Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 08:53 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringwielder View Post
Other Christians who disagree with YOUR take on the Scriptures will say exactly the same as you do, you know that, dont you?
Yup, I do.... sad !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2011, 09:37 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,211,173 times
Default All the gods

It would be nice if god could actually have a website or facebook page.

To be fair though, it would be a challenge getting a user name.

Please enter your name: GOD

Sorry that name already exists

Please select from the following list (Click to expand)

It could be fun as likely xians spend more time on facebook than on their knees (the preferred non communication method)

At least us atheists could ask the pertinent questions and unlike his followers may actually get a straight answer for a change.

If he banishes us from the site, we know it is a human pretending to be god.

The cool thing would be as the bible infer that he knows our needs before we ask, when we log on there will be a PM:
Welcome <user>

You have mail, click here to open. *Clicks link*

Dear <user>

Here is the answer to the question you are about to ask me...

Luv God
In the case of yahweh a message might read
Dear <user>

Pack your bags, head to the nearest mountain, what I have to tell you will last 40 days, take no food or provisions. Come alone, I don't want witnesses.

Luv God

Old 03-20-2011, 04:33 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times
The only problem here is that the Church has being faithless to Jesus for years and took Jesus role as the Judge of the World and sowed judgment into the spirit and as the result this, sowing of Judgment came right back to reap the church with a judgment of the church in the dark spirits of the world who now appose the church and the Good News that Jesus need to get out ..... In Matthew 7: 1-2 Jesus said `` Judge not that you be not judged ...For with what Judgment you judge you will be judged, and with the measure you give it will be measured to you again``......See you can say ``I don`t believe the church today and its message be don`t like the church and I will not even try to find the right church were Jesus spirit is moving that the gospel is preached``........ ,Why?....Because all the churches are pre-judge wrong and scary ....... Many people here say you can not be a messenger for Jesus today, Well who are all the teachers and preacher and evangelist are but messengers of the good news of the gospel .... If people want to teach on the Internet then Be Blessed In Christ ......

Old 03-20-2011, 04:47 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times
All these so called gods are natural earth gods and stuck on the earth and will not redeem your sin to be like the Most High God through the Son Jesus Christ who is supernatural and who is the spiritual authority over the Heaven and the earth, and over these earth gods , who most are in the pit today with no followers........

Old 03-20-2011, 05:08 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,211,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
All these so called gods are natural earth gods and stuck on the earth and will not redeem your sin to be like the Most High God through the Son Jesus Christ who is supernatural and who is the spiritual authority over the Heaven and the earth, and over these earth gods , who most are in the pit today with no followers........
You miss the point, this is just very small sample of the known gods invented by man, your god falls in the same category, invisible, silent etc.

The idea of a site would be nice and like the movie Bruce Almighty but with your god as the author and owner. Why in this day and age of the internet should we not have access to him/her/it in a more modern context?

Straight up answers would be nice for a change and maybe he can actually tell us which one of the many denominations have got it right.

This will never happen as just like all the others, your god does not exist.

If he/she/it existed, I am sure the message and communication would be radically different to what we have been taught. I am sure he/she/it would not have all the hang ups you guys pretend that he/she/it has like what we do with the bits between our thighs.

Old 03-21-2011, 12:00 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
I believe he can
The key phrase in the whole posting. (Simply choosing to believe something doesn't make it so, but why quibble with such a time-tested method for advancing wild ideas?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality