Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2011, 07:29 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
A global earthquake? You fail at Geophysics.
Actually in the not to distant future I believe your going to have a Geophysics lesson. Only God will be your instructor, and the entire earth will be the classroom.LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Must be like living life as a small rodent. You spend all day worrying about what's going to pounce on you and devour you.
I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about you guys.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:40 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Actually in the not to distant future I believe your going to have a Geophysics lesson. Only God will be your instructor, and the entire earth will be the classroom.LOL
Or not.

Is it time to talk to your doc about adjusting your meds again?

Old 05-01-2011, 07:51 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
No, I think what he meant to say was that a Global Earthquake is no earthquake at all. think about that. I think what you mean is multiple earthquakes. But I don't see that as very Benevolent. though I guess i'd be happy for you if God did happen to agree with you, like you stipulate.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:00 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
On the very night that David Wilkerson died in an Auto accident. America was hit by one of the most destructive tornado outbreaks in it's history. Wilkerson had a vision from God back in 1973. And he stated that as Americas turned from God. Nature would go wild. He told us that there would be periods of relief. Yet such destructive record breaking changes would continue with greater intensity. Wilkerson also stated, that discerning people will have within them an innate knowledge that God is behind these strange events and is unleashing the fury of nature to force men into a mood of concern about eternal values. Wilkerson recorded all of this in his book titled "The Vision", back in 1974. He also stated that not only would the weather be a problem for America and the world. The economies of the world would be in great distress. Wilkerson said he did not know when all of this would happen. He did say the only thing he was sure of, is that the Holy Spirit has prompted him to warn everyone who will listen, that these things are coming and conditions will worsen.

The fact that all of this destruction has happened on the very night that Wilkerson died. Should make us consider and look at his prophecies a little closer. Wilkerson always pointed people to Jesus Christ. And based on Wilkerson's other prophecies. Jesus Christ will be the only one that can protect us in the future.
HAHAHAHAH

LEAVE OUR COUNTRY! please!!!

"on the very day he died...we got hit by tornato outbreaks" realize the stupidity of that statement.

did you ever bother to think that because there are more things to
destroy is the only reason they were suposedly more destructive?

I chose to belive that God wanted him dead. God is trying to show Christians in the bible belt a lesson, first with dry spells, then floods, and now with tornatoes. He wants them to GTFO. IDK about you, But God is blessing me beautifully and IT's HOLYNESS inspires me to urge you to seek mental help and stop pitying yourself.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:14 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
On the very night that David Wilkerson died in an Auto accident. America was hit by one of the most destructive tornado outbreaks in it's history. Wilkerson had a vision from God back in 1973. And he stated that as Americas turned from God. Nature would go wild. He told us that there would be periods of relief. Yet such destructive record breaking changes would continue with greater intensity. Wilkerson also stated, that discerning people will have within them an innate knowledge that God is behind these strange events and is unleashing the fury of nature to force men into a mood of concern about eternal values. Wilkerson recorded all of this in his book titled "The Vision", back in 1974. He also stated that not only would the weather be a problem for America and the world. The economies of the world would be in great distress. Wilkerson said he did not know when all of this would happen. He did say the only thing he was sure of, is that the Holy Spirit has prompted him to warn everyone who will listen, that these things are coming and conditions will worsen.

The fact that all of this destruction has happened on the very night that Wilkerson died. Should make us consider and look at his prophecies a little closer. Wilkerson always pointed people to Jesus Christ. And based on Wilkerson's other prophecies. Jesus Christ will be the only one that can protect us in the future.
Is there any proof that America as a nation had turned to God in the first place ?.

What do you consider a nation that has turned to God ?

Old 05-01-2011, 08:15 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Quote:
On the very night that David Wilkerson died in an Auto accident. America was hit by one of the most destructive tornado outbreaks in it's history.
More likely this old end of timer, heard about the storms on his car radio, took his hands off the wheel, closed his eyes and yelled hallelujah hallelujah hallelu...... the last one cut short because he drove into an semi because he had his eyes shut.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
No, I think what he meant to say was that a Global Earthquake is no earthquake at all. think about that. I think what you mean is multiple earthquakes. But I don't see that as very Benevolent. though I guess i'd be happy for you if God did happen to agree with you, like you stipulate.

In the day that God destroys the Great Nothern nations that try to destroy the state of Israel.

Ezekiel 39:19.20

For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beast of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, (AND ALL THE MEN THAT ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, SHALL SHAKE AT MY PRESENCE, AND THE MOUNTAINS SHALL BE THROWN DOWN, AND THE STEEP PLACES SHALL FALL, AND EVERY WALL SHALL FALL TO THE GROUND.)

Old 05-02-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
More likely this old end of timer, heard about the storms on his car radio, took his hands off the wheel, closed his eyes and yelled hallelujah hallelujah hallelu...... the last one cut short because he drove into an semi because he had his eyes shut.

Wilkerson was killed in the afternoon. The storms did not occur until some hours later, and in the evening. Wilkerson himself could not of known that these storms would be so violent. And it should be obvious all the people killed and injured did not know that either. Wilkersons death, and the storms so linked together. Was God's exclamation point. And should be viewed as just one more warning for the world to consider.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Wilkerson was killed in the afternoon. The storms did not occur until some hours later, and in the evening. Wilkerson himself could not of known that these storms would be so violent. And it should be obvious all the people killed and injured did not know that either. Wilkersons death, and the storms so linked together. Was God's exclamation point. And should be viewed as just one more warning for the world to consider.
Wow, you are even more deluded than I thought! Amazing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality