Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 03:00 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
From what I understand, we will always have free will and it is God who changes His path to meet ours. For instance, if we are following a path of goodness and then all of a sudden we do something that is not in harmony, God will adjust Himself to our outcome. I will have to look this up again in one of my books but He will still know where we are going and wil never take away free will for all eternity. (If I can remember which book! )

A belief in God is necessary to get to the Kingdom of God but an athiest can still get to the natural love heavens without that belief as long as they are on a path that is good. A belief in Jesus as a man is never necessary however, the teachings of Jesus are necessary, praying for and receiving Divine Love. No, I'm not a bible reader.

hhmmm, Not sure about free will...there is only the will of God which is life...and the other end which is death....you may chose?...but isn't life the right choice???...for in death there is no choice!,,,for the dead know nothing!..the dead are nothing...and the dead that have not done the will of God, that read the will of God and denied it, will remain dead to God....but those who died doing service for God, tending and keeping things as God made us for..and abiding in his will and word to the end of time here....well, they live on, or are raised back to life, after being murdered by the dead...when God says so.

And the new..is made by those who do Good for God makes all things Good with Good things!...as it says..God saw that they were Good!..///..the dead make nothing!...Your choice?...well that is probably true, but why would someone want to die before trying that simple instruction under those simple laws, covenants, and precepts!...so simple a child could do it...and maybe only children can.....and yet here it says..."who are all of these"...and the angel says "they are those who washed their cloaks in the blood of the lamb, repented, baptized, and fulfilled something.....meaning they abided in the will, they fulfilled the word, they restored onto God what was his...and they went the extra mile and faced evil and sin and did not partake for it, would surely make them dead to God if they sinned on sin ...but as it is written..they were before God the eternal living God of life...and He forgave them who slaughtered them, and blessed them..in hopes they would see more into what was being made known as new, and living!..and when evil kills them in that sinless form...it shows us all in death..that death is for sin, as sin is for death...and God raises us up out of it, when we complete the training the teacher brought with him....truth!....."See I am making all things New"...God is going to start over...and time has been allotted this world to a finite state...So that it ends in a way...but it continues on in another...as Jesus comes for another 1000 year rule.....and they are the last to come out of it all...doing the things God asked...and restoring something onto God..that was falsely Judged/profaned by Humans in error.
And with that done...we then make EDENS with GOD..forever in peace health and happiness...and the Earth will be no more known as DEATH..in that final end...of SIN and EVILDOERS!

REMEMBER THE WORD "FREE" is part of the CHOICE...and the IDOL of SIN is in the PAYING PART!

Last edited by Sir Les; 05-12-2011 at 03:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 03:11 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
hhmmm, Not sure about free will...there is only the will of God which is life...and the other end which is death....you may chose...but isn't life the right choice...for in death there is no choice!,,,for the dead know nothing!..the dead are nothing...and the dead that have not done the will of God, will remain dead....but those who died doing service for God, tending and keeping things as God made us for..and abiding in his will and word....well they live on, or are raised back to life...when God says so.

And the new..is made by those who do...as it says....the dead make nothing!...Your choice!
You and I have different definitions for death. You are stating (as I understand your post) that after the death of the body we know nothing. The way that it was explained to me is that it is the dead soul that knows dothing. The soul so evil that it cannot come back to the light of God. As far as I know, there is no one on earth that is that evil so everyone wil get to heaven. Now heaven is a big place and hell is just the darker parts of heaven. Depending on the soul condition, that is the part of heaven (light or dark) you end up in and will continue on your journey. Jesus stated that there are may mansions in heaven. He was talking about mansion worlds in which each soul makes up his or her own place that they must rise above. Even the most fundamentalist or saintly person cannot see God until they do what Jesus asked. Become like God in substance. No one can do that for you except you .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality