U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 11:21 AM

91 posts, read 179,786 times
Default trial of pastor accused of burgulary in bangs texas

anyone have any ideals about what's going to happen ? think he'll plead guilty and take probation or actually try to fight it????? supposedly he organized the theift of some of his parishoners trailers.they found some of the things in his realatives possession. david terrell has him as pastor over his main church there.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:27 AM

1,841 posts, read 959,987 times
no i hadn't heard about that one we are still dealing with this...
Pastor says she was protecting furs, not trying to steal them | Tulsa World.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:25 PM

the pastor of THE DAVID TERRELL CHURCH in bangs texas sold little lots of land to their followers in the mid 1970's.the land is right next door to their poorly built and furnished ranch style church{after all these years, that church still has concrete floors. and the saddest looking bathrooms ever }. sopposedly the world was ending and this town would survive the atomic bombs that russia would send our way{ according to his prophesies in the early 70's}the lots were sold for between 800 to 1200 dollars each. after they had paid for their land and wanted titles ,the then pastor refused to give it to them and said they could live there till they died but then it would revert back to the church.here's the kicker, they had to pay taxes on land they had no title to.had to pay tithes, not work on the sabbath, give, be saved by their standards and in good standing with the church or move within 48 hours !!!!they also told them they couldn't move ther kids on the land with them unless they had the churches consent !!!! the land floods all the time . it's a mess. after all these years of abusing those people by demanding all their money and telling them they will die if they don't give it and then they have to do it with a smile or it still don't count,that pastor decided to do something else with that land so he started tearing down their trailers and hauling them off.true some were vacant but not all. he told his kids they could go in and have whatever they wanted because he owned the land and everything there.sooooooooo those grown kids took peoples beds,tv,fridges,microwaves..... whatever they wanted.they just kicked their front doors in and robbed them in the middle of the day!!!!!! hauled thr stuff off in pickups and took it to their homes like it was theirs. to make a long story short,the police arrested them and recovered some of the peoples belongings whch were in their homes at the time.this wasn't the first time they had robbed those people over there but it was the first time someone got the balls to tell it.it goes to court on jan 31st.i hear they are calling the people who they robbed liars and devils. saying that god is going to get them for telling it.they have hired lawyers who will probably get them out of it because terrellites are scared to death of david terrell and aren't about to testify against that pastor because it would upset david terrell.they have scammed those people from day one.moved a few thousand of them here from all over america saying the world would end and saying the only way to be saved was to sell out. meaning to sell all you have and give it to him and then start over.he would say if you leave with a dime in your pcket you will drop dead before you get home!!!!!meanwhile,he has become rich and they are poor as can be.by the way, if bangs was a blessed area,why did he move to hamilton texas and tell his followers from the platform that if they all started to move there,he would move somewhere else ??????? friendly ain't his evil little but ???

Old 01-13-2011, 04:33 PM

gabfest, i just read about that preacher and the furs. ithink this man down here is her brother and that that's all they were doing.... trying to protect their congregations stuff........................hell is gonna be full of preachers.... all of em trying to 'protect' each others stuff >>

Old 01-13-2011, 05:26 PM

1,841 posts, read 959,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperpins View Post
gabfest, i just read about that preacher and the furs. ithink this man down here is her brother and that that's all they were doing.... trying to protect their congregations stuff........................hell is gonna be full of preachers.... all of em trying to 'protect' each others stuff >>
you've got me rolling on the floor.

Old 02-02-2011, 03:00 PM

Update on trial of David terrell pastor
So i hear it has been postponed thanks to his high dollar lawyers. I hear that David Terrell got up in church a few weekends back and told the congregation that that was his land and that no one had any rights to it and no one could sell it no matter what they were told years ago.Funny how he came in and out of Bangs Church a million times to preach back then and never said that once !!! People were making their land payments back then during the offering times and i know he knew and heard because i EVEN heard it over HIS mic { some folks can't whisper you know} and i was usually sitting in the back back then.he would send them over to the Pastor to pay their 'notes' wich was a side bar thing to his main offering or should i say 'stick up of the people'.I also heard on the police scanner that one of those poor people on Julie Courts has had their trailer robbed ............. again .......... last sunday night.The current pastor of that church spoke concerning the charges against him in the service this past saturday and spelled out explicit words.So he thinks it is o.k. as long as you spell it and don't say it ????? i mean come on now. wake up people! David Terrell actually called Moderator cut: inappropriate language from the pulpit for upsetting his wife.i wish i knew how to post to you tube......................................

Last edited by june 7th; 06-28-2012 at 11:32 AM..

Old 05-01-2011, 10:07 PM

3 posts, read 13,742 times
Sorry to say that none of this evil-doing concerning David Terrell and his cohorts surprises me. I have been warning people for years about Terrell's corruption and false doctrines. See the link below for more revealing facts regarding this diluted preacher.

DAVID TERRELL MINISTRIES:
Personal Testimony of An Ex-Follower!
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS - DECEIVERS EXPOSED - WILLIAM M. BRANHAM, R. G. STAIR, DAVID TERRELL, BILLY GRAHAM

Old 05-01-2011, 10:10 PM

16,311 posts, read 13,129,651 times
Many preachers stand in front of people with their hand on a bible and lie every week. Once in court should be a slam dunk for them.

Old 05-11-2011, 12:48 PM

justme007, i just read your site 'beware of false prophets'.i applaud you for your attempt to open the eyes of gods saints. you didn't even touch the tip of the iceberg on terrell but i guess you were being polite. EVERYTHING you said about him is true and then some.remember when he would open his guitar case up on the stage and tell us to fill it up ?? the pastor that is there now, bro.ronnie white in bangs texas, is worse than any of the others so far ( david terrell excluded . of course he is the ring leader).pastor ronnie white has his extended unsaved family living on church grounds or on property bought with church money rent and bill free.these lazy hillbillies curse,swear,drink,steal...... they do everything except work ! why ? they don't have to.they don't attend that church even though some are a stones through away.yet they demanded the people on that julie court come all the time,pay tithes and offerings,or get off the land that they had actually paid their own money for.i hear he would demand their money in church then go around and hand pick a few to take out to dinner. !!!!! he was taking them out to eat at a place he chose with their money IF he deemed them worthy! what a nerve.i hope they know that they are the ones paying his high dollar lawyers !!!

Old 05-27-2011, 04:09 PM

pastor white is going to court on tuesday after memorial day. probably will walk out of there though. heard he has a game room in waco texas over on lake air road.ran by a front man or relative. he shows up on sundays sometimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality