Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 11:04 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,891,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Weather is by chance, he guessed.
Yup. That's why it's a weather 'forecast' and not a 'weather prediction': weather systems are non-linear in nature, and the tiniest change alters the entire system.

Mathematically speaking, our best modern weather calculations are only truly accurate enough to forecast three to five days into the future, and even that's pushing things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 12:27 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,845,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
David Wilkerson died?! He is the one that made the prophecy about the great Chicago earthquake and the new madrid fault and russian invasion?! Yes I read those visions and I was so shocked but enlightened at the same time! I am so glad he is now home with the Lord!! Praise God! Now we will have to watch for the big earthquakes that are coming. If I remember correctly, he mentioned something about the chicago quake being in the summer or spring or whatever. I have to go find that vision again. He said a few months of weeks after the quake, California was hit, Chinese and Russian troops began to infiltrate the country in a surprise attack when the nation was mourning over the catatrosphies of the west coast and mid-west. And he is not the only one who has had these visions. If you look online, there are hundreds of people who have had the same visions about russian and chinese troops on our borders and California being destroyed by a mega earthquake and the new madrid fault going off. Edgar Cayce said a part of Japan would fall into the sea. It seems to me that is exactly what's itching to happen one of these days. Based on one of the videos I saw a few weeks ago. Japan looks like some parts of the country are seriously about to sink. And if Japan goes under, just think what kind of super tsunami that would produce and hit the west coast?!

I'm telling you guys. Now is the time to surrender yourself and your lives to Jesus Christ. With all these disasters happening one after the other, prophecy after prophecy coming to pass, now is the time to get right! Those people who died in the southern tornadoes that struck yesterday, that could have been ANY one of us. And we don't know how many of them had accepted the Lord Jesus into their hearts. Let's hope that the majority of them did. You need to remember that with all these disasters happening, one could hit YOUR area soon and you or your family could be next. Life isn't a game. And it's not all about science and facts contrary to what you think. Death is very much a fact on the Earth and it's going to come for you one day when you don't expect it. No amount of science is going to save you from that.

Repent and accept the Lord into your heart so when that day comes, your not made property of Hell. Your property of God and taken to your eternal destiny, Heaven. People are going there everyday. And people are also entering Hell everyday unaware. Please look at your lives and start listening to your soul. You have one. And it thirst for the Lord. Praying for the victims of the tornadoe's families and praying for you guys. God bless!
The big scaries are coming to get you, kids. Be ready. All of this fear mongering is unbefitting a follower of Christ. We are to be fearless, not full of fear.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:15 AM

2,826 posts, read 2,367,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
On the very night that David Wilkerson died in an Auto accident. America was hit by one of the most destructive tornado outbreaks in it's history. Wilkerson had a vision from God back in 1973. And he stated that as Americas turned from God. Nature would go wild. He told us that there would be periods of relief. Yet such destructive record breaking changes would continue with greater intensity. Wilkerson also stated, that discerning people will have within them an innate knowledge that God is behind these strange events and is unleashing the fury of nature to force men into a mood of concern about eternal values. Wilkerson recorded all of this in his book titled "The Vision", back in 1974. He also stated that not only would the weather be a problem for America and the world. The economies of the world would be in great distress. Wilkerson said he did not know when all of this would happen. He did say the only thing he was sure of, is that the Holy Spirit has prompted him to warn everyone who will listen, that these things are coming and conditions will worsen.

The fact that all of this destruction has happened on the very night that Wilkerson died. Should make us consider and look at his prophecies a little closer. Wilkerson always pointed people to Jesus Christ. And based on Wilkerson's other prophecies. Jesus Christ will be the only one that can protect us in the future.
Oh, give me a break.

The world may worsen, but i hardly think God has this much invested in some goofy guy.

Let me make a better prediction. No matter who becomes elected next, they will become a dictator. One or both might become the antichrist. By that, we have some picture of some demon type supernatural thing. But the Bible gives a better picture. The Christ is described as a shepherd who cares for his sheep. Okay, imagine a bad shepherd, one who leads his lambs to the slaughter, fattening them up for the kill. There will be plague (as medicine continues to become a for-profit business instead of seeing themselves as a mission to heal others), famine (processing plants and agrobusinesses are unsustasinable, and are driving family farms out of business, they also are gene modifying crops, meaning when those crops fail we will have little food), war (these syrian refugees are being forced down everybody's throat, sooner or later there will be an incident), and death (all of the above, but also if govts in the world become corrupt enough, they may kill their own citizens). There will be natural disasters, and the results of pollution. And the next 20 years will be a very crappy time to live, unless people do something.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:38 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
Oh, give me a break.

The world may worsen, but i hardly think God has this much invested in some goofy guy.

Let me make a better prediction. No matter who becomes elected next, they will become a dictator. One or both might become the antichrist. By that, we have some picture of some demon type supernatural thing. But the Bible gives a better picture. The Christ is described as a shepherd who cares for his sheep. Okay, imagine a bad shepherd, one who leads his lambs to the slaughter, fattening them up for the kill. There will be plague (as medicine continues to become a for-profit business instead of seeing themselves as a mission to heal others), famine (processing plants and agrobusinesses are unsustasinable, and are driving family farms out of business, they also are gene modifying crops, meaning when those crops fail we will have little food), war (these syrian refugees are being forced down everybody's throat, sooner or later there will be an incident), and death (all of the above, but also if govts in the world become corrupt enough, they may kill their own citizens). There will be natural disasters, and the results of pollution. And the next 20 years will be a very crappy time to live, unless people do something.
The Anti-Christ will be Middle-Eastern....

Old 10-14-2016, 05:41 AM

2,826 posts, read 2,367,893 times
The Anti-Christ is a concept more than a person. Syrian refugees is an antichrist, something people are helping because it makes them feel virtuous, but which might instead betray them.You must not think of these things as a single person. Stop looking for a historical Jesus, it doesnt matter.

Throughout history there has been Savior, and Betrayer. Prior to Jesus there was Mithra. In Buddhism there is Guanyin. And so on. There has always been a Savior. And there will always be a Betrayer. This Betrayer may be one person or many.

http://americanvision.org/3670/the-antichrist-hoax/

In any case, lets look at the prediction. The Antichrist will have ten kingdoms. Ten or more countries have sold out their own best interests because they see new income (which may or may not exist) in the form of more taxpayers. These are "kingdoms" of the antichrist, kingdoms that have sold out.

http://nuclearsuntan.blogspot.com/20...-regional.html

War, famine, plague, and death. Famine through Monsanto's monopoly, when it finally collapses. Plague, through medical bureaucracy that just doesnt work. War, when countries either have civil war or war with outsiders. And death, lots of death. This is not a prophecy, it is a basic observation that anyone with eyes open could make. And irt can be averted.

Here is the thing, the Bible exists in eternal time. Each generation that has a Savior also has a Betrayer.

Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 10-14-2016 at 05:55 AM..

Old 10-14-2016, 06:28 PM

283 posts, read 369,989 times
That the hands of the sisters Death and Night, incessantly softly wash again, and ever again, this soil’d world-

Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Old 10-15-2016, 10:07 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times
The first time I ever heard about Wilkerson was on shortwave, "Brother" Stair.
Brother Stair says after he dies, the tribulation comes. He's been at it for decades,
has a community in South Carolina.

Old 10-17-2016, 09:43 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,001 times
David Wilkerson might be the main modern prophet with 6-7 perhaps establishing their proof of prophecy I love Rabbi Jonathan Cahn (messianic) but he falls somewhat short of being a prophet. He might be the world's greatest watchman and bible prodigy for his linking Isaiah 9:10 to 100% of the 9/11 events called Harbingers. He Is a master in uncovering dozen of mysteries we were all clueless is sought by leading investment prodigies ( themselves) for market plotting based on the Shemitah cycles and the 7 year market crash cycles ( he did not discover) as they existed for the past century ( gone unnoticed and simply needed a hellloooo!) I won't list perceived prophets because agnostics and discontented odd Christians jump on these lists with bizzare accusations and lack of history. The prophets will surface in time so don't get your "special self" in a bundle lol!

Last edited by openmike; 10-17-2016 at 09:57 PM..

Old 10-17-2016, 11:40 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
I never heard of David Wilkerson, or his death, and really don't care what somebody thinks god's coming judgement might be.

People who think they have a clue how a God might think are idiots.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:55 AM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times
Guano loco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality