Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 04:31 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,924,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Some of it may be true but Christ Michael DOES NOT believe in reincarnation. We don't keep coming back to this life because we can make corrections and help others from the spirit world
Ok. The statement YOU made, above, is what offended me - you did not say it was YOUR OPINION. You stated it as "truth." You, or anyone else does not know what ANYONE ELSE OR ANYTHING ELSE "believes." You can't.

It is a sore issue with me because there are so many fundamentalist people in the world who are harming the world with their "beliefs," which they refuse to scrutinize to see where they came from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2011, 04:53 PM

591 posts, read 641,318 times
THis is a poem I wrote that illustrates the phylosophy

I am Roland Of Giliad,
I can exist in different universes.
I am Christ,
In the prophesized New Heaven and Earth,
I can die and respawn.
I am "V",
I am the idea.
I am the Rider,
I am he.

In the New Heaven and Earth, you can be whatever the heck you want.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:03 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,240,453 times
I guess we're done with the apocalypse so it's on to the next fairy tale. By the way if archangels aren't flocking to your back yard you might try an archangel feeder Angel Feeder

Old 05-30-2011, 05:13 PM

The Rider is a spiritual phenomenon. Absorbing the Rider comes perfectly natural, because it is a phenomenon that occurs when picking up that particular sword, so to speak. Throwing the false prophet into the lake of fire because you are genually pissed off at him, is the phenomenon of the Rider. When you become enlightened to just how God feels about Muhammad, it just comes spewing forth. It is a natural phenomenon. THe Angel of Micheal is a whole nother animal. What is the spiritual phenomenon of Micheal? It makes me think.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:03 PM

222 posts, read 472,981 times
Bonkers!

The whole thing is mad!

Old 05-30-2011, 07:30 PM

Got this from Wiki. Assuming this is correct, this is Micheals deity. How faithful and true to the charecture can Micheal on the web be to the deity he represents? Is this person channeling the deity, and if so, how? How is this here deity an influence on the artist? Does the artist stay true to the ministry of the deity?

Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎ (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl) is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[1] the Book of Jude,[2] and the Book of Revelation, in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during his uprising.[3] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes"[1] who in Daniel's vision comes to Gabriel's aid in his contest with the angel of Persia (Dobiel). Michael is also described there as the advocate of the Children of Israel and as a "great prince who stands up for the children of your [Daniel's] people".[4]
In Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God" (mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which in Talmudic tradition is interpreted as a rhetorical question: "Who is like God?" (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. In this way, Michael is reinterpreted as a symbol of humility before God.[5][6]
Much of the late Midrashic detail about Michael was transmitted to Christianity through the Book of Enoch, whence it was taken up and further elaborated. Christian cultus devoted to the archangel was first initiated in the East, as a healer, at Chonae near Colossae in Phrygia and in the West, at the end of the fifth century, as a patron in war, at Monte Sant'Angelo sul Gargano. In late medieval Christianity, Michael, together with Saint George, became the patron saint of chivalry. Jean Molinet was one who glorified the primordial feat of arms of the archangel as "the first deed of knighthood and chivalrous prowess that was ever achieved."[7] Thus Michael was the natural patron of the first chivalric order of France, the Order of Saint Michael of 1469. In the British honours system, a chivalric order founded in 1818 is also named for these two saints, the Order of St Michael and St George. Michael is also considered in many Christian circles as the patron saint of the warrior. Police officers and soldiers, particularly paratroopers and fighter pilots, regard him as their patron. He is the Patron of the Catholic Police Guild. He is also a patron of Germany,[8] the City of Brussels,[9] and Kiev.
Roman Catholics, Anglicans, and Lutherans refer to him as Saint Michael the Archangel and also simply as Saint Michael. Orthodox Christians refer to him as the Taxiarch Archangel Michael or simply Archangel Michael.[10] Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh-day Adventists, and certain New Age Christian denominations refer to Michael as the Christ Michael, or Christ before he became man.[11][12][13] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that Michael is the heavenly form of Adam from the Book of Genesis, and that Michael assisted Jehovah (the heavenly form of Jesus Christ) in the creation of the world under the direction of God the Father.[citation needed]

Old 05-30-2011, 07:54 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,240,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
The Rider is a spiritual phenomenon. Absorbing the Rider comes perfectly natural, because it is a phenomenon that occurs when picking up that particular sword, so to speak. Throwing the false prophet into the lake of fire because you are genually pissed off at him, is the phenomenon of the Rider. When you become enlightened to just how God feels about Muhammad, it just comes spewing forth. It is a natural phenomenon. THe Angel of Micheal is a whole nother animal. What is the spiritual phenomenon of Micheal? It makes me think.
I prefer pot. It makes me feel good but I can still separate fantasy from reality.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:39 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,859,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Well I thought the message from Gabriel coming through automatic writing by a person named BDivine was pretty darned funny.
I too can enjoy the irony, perhaps the saddest part....this guy might just be serious!! It has to be a boring life if the best thing you can come up with are imaginary messages from non-existent beings.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
I prefer pot. It makes me feel good but I can still separate fantasy from reality.

THe deity of Jesus, the Rider, Angels..etc..are for Christians to absorb. There are charectures in the Bible that God wants you to take to influence, be inspired by, and absorb the idea. Actually BEING the deity. There was something about John the Baptist actually BEING Alijja in the Bible isn't there? Like he fully absorbed the deity of him in some way.

Matthew 11:7-14 declares, “As John's disciples were leaving, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: ‘What did you go out into the desert to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are in kings' palaces. Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 1This is the one about whom it is written: "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.” I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.’"

Old 05-31-2011, 02:24 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,023,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Ok. The statement YOU made, above, is what offended me - you did not say it was YOUR OPINION. You stated it as "truth." You, or anyone else does not know what ANYONE ELSE OR ANYTHING ELSE "believes." You can't.

It is a sore issue with me because there are so many fundamentalist people in the world who are harming the world with their "beliefs," which they refuse to scrutinize to see where they came from.
I am not now nor have I ever been a fundy. To robotic for my taste. I seek to find the truth and when I know without a doubt that something is true after much pondering, I keep it as my own. I never force my beliefs nor threaten in any way to make someone believe them.

No worries. Things are the way they should be. There are many people here who do state things as fact and if we always jump to the conclusion that they are saying it as fact, we can really throw our own spiritual path off its keel if we fly off the handle for every little thing. As I have always been told, take what you want and leave the rest. Everything on these kinds of forums is stated as opinion only. There are just people, and I do make that mistake, who say things without thinking first so it will seem as if the fact has been presented. Just BE love and the rest will work itself out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality