U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-31-2011, 03:08 PM

11,168 posts, read 9,250,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
And now, a message from Archangel Michael:

yoursoulpurpose
Michael told me to take several young wives, build up a 20 year supply of fine alcoholic beverages and move out into the desert with them all to await the end of days. Anybody want to come with us?
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 03:28 PM

2,098 posts, read 1,403,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Michael told me to take several young wives, build up a 20 year supply of fine alcoholic beverages and move out into the desert with them all to await the end of days. Anybody want to come with us?
If someone'll supply guns 'n ammo, I'm in!!

Old 05-31-2011, 04:20 PM

24,305 posts, read 17,274,227 times
The only angel I get messages from is some dude named Beelzebub, and they are always nasty suggestions of stuff he wants me to do....He talks through my dog, by the way.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:22 PM

10,452 posts, read 5,206,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Just BE love and the rest will work itself out.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:25 PM

222 posts, read 242,133 times
Quote:
Can you make sure you get the English footie? If so, I'll tag along

Old 06-01-2011, 06:55 AM

858 posts, read 1,168,310 times
Quote:
If I can find 20 young lassies to come along I'll be there. Hope they don't need to be vestal virgin cos there seems to be a shortage in my area.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:33 AM

7,884 posts, read 4,422,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
THis is a poem I wrote that illustrates the phylosophy

I am Roland Of Giliad,
I can exist in different universes.
I am Christ,
In the prophesized New Heaven and Earth,
I can die and respawn.
I am "V",
I am the idea.
I am the Rider,
I am he.

Don't give up the day job man!!

Old 07-15-2012, 07:44 AM

3,786 posts, read 1,408,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Some of it may be true but Christ Michael DOES NOT believe in reincarnation. We don't keep coming back to this life because we can make corrections and help others from the spirit world
Jesus believed in reincarnation, he was the reincarnation of the Messiah, and John the Baptist was a reincarnation too. No?

The angels and demons should turn away from their evil corruption and seek enlightenment.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 07-15-2012 at 08:10 AM..

Old 07-15-2012, 12:27 PM

15,435 posts, read 7,168,278 times
That is certainly what the Bible seems to say. The gospels imply strongly that the messiah in spirit - being the spirit of David and probably even Adam - was incarnated in Jesus as messsiah. That was the apostles' belief and Paul's too. None of them believed that Jesus was the Shekinah incarnated or God in the flesh as the Christian OT writers had come to believe.

Of course incarnation of the spirit of the messiah is not quite what Hinduism or Buddhism means by reincarnation, since it was a one off for a particular god-plan purpose and is NOT what happens to everyone, just as Elijah ascending to heaven (lucky, since a messenger for the messiah would be needed to be incarnated into John the baptist) was a one - off and did not happen to everyone.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:40 PM

9,621 posts, read 6,510,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
Next time any of you are having a chat with an angel, would you ask why they have wings and feathers, and if they ever shed the feathers please?

You see in my back garden there are an awful lot of feathers lying about and I don't want to clean them up in case the owner comes looking for them.

They're sorta grey, so perhaps they came from an older angel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
I prefer pot. It makes me feel good but I can still separate fantasy from reality.
PS: the OP is quite old, but I did go into the Automatic Writing section in the original link and give you this part of it:

"After you have centered yourself for a couple of minutes, you are ready to proceed.

Start by writing a question to the Angels. A good way to start is by writing
"Dear Archangel Michael (or whoever you chose) I thank you for being with me today and helping me to clearly hear and write your messages. What message do you have for me today?

Now, you may actually just close your eyes and have your pen ready to write .Generally Archangels will always start with addressing you as "Dear One" or "Heavenly child" so this is a good way to know if you are hearing correctly.

Yes, generally this will just be an inner knowing,you may even feel its your own voice,and this is ok! Your Angels are directing the whole thing, so don't worry that you are getting it wrong!

Now, just let this flow...it may take some time to get used to, but soon enough,it will start pouring out."

...as a nifty little exposť if some of you originally resisted the devilish temptation to go and intellectually "bone up", as it were...

(PS: when I tried it, my mind just poured out the same stuff: "Gohhddd! Total gibberish! Run. Be very much afraid! Hide your conscious mind from this potent crappola!" Like that, only non-stop!

Sheesh. To think that some peop..... nah, I'll just leave it all alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality