Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2007, 10:40 PM

14 posts, read 80,781 times

Advertisements

I looked back a few pages, and I didn't see a thread like this. I thought it would be awesome to have a place where we could all share the wonderful things God has done in our lives!!

I will share a testamony to start

My mom, was diagnosed with Grave's Disease back in April. The doctor told her she wanted to pump my mom full of radioactive crap to kill my moms thyroid. My mom told me about this, and I said NO!!! I told my mom to try medications for a while first and in the mean time, pray. At church the following Sunday, there was an alter call for healing. My mom went down. When she went back 3 weeks later for blood work, the doctor called my mom, told her to get off the medications she is on, because there is nothign wrong with my moms thyroid. God healed my mom!!!

Please, share your testamonies!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2007, 11:35 PM

2,800 posts, read 9,991,474 times
There is actually another thread for testimonies...here it is. The mods usually put to like threads together.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...testimony.html

Wonderful testimony! Thanks for sharing!

Old 08-07-2007, 12:30 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,864,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Iowan View Post
I looked back a few pages, and I didn't see a thread like this. I thought it would be awesome to have a place where we could all share the wonderful things God has done in our lives!!

I will share a testamony to start

My mom, was diagnosed with Grave's Disease back in April. The doctor told her she wanted to pump my mom full of radioactive crap to kill my moms thyroid. My mom told me about this, and I said NO!!! I told my mom to try medications for a while first and in the mean time, pray. At church the following Sunday, there was an alter call for healing. My mom went down. When she went back 3 weeks later for blood work, the doctor called my mom, told her to get off the medications she is on, because there is nothign wrong with my moms thyroid. God healed my mom!!!

Please, share your testamonies!!
That's wonderful! Yes, God still heals today...He does not change...we have a WONDERFUL God!

Bud

Old 08-07-2007, 09:24 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,445,935 times
[quote=kawgpz550;1224999]There is actually another thread for testimonies...here it is. The mods usually put to like threads together.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...testimony.html

Wonderful testimony! Thanks for sharing![/quot

I would love to see this thread on testimonies come back to life. They were so inspiring and not one arguement in them, just great people sharing great moments

Old 02-16-2008, 07:52 PM

265 posts, read 614,180 times
with all the things God has done for me I'll just say I'm greatful for good health in times when the list of things can kill is way too long. I am also thankful for a sound mind with all the things in this life that at one time or another threaten my mind. finally I give God perfect praise that I have hope for tomorrow when for many reasons tomorrow don't look so bright. I wouldn't wanna know what it's like to live without Jesus in these times. I am absolutely thankful and filled with unlimited praise.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:08 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,215,172 times
Would this be better placed in the christianity sub-folder?
I could always provide testimony about being an atheist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality