Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 03:37 PM

180 posts, read 267,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
There shall be no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked.

Tammy and Jim Baker have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith; and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would comfirm the word.

And the others who protect and defend Jim and Tammy Baker such as here and all around the net. Thus saith the LORD GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, and defend them and bringth falsehood which is not of Me, therefore , behold, I am against you, saith the LORD.
Come into the current day, my friend. "Jim and Tammy" Baker stopped existing many many years ago. She disassociated herself with Jim and was an individual of great character...very loving and constantly professed her Christianity over the past few decades. I don't know how much she participated in the illegals of the PTL, but I'm sure if there had been any evidence of her involvement she would have paid the consequences just like her husband. Whatever she may have done wrong, she was a beautiful person and very highly respected by Christians and non-Christians alike...she reached everyone, like it or not. Some of us know how to recognize a truly changed person and forgive his/her past.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 06:53 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,935,934 times
Some people think the way to heaven is by stomping others down into hell

Someone who professes condemnation (espcially to a woman who has been dead for months) is usually guilty of some prety heinous stuff.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:29 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,468 times
I pray that God will bring salvation, healing and restoration into her life. May his light shine in her darkness.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:28 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,018,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
Come into the current day, my friend. "Jim and Tammy" Baker stopped existing many many years ago. She disassociated herself with Jim and was an individual of great character...very loving and constantly professed her Christianity over the past few decades. I don't know how much she participated in the illegals of the PTL, but I'm sure if there had been any evidence of her involvement she would have paid the consequences just like her husband. Whatever she may have done wrong, she was a beautiful person and very highly respected by Christians and non-Christians alike...she reached everyone, like it or not. Some of us know how to recognize a truly changed person and forgive his/her past.

I agree...I am not a Christian but I felt Tammy Faye to be a very giving and sincere lady. She must have been extremely strong in her faith to have survived all those years with Jim Bakker. She was unique in so many ways.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:46 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,327,366 times
goodness Cyrus! that's some strong language, when did god tell you all this???

I believe Tammy and her hubby ripped people off who were gullible, they took advantage of some weak minded people and that's sad IMo, just like Jim Jones did...
Why is Tammy better than him??? She was there alongside him all those years stealing from people, wasn't she; since when did she become so much holier than thou?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality