U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 PM

21,895 posts, read 9,740,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
jesus did not die yet.
That would have Him pushing 2045 years as a human . . . Hmmmmm. You Arabs have some strange beliefs to say the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Status: "My Human is an Idiot--Signed The Cat" (set 9 days ago)

9,437 posts, read 3,260,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
That would have Him pushing 2045 years as a human . . . Hmmmmm. You Arabs have some strange beliefs to say the least.
Because you find them to be strange is that valid criteria to classify them as erroneous? BTW like the majority of Muslims I am not Arabic. Islam is no more an Arabic belief than Christianity is a Jewish Belief.

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 05-18-2011 at 11:19 PM..

Old 05-19-2011, 12:01 AM

24,030 posts, read 16,677,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Because you find them to be strange is that valid criteria to classify them as erroneous? BTW like the majority of Muslims I am not Arabic. Islam is no more an Arabic belief than Christianity is a Jewish Belief.
Erroneous? I find them ridiculous, impossible and just plain silly.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:12 AM

439 posts, read 234,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

they wanted to kill jesus but Allah cause him to ascend unto him.

jesus now is in heaven .

he never died and he is going to die on earth and this is one of the biggest signs of last day.

And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed. The Noble Quran.

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise. The Noble Quran.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:31 AM

4,325 posts, read 3,117,791 times
Quote:
they wanted to kill jesus but Allah cause him to ascend unto him.

jesus now is in heaven .

he never died and he is going to die on earth and this is one of the biggest signs of last day.
And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed. The Noble Quran.

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise. The Noble Quran.

Jesus did die on the cross but His soul is alive, just as ours will be upon death of this body.

"For while my body has these many centuries been returned to the elements from which they proceeded, and is no longer in existence as such, or can be brought back into existence through any such mysterious ceremony as the blood and wine now practiced among religious cults, nevertheless what is really alive is my immortal soul, with my teachings which show the way to achieve immortality of soul longing to the Father. For it is the Divine Love that gives eternal life, and not that bread which is material, which as experienced by my body, suffers decay and is subject to the laws of the physical and hence transitory world". So sayeth Jesus, Master of the Celestial Heavens. http://new-birth.net/ntr/revelation11.htm

Old 05-19-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Jesus did die on the cross but His soul is alive, just as ours will be upon death of this body.

"For while my body has these many centuries been returned to the elements from which they proceeded, and is no longer in existence as such, or can be brought back into existence through any such mysterious ceremony as the blood and wine now practiced among religious cults, nevertheless what is really alive is my immortal soul, with my teachings which show the way to achieve immortality of soul longing to the Father. For it is the Divine Love that gives eternal life, and not that bread which is material, which as experienced by my body, suffers decay and is subject to the laws of the physical and hence transitory world". So sayeth Jesus, Master of the Celestial Heavens. Revelation 11: Jesus elaborates on the crucifixion. NTR:56
Here is the major point of difference between Christianity and us. We do not believe Jesus(as) died, but was saved from Death on earth and lifted bodily to Heaven.

This is probably the only difference we have that is non-negotiable for either of us. But it is the most important factor and a central belief for both of our faiths. I believe you are in error just as strongly as you believe I am in error.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Here is the major point of difference between Christianity and us. We do not believe Jesus(as) died, but was saved from Death on earth and lifted bodily to Heaven.

This is probably the only difference we have that is non-negotiable for either of us. But it is the most important factor and a central belief for both of our faiths. I believe you are in error just as strongly as you believe I am in error.
So you don't believe it even when it comes from the Man Himself, the one who was murdered because He stood by God? So Jesus is now a liar. I'm sure He's listening in on this conversation and laughing. He could not have left this earth if His material body was still alive. The material body has to have a soul and spirit to function else He'd be a zombie, no thoughts or feelings. C'mon. Seriusly? You actually think a body can walk around with no soul or spirit.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
So you don't believe it even when it comes from the Man Himself, the one who was murdered because He stood by God? So Jesus is now a liar. I'm sure He's listening in on this conversation and laughing. He could not have left this earth if His material body was still alive. The material body has to have a soul and spirit to function else He'd be a zombie, no thoughts or feelings. C'mon. Seriusly? You actually think a body can walk around with no soul or spirit.
The truth is:

Surah 2 al-Nissa

Quote:
157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-
I agree one of is following a lie. We simply disagree over which of us is.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:16 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,900,668 times
Quote:
jesus did not die yet.
His corpse has long since turned to dust...THAT'S A FACT...even if you don't believe it.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
The truth is:

Surah 2 al-Nissa

I agree one of is following a lie. We simply disagree over which of us is.
Just because it's written in a book and believed for thousands of years, does not make it true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality