Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 07:46 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,667,578 times

Advertisements

any new updates on ILNC's hubby?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2007, 07:50 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,719,430 times
I spoke to her tonight and she said she'll be on the forum to give an update. Keep prayin' as this is definitely wearing her down physically. Spiritually she's doing well, but definitely needs God's protection and rejuvenation.

Old 07-25-2007, 07:52 PM

thanks hoosier. I worked all day and could not come on and check things out.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:01 PM

3,291 posts, read 9,187,103 times
Quote:
Keep prayin' as this is definitely wearing her down physically.
Waiting for word and staying by a loved ones side while in the hospital is wearing in the best of times. When you don't know what is going on and the doctors can't answer the question as to why this is happening makes it even more tiring. And if you don't have a support system to help you physically it is even more tiring. And hospitals are notorious for being terribly uncomfortable for people waiting to hear anything. I think they do that on purpose.

ILNC, my prayers are continuing for you and your husband. Liz

Old 07-25-2007, 08:01 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,719,430 times
Well since she's not on yet I will say that I spoke to her a few times today. Her husband is doing well and passing his tests at the hospital. I believe he has another EKG tomorrow, but she wasn't sure as the doctor didn't speak very good English. She is hopeful he is going home tomorrow, but we shall see after his tests.

I do know that the Lord has put some amazing people in her path while at the hospital. There have been a few people she mentioned that have reached out further than your typical expectation from a hospital employee. God is most definitely directing their footsteps and keeping them in the folds of His hands.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:37 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,008,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
Well since she's not on yet I will say that I spoke to her a few times today. Her husband is doing well and passing his tests at the hospital. I believe he has another EKG tomorrow, but she wasn't sure as the doctor didn't speak very good English. She is hopeful he is going home tomorrow, but we shall see after his tests.

I do know that the Lord has put some amazing people in her path while at the hospital. There have been a few people she mentioned that have reached out further than your typical expectation from a hospital employee. God is most definitely directing their footsteps and keeping them in the folds of His hands.
That is so wonderful to hear. I will keep praying for them both. They will get through this.
We love you ILNC! And give your hubby our best and all our love as well!

Old 07-25-2007, 09:13 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,381,249 times
Hello dear friends! My husband is so much better, he was alert and walking around today, eating and joking with me, like his old self. All the test are negative so far, tomorrow there is another one, something to do with his heart and if it's ok, he can come home. We didn't see the doctor till seven tonight. The waiting is hard. But all the prayers, thoughts and well wishes I have gotten on here are so humbling, I appreciate all of you so much, we have different beliefs, we disagree, we sometimes debate, but we do care about each other very deeply, we are a family. I feel unusually calm now. I know that is God, your prayers are working, I feel that peace that only comes from the Lord. Let thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!! When my husband comes home, I am going to let him read this thread. I love N.C. and I love all you too!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2007, 09:17 PM

What great news! I'm so glad he is doing so much better, and so very glad that you are doing well. Will continue to have you and dh in my prayers. take care hon.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:18 PM

743 posts, read 2,234,055 times
Oh ILNC.....so sorry to hear what has happened. I'm so glad things are looking hopeful, per your recent respnose. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this time. May the Peace of Christ be with you.

Beth

Old 07-25-2007, 09:37 PM

3,291 posts, read 9,187,103 times
I'm glad he is doing so much better. That is great news and I pray that they do release him tomorrow. Liz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality