Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:27 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,198,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
God gave men the hormonal drive and urges to look. It's part of nature. They can control behavior, but it's impossible to control the basic urges. Women need to understand how easily men are aroused. It's not ALL their fault. Blame God and his Divine plan of Creation for some of it.

In fact, a grandson celebrated his 14th birthday with a pool party. You never saw so many "little" girls of 13 and up with so much stuff hanging out!!! The result was that both the father and the grandfather have been banned from this year's party. They both enjoyed looking too much. Besides, I don't know if Grandpa's 80 year old heart could take the strain another time.
Yeah, something creepy about Grandpa checking out 14 year olds in bikinis...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2007, 11:42 AM

7,099 posts, read 27,180,644 times
Jeff, just wait until you're 80. I think you will be suprised!

I remember when I was 14 and if bikinis had been available, I would have worn one without the slightest understanding of what I was doing. Mother would have told me not to, which would have made me even more determined to wear it. Teens are like that, you know!

Old 07-17-2007, 12:08 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Jeff, just wait until you're 80. I think you will be suprised!

I remember when I was 14 and if bikinis had been available, I would have worn one without the slightest understanding of what I was doing. Mother would have told me not to, which would have made me even more determined to wear it. Teens are like that, you know!
Looking at a 13/14 year old is alot different than looking at a 17/18 year old. Even if the girls looked older - the father and grandfather knew the ages of these girls.

Are girls developing earlier these days or what? I wore a bikini at 13/14 but I don't remember being able to actually fill the thing until around 17.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68-19 View Post
Looking at a 13/14 year old is alot different than looking at a 17/18 year old. Even if the girls looked older - the father and grandfather knew the ages of these girls.

Are girls developing earlier these days or what? I wore a bikini at 13/14 but I don't remember being able to actually fill the thing until around 17.
Yeah, they do. And I concur, not to offend padgett, but the point is they knew the ages of the girls. But whatever, I'm sure it was fairly harmless.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:29 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,180,644 times
Tell me, how they are supposed to NOT look if the girls are walking and laying around the pool? Avert the eyes to the sky? It's not a case of LOOKING as it is having the boobs practically waved in their faces. 13 year old boobies can be just as big as 17 year old ones. Mothers who pay for the clothes know that.

This was a pool, remember? You watch out for drowning, choking and things like that too. You keep an eye out for other things like the older boys groping the girls. Of course, the adults could have come in and let the young teens watch out for each other.

Yes, that the thing to do, just don't worry about what the kids are doing when the girls are practicing being sexy.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:55 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,530,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Wear what makes you feel comfortable. More important, congratz on getting remarried! A few weeks ago you said you visited and broke up with, a boyfriend in Yuma because he had a girlfriend on the side. Is this a new fellow?
I talked to my ex and we decided to work things out and get remarried. We've always been close friends since the divorce, but the reason why I divorced him was because I was drinking a little too much and going out alone, with friends, too much. He didn't like doing any of that, so I thought he was "cramping" my lifestyle. But I've quit a while back and decided to change a lot of things lately and talk it over with him. He still loves me and misses me alot too. That's why I haven't been on here for a while. My husband doesn't care if a I wear a bikini in my backyard, but I would never wear one at a church function or somewhere in public. I've been wearing a one-piece at the public pool, but that's okay, a lot of women my age (or older) wear one around here.

So, thanks for the compliments.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:57 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,530,295 times
Thanks for the advices and compliments, everyone. I think I'll keep the bikini just for my backyard use and a one-piece for church summer functions and at the public pool too. Thanks everyone, for your help on this confusing part of my life.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Tell me, how they are supposed to NOT look if the girls are walking and laying around the pool? Avert the eyes to the sky? It's not a case of LOOKING as it is having the boobs practically waved in their faces. 13 year old boobies can be just as big as 17 year old ones. Mothers who pay for the clothes know that.

This was a pool, remember? You watch out for drowning, choking and things like that too. You keep an eye out for other things like the older boys groping the girls. Of course, the adults could have come in and let the young teens watch out for each other.

Yes, that the thing to do, just don't worry about what the kids are doing when the girls are practicing being sexy.
All of this is perfectly understandable, but from the way you put it, it sounded like Dad and Grandpa were practically drooling all over themselves! I have an active imagination so that's probably my bad.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:12 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
Ole Blue here is a 65 year old water dog. Love swimming, floating, playimg, and riding the boogie board in the water. I have a one piece suit with an attached skirt that I wear. I don't care who looks at my old skinny legs or saggy anything else, I won't give up my water antics for anything..I did come accross a web sight for bathing suits for islam women ..I love them they look like a loose wet suit. down to the ankle and down to the wrist. I may get one when everyone starts throwin their beach towels around or wants to cover me up with sand every time I come out of the watere

Old 07-17-2007, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Ole Blue here is a 65 year old water dog. Love swimming, floating, playimg, and riding the boogie board in the water. I have a one piece suit with an attached skirt that I wear. I don't care who looks at my old skinny legs or saggy anything else, I won't give up my water antics for anything..I did come accross a web sight for bathing suits for islam women ..I love them they look like a loose wet suit. down to the ankle and down to the wrist. I may get one when everyone starts throwin their beach towels around or wants to cover me up with sand every time I come out of the watere
LOL!! Blue you're the coolest. Keep it up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality