U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 05-24-2011, 10:38 AM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
7,884 posts, read 4,459,472 times
Reputation: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
LOOK OUT U.S.A.!!!!! Here comes "The Snarkmaster"!!

Have a safe trip Raf.
Welcome & Enjoy!
Never mind that...what about the film??
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Status: "This is the cat. the human I used to own has been fired" (set 14 days ago)
 
Location: Marion, North Dakota
10,120 posts, read 3,734,052 times
Reputation: 3991
I am surprised I had not seen this thread earlier. A refuge to relax in and spend time just getting to meet people. Thanks for starting it Miss Blue.

I'm only going on my second week being here. I actually came across this place accidentally. I did a google search looking for information about Ross, North Dakota and must have taken a left turn at the old oak tree by the Milller Farm. No problem, a site seeing excursion is always enjoyable.

Nice bunch of folks out here in these parts. I may kick my shoes off and sit a spell.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2011, 07:15 PM
 
12,374 posts, read 14,513,353 times
Reputation: 14556
Hi Woodrow, so glad you found us..It is nice to have a place to relax and chat in..There is another friendship thread in Christianity Non -Debate Friendship Thread

and a really super thread in this forum that Ptsum started about three years ago
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...in-sacred.html
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2011, 07:36 PM
Status: "This is the cat. the human I used to own has been fired" (set 14 days ago)
 
Location: Marion, North Dakota
10,120 posts, read 3,734,052 times
Reputation: 3991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Hi Woodrow, so glad you found us..It is nice to have a place to relax and chat in..There is another friendship thread in Christianity Non -Debate Friendship Thread

and a really super thread in this forum that Ptsum started about three years ago
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...in-sacred.html
Thank you Miss Blue. I will check them out.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2011, 11:55 PM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
7,884 posts, read 4,459,472 times
Reputation: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I am surprised I had not seen this thread earlier. A refuge to relax in and spend time just getting to meet people. Thanks for starting it Miss Blue.


Nice bunch of folks out here in these parts. I may kick my shoes off and sit a spell.
Beware Woodrow old chap. It can get a bit hectic when ol' Blue starts dancing on the tables and when that June 7th gets hold of a beer or two...well...what can I say!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2011, 06:22 AM
 
7,458 posts, read 6,867,765 times
Reputation: 2832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
.....when that June 7th gets hold of a beer or two...well...what can I say!!
Beware of those who exaggerate, Woodrow!

And welcome to the forum!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2011, 06:57 AM
 
12,374 posts, read 14,513,353 times
Reputation: 14556
Well, umm, actually I do have a little dance I occassionally entertain my grands and their friends with, but it is seldom done on the table

See, I was first witness to the rock and roll age and I learned the dances well.

I know there are other "groovy" old rock an rollers here
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2011, 07:04 AM
Status: "This is the cat. the human I used to own has been fired" (set 14 days ago)
 
Location: Marion, North Dakota
10,120 posts, read 3,734,052 times
Reputation: 3991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Well, umm, actually I do have a little dance I occassionally entertain my grands and their friends with, but it is seldom done on the table

See, I was first witness to the rock and roll age and I learned the dances well.

I know there are other "groovy" old rock an rollers here

I go back more to the days of "Cab Calloway" But then again I never was much of a music or Dance fan. A cane Fishing pole and sitting barefoot on the edge of a brook has always been more my speed.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2011, 07:13 AM
 
12,374 posts, read 14,513,353 times
Reputation: 14556
Oh yeah!!


YouTube - ‪Cab Calloway - Minnie the Moocher‬‏
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2011, 07:27 AM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
7,884 posts, read 4,459,472 times
Reputation: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I go back more to the days of "Cab Calloway"....
WHO???
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top