Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 08:37 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,115,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
However I promise you even if you do not believe, if you give Jesus a challenge he will prove himself to you.

So ask him to prove himself to you supernaturally.
I’m not so sure it’s the beast that’s the villain in this story.

But considering that challenge for Jesus or God or both to do a miracle.
Well this is what I ask. And I’ll give them 6 days to accomplish it.
Prevent all infants and children from being molested or tortured in anyway.
From 6 days from now to the end of time.

Thanks,
Aeroman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2011, 09:20 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
Quote:
How would you feel if I let you take the mark of the beast without warning you.
Grateful?

Old 02-16-2011, 12:18 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,615,424 times
Quote:
But there still seems to be a little healthy respect here not to take a chance when it comes to even talking about taking the mark of the beast.
Are you kidding? I have NO respect for literalist end time fear mongering. This is primitive blindness at it's worst.

No disrespect to you as a person (I value all of God's creatures) but AISI you are the same as a cave man afraid of fire or worshiping the sun.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 AM

5,458 posts, read 6,712,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
what's the alternative(s)? actually there are at least 2.
If you round off the stuff after the first few decimal places, the rest of the universe is empty space. It's not particularly inviting, plus the shopping sucks.

Old 02-16-2011, 09:30 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,249,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
who put those numbers on those letters anyway,anyone could just stick random numbers on letters and get any spelling to add up to 666 if they wanted to,and if the mark s just a ay of buying and selling then whats wrong with that,we do that anyway with credit cards.
i didnt actually look at that properly last night,so the numbers arent as random as i thought when i first looked at it,it was late last night,start at 6,keep adding it on,o.k.

so i typed in christian,i got 606,i typed in bible basher,i got 606,close- not realy but if you take the first letter 'A'(christian)=6,slip that into the middle of each and whalla-666.,,

although i have to say that it is a little bit weird alright that al those words adds up to 666.

this is fun actually ill be back to see what words,or if me name adds to 666,,heehee

Old 02-16-2011, 09:33 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
You evil puck you..... ROFL ..... Just kidding. Here is a small excerpt from John's warning page I linked yesterday about the mark of the beast.

MARK OF THE BEAST - Point Prophetic

Excerpt:

NOTICE: Those of you who have 666 tattoos

If you're a person who has tattooed 666 on your body, or has a Satanic mark of some type please understand that this is not taking the mark of Antichrist from Jesus' point of view. The Antichrist has to be in power, the Antichrist has to have control of all nations on earth, and the mark has to also be connected to your ability to buy or sell before it is the mark of the beast. From Jesus' point of view your 666 tattoo it is nothing more than foolish art by rebellious sons and daughters whom he loves. Fear not Jesus died for the stupid as well. The mark of the Antichrist will be related to buying or selling and most likely will be a bio-implant of some type. Since "Bio-implant" calculates to 666 just like "Satanic Mark" the bio-implant will most likely be the mark of the beast when the Antichrist rises. So if you have a tattoo of 666 or something else, then understand God Almighty to WILL forgive you in Jesus' name when you ask sincerely. Then ask God for help in doing a cover up, or removal of the tattoo. The number 888 is a good cover up for 666. Since the Koine Greek of the new testament also has numeric values and since the values of the name of "Jesus" in the Greek is 888, I think that would be a good cover up.

HOWEVER NEVER EVER TAKE ANY TYPE OF BUYING OR SELLING BIO-IMPLANT OR TATTOO when it is required in order to buy or sell. If in the future the Antichrist asks you to take a 666 tattoo on your right hand or forehead or a bio-implant so you can buy or sell, then in this situation it would be the mark and it would be a sin God would not forgive if you take it. Fear not the Holy Spirit will help you understand, ask him in Jesus'
It's a good thing I believe all that 'god will forgive you' stuff as total and complete BS.

I rather like my 666 tattoo, it reminds me of a funny time in my life

As for the bolded... I hope you know that calling people stupid isn't going to miraculously make them believe in your imaginary friend.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:32 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,175,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
As for the bolded... I hope you know that calling people stupid isn't going to miraculously make them believe in your imaginary friend.
Hear, hear! It simply exemplifies the arrogance of the 'saved'.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:31 PM

1,385 posts, read 2,453,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzly Friddle View Post
I would be so crushed! Thank you for warning me. May I please have my mark of the beast now? Does it come in a choice of colors? I would prefer purple or dark green.
Quote:
Ok you can have a test run. If your serious post that again and for 3 days you can see what the mildest penalty is for taking the mark is.
Well, I took the MOTB challenge. It has been three days and nothing bad has happened, unless you count the dog spilling my Black Butte Obsidian Stout on the couch.

Some good things have happened, I got some wire fencing I needed on sale, and I found the first craterellus mushrooms of the season.

I guess the last three days have been pretty unremarkable. I am going to wash off the 666's I drew all over myself.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:02 AM

1,114 posts, read 2,115,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzly Friddle View Post
Well, I took the MOTB challenge. It has been three days and nothing bad has happened, unless you count the dog spilling my Black Butte Obsidian Stout on the couch.

Some good things have happened, I got some wire fencing I needed on sale, and I found the first craterellus mushrooms of the season.

I guess the last three days have been pretty unremarkable. I am going to wash off the 666's I drew all over myself.
I have to wait till Monday 8:40 MST for my request to come true.
And believe me, I hope it does.

Sorry about the Obsidian Stout.
Join me at Glass Buttes Or. end of May and we can share a few.

I go there to knapp and collect obsidian.

Cheers,
Aeroman

PS
Yes this Buddhist drinks beer..

Last edited by Aeroman; 02-19-2011 at 11:26 AM..

Old 02-19-2011, 04:44 PM

33 posts, read 75,868 times
The new electronic chips which have been designed to be implanted in the skin could possibly be the mark of the beast.

The chips will contain your whole: identification, your health records, your money...everything.

They are just now introducing this idea to people to make it seem like beneficial new technology.

However, when the end times come, it will not be a choice to get this electronic chip inserted.

Under a One World Government, they will Force everyone to recieve this chip (mark of the beast) as prophesied in the Bible.

People who do not get the chip will be tortured and killed, but if they do not get it in the name of Jesus Christ, they will soon be with Him.

The End Times are Near!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality