U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 04-05-2011, 10:07 AM
 
5,435 posts, read 2,039,261 times
Reputation: 2076

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
You still didn't get it don't you !!!
I get it perfectly. You have come here to lie that there is a god.... in order to do that you lie about science "facts" that you just made up out of nowhere.... and when you are caught out in the lie you refuse to admit you lied...

...Not sure what part of that I am not getting. It would appear to be in fact you that does not get it: That you lied and you were caught, but you choose to continue the lies rather than admit them...

... which is fine by me because every post you reply to me with, lying yet again in each and every one, serves my ends perfectly by showing you and your religion are based on lies.

So keep it up.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-06-2011, 04:43 AM
 
570 posts, read 371,103 times
Reputation: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo
In fact I am not even going to bother replying to any more of this post from you as it is all lies
Yet you continue to reply that mean you lied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo
I get it perfectly. You have come here to lie that there is a god.... in order to do that you lie about science "facts" that you just made up out of nowhere.... and when you are caught out in the lie you refuse to admit you lied...

...Not sure what part of that I am not getting. It would appear to be in fact you that does not get it: That you lied and you were caught, but you choose to continue the lies rather than admit them...

... which is fine by me because every post you reply to me with, lying yet again in each and every one, serves my ends perfectly by showing you and your religion are based on lies.

So keep it up.
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me
"from the movie a knight tales"

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 04-06-2011 at 05:10 AM..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2011, 04:56 AM
 
5,435 posts, read 2,039,261 times
Reputation: 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
[color=indigo]Yet you continue to reply
I said I was not going to reply to "any more" of that post, which is in fact true.

I never said I was not going to reply to YOU any more, nor did I say I was not going to continue to reply to that PART of the post that I already had replied to.

So no, I did not lie. I said I was not going to do something, then I did not do it. What YOU have done is taken what I said, pretended it meant something else, and then lied about it and me. So you are now adding even more lies to the ones you

You also continue to fail to admit to your lie about the science "facts" you invented and were caught out on. You made them up, you lied, you were caught, and youre avoiding admitting it. Have you no integrity at all? As I said keep it up! Each and every post you lie in is exactly playing to what I want you to do.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2011, 08:07 AM
 
570 posts, read 371,103 times
Reputation: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo
I said I was not going to reply to "any more" of that post, which is in fact true.

I never said I was not going to reply to YOU any more, nor did I say I was not going to continue to reply to that PART of the post that I already had replied to.

So no, I did not lie. I said I was not going to do something, then I did not do it. What YOU have done is taken what I said, pretended it meant something else, and then lied about it and me. So you are now adding even more lies to the ones you
Aha .. so you said you are not going to reply to me .. no no wait .. you said you are not going to reply to the post wich is mine by the way .. no no no wait..you mean you are not going to reply to that PART of the post that you already had replied to
How old are you ?? really !!
Please stop embarrassing yourself i beg of you
Quote:
You also continue to fail to admit to your lie about the science "facts" you invented and were caught out on. You made them up, you lied, you were caught, and youre avoiding admitting it. Have you no integrity at all? As I said keep it up! Each and every post you lie in is exactly playing to what I want you to do.
Ok .. you already said that Several times ... we got it
Any thing you say sweetie
Peace

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 04-06-2011 at 08:52 AM..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2011, 08:09 AM
 
5,435 posts, read 2,039,261 times
Reputation: 2076
I see you have forgotten how to use the QUOTE function again. Even the simplest tasks seem difficult for you.

To clarify again as you appear not to understand the simplest things…. I said I was not going to reply to any more of that post. I then did not reply to any more of that post. I am not sure what your problem is with that? I did exactly what I said I would do.

In the meantime you have made up science, lied that the stuff you made up were real “facts”, got caught for doing it, and have spend several posts now trying to run away from that and not admit you lied.

Is it so hard to just admit you lied about these facts?

What does it say about your religion that the only evidence you have for it are lies you made up?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-07-2011, 06:43 AM
 
570 posts, read 371,103 times
Reputation: 74
Quote:
Why planet earth is the only planet that has Oxygen ? who knows living would exist here and makes every thing appropriate to the capacity of organisms ?

If you disagree then please give me a specific name of a planet with oxygen that certainly have been discovered .. a planet which human beings could live in it other than earth .

Quote:
If any of the universal constants changed (natural logarithms for example) then the current laws of physics are negated, and order will be lost

For example :
If the Earth's gravity were ever to change significantly, it would have a huge effect on nearly everything because so many things are designed around the current state of gravity.
Who disagree with me on this ?

Quote:
if the sun was just a little closer to the earth we would burn up if it was like a centimerer farther we would freeze

intentionally mistake or in other word a trap , which attract those who denied the laws of the universe .. because without these laws we wouldn't be able to know the distance

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 04-07-2011 at 07:35 AM..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2011, 02:06 AM
 
5,435 posts, read 2,039,261 times
Reputation: 2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
If you disagree then please give me a specific name of a planet with oxygen
Have you heard of google? You can find this information yourself.

Start with... Osiris. (officially known as HD 209458b)

So as I said you have been making up science, and lying that it is real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
If the Earth's gravity were ever to change significantly, it would have a huge effect on nearly everything because so many things are designed around the current state of gravity.
That does not mean that everything has to be the way it is now in order for the universe to "work". If you change ONE constant, yes there are troubles, but if you change the other constants to balance out the change then everything is back to the working state again.

Which means there is not one, but an uncountably large number of stable combinations for a working universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
intentionally mistake
So you intentionally said something that is not true. Where I come from that is called a "lie" but at least this is the closest you have come to admitting that now. That was not so hard really was it? You have been making up science, then lying that it is real.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2011, 05:25 AM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
7,884 posts, read 4,759,373 times
Reputation: 1527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
So you intentionally said something that is not true. Where I come from that is called a "lie" but at least this is the closest you have come to admitting that now. That was not so hard really was it? You have been making up science, then lying that it is real.
That's probably the nearest we'll get to an admittance that he deliberately lied.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2011, 10:19 AM
 
4,113 posts, read 4,767,726 times
Reputation: 1809
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
If you disagree then please give me a specific name of a planet with oxygen that certainly have been discovered .. a planet which human beings could live in it other than earth .
Frankly, your point is pointless for the simple reason that the total number of exoplanets discovered so far is still quite small. To infer that Earth is the only planet in the galaxy with oxygen, not to mention the entire universe, incorrect. The chemical element Oxygen ranks 3rd in abundance throughout the universe, albeit much less than Hydrogen and Helium which rank 1st and 2nd in abundance.

That said, oxygen is present in the form of water ice on Mars, the Moon, as well as some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn. An exoplanet nicknamed Osiris (HD 209458b), which is a hot, dying Jupiter-like planet, was detected to contain oxygen and carbon in ts atmosphere. Because of the size of the planet and close proximity to its parent star, it would not be suitable for human beings to live on. Still, it shows there are other planets that contain oxygen, which was your primary issue. It opens the door to the likelihood that there are probably other planets around the galaxy that might indeed contain an earthlike atmosphere and the possibility of life itself.

While oxygen (20.9%) within the lower atmosphere of Earth is certainly important for our survival, so is nitrogen, which is much more abundant (78.1%) in the atmosphere. You would not be able to live on a planet with an atmosphere of pure oxygen.
HD 209458 b - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NASA - Dying Planet Leaks Carbon-Oxygen

Oxygen and carbon discovered in exoplanet atmosphere 'blow-off' | Press Releases | ESA/Hubble

Oxygen, carbon discovered in exoplanet atmosphere

Abundance of the chemical elements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
For example :
If the Earth's gravity were ever to change significantly, it would have a huge effect on nearly everything because so many things are designed around the current state of gravity.
Who disagree with me on this ?
Again, another pointless point. Please explain in what way such a sgnificant gravitational change would occur?

Yes, gravity is important, but so too is the Earth's magnetic field. Without a magnetic field, most of the atmosphere of Earth would be blown off into space by solar winds regardless of Earth's gravity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
intentionally mistake or in other word a trap , which attract those who denied the laws of the universe .. because without these laws we wouldn't be able to know the distance
Which "laws of the universe" are you talking about? Please be a bit more specific.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2011, 10:45 AM
 
Location: Toronto, ON
2,333 posts, read 1,564,890 times
Reputation: 253
It's simple again: the Hamiltonian Operator applied to the region of Energy OR the indeterminate place and movement of Matter for the universe.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top