of the people aren't getting the best, let alone a full life.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:23 PM

187 posts, read 196,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by ClearNight Well hoping the best for everyone yet dismissing the notion of cause & effect is the same empty inaction as only praying and not taking any other action.
Whenever your actions contradict your intentions they become counterproductive ( not to mention frustrating).
But I can see why you find it all a drag, by just hoping the best for everyone but not acting in accordance you are free from the responsibility that the great majority of the people aren't getting the best, let alone a full life.
1) I'm fairly aware of the effect perversion has on children, they mimic what they learn. This is 2010...everybody knows this. Responsibility in twisted lifestyles that do not have anything to do with a person is the responsibility of professional help. Duh
(Besides I have full time obligation....money orientated as in JOB )

2) What else is here in the Tricky D comment for the day...how do you guess that I say prayers ? Hey call the enquirer Tricky D is Physic..

Hey.... Its all a drag because the subject is perverted. I do Not go on about BS, and something I....HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. Let me say ......I have absolutely no experience with this
abnormality. It is of no concern other than the obvious pain that abnormal life dictates in a sexual deviance, and its collective effect on the freaky society that I have to live in. These people if in need require professional help..............WAKE UP and check the coffee, DUH

Edit....I suppose your not aware of the amount of volunteer work I do ALONG WITH MY JOB

Last edited by ClearNight; 11-23-2010 at 09:34 PM..

Old 11-23-2010, 09:40 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,232,534 times
Originally Posted by ClearNight
Quote:
2) What else is here in the Tricky D comment for the day...how do you guess that I say prayers ? Hey call the enquirer Tricky D is Physic..
Dude, either learn to read, or learn English.
I never said you prayed, I only stated that hoping for the best yet dismissing the notion of cause & effect is THE SAME inaction AS praying and not taking any other action.

So who is the Physic here, huh?

Old 11-24-2010, 03:07 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearNight View Post
1) I'm fairly aware of the effect perversion has on children, they mimic what they learn. This is 2010...everybody knows this. Responsibility in twisted lifestyles that do not have anything to do with a person is the responsibility of professional help. Duh
(Besides I have full time obligation....money orientated as in JOB )

Hey.... Its all a drag because the subject is perverted. I do Not go on about BS, and something I....HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. Let me say ......I have absolutely no experience with this
abnormality. It is of no concern other than the obvious pain that abnormal life dictates in a sexual deviance, and its collective effect on the freaky society that I have to live in. These people if in need require professional help..............WAKE UP and check the coffee, DUH

Edit....I suppose your not aware of the amount of volunteer work I do ALONG WITH MY JOB
You are really sad. You think that just becaue you disagree with something, it's bad or it's abnormal. Let me tell you something. You are not the authority for anyones final outcome. It is not for you to decide what is right or wrong. Your thoughts are yours and yours alone. If you don't like what others do, then don't be around the things that you don't like. It's called "free will". The right to choose.

Society as a whole really needs to start being kinder and more loving and accepting of each other or people like you will destroy it. Then where will those thoughts of yours get you. Nowhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality