Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 02:57 PM

36 posts, read 40,300 times

Advertisements

Dear Friends, certainly you have observed the striking escalation of natural, manmade and unexplained events in our increaslingly volatile world. No one of sound mind can deny that something extraordinary is taking place in our generation. Earthquakes, volcanism, floods, fires and weather related disasters are up a hundred fold from a mere decade ago. The same holds true for global conflict, famine and human suffering throughout the world. Even the natural world seems to be falling apart, huge numbers of fish, birds and mamals are dying withour apparent cause. Just a few monthis aqgo 121,000 rare antelope died all at once for no apparent reason.

What's going on? Things are not right with the world. Humanity does not have an answer for any of this. Even the heavens seem to be saying something to us. The blood moons tetrad on Jewish holy days is a significant event that we cannot deny. every time these have happened, three occurances in the last 600 years, somethin BIG has happened with the nation of Israel. Why should this time be any different? There are just too many signs for us to ignore. How can you explain any of this in human terms. The truth is thaqt everything is lining up exactly as Bible prophecy says it will. I just want to know how we can go on denying what seems so obvious???????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 03:04 PM

7,244 posts, read 7,066,230 times

Old 09-11-2015, 03:07 PM

371 posts, read 337,665 times
Wonder what the other 95% of life that died in the Permian thought...the end must be nigh!

Old 09-11-2015, 03:34 PM

Sorry, I never said the end was nigh. Like it or not, scripture speaks of all of these things in detail, and in very unambiguous terms. Therefore, it just seems to me that there is something at work beyond our experience or comprehension. I'm just stating the obvious, something very strange is happening and we cannot deny it. There seems to be an ominous sense underlying everything going on in the world. I feel it, and I'm sure you all do too. I truly believe that what is happening cannot be explained in natural terms.

Old 09-11-2015, 04:05 PM

23,170 posts, read 26,182,686 times
It appears that a natural history study needs is called for here.
Or perhaps the Humble Witness would like to tell us what all these things that are spoken to in detail are that can't be explained in natural terms?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:25 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,275,259 times
Yup-there are too many signs to ignore. Higher temperatures. The glaciers are melting. Permafrost is thawing. We are having mega storms & mega droughts.

Could it just be possible that all these are caused by HUMANS??!!!! The fact that the world is burning more fossil fuels couldn't possibly have anything to do with that.

And then there are THESE signs:

Cat

Old 09-11-2015, 04:25 PM

7,244 posts, read 7,066,230 times
No, I don't "feel" anything of the sort. I don't look for information in a moldy old book of stories.

For example, I read a scientific article about the reason for the deaths of the antelope. Reasons, not abstract guesswork from an old and overly translated book.

Old 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM

1,490 posts, read 1,213,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHumbleWitness View Post
Dear Friends, certainly you have observed the striking escalation of natural, manmade and unexplained events in our increaslingly volatile world. No one of sound mind can deny that something extraordinary is taking place in our generation. Earthquakes, volcanism, floods, fires and weather related disasters are up a hundred fold from a mere decade ago. The same holds true for global conflict, famine and human suffering throughout the world. Even the natural world seems to be falling apart, huge numbers of fish, birds and mamals are dying withour apparent cause. Just a few monthis aqgo 121,000 rare antelope died all at once for no apparent reason.
I'd like to see the data you are referencing that indicates "earthquakes, volcanism, floods, fires and weather related disasters are up a hundred fold from a mere decade ago".

I'd also point out that "a decade ago" plenty of people just like you claimed the same thing. And they were all more "right" than the people who proclaimed it a decade before them...who were also somehow more "right" than the people a decade earlier as well.

Old 09-11-2015, 04:34 PM

Ok, explain the sudden wildlife die-offs. Thousands of birds suddenly falling out of the sky. Millions of dead fish suddenly appearing on beaches around the world. The 121,000 antelope suddenly dropping dead. Just a few weeks ago over one million crabs showed up dead on a California shore. Can you explain the significance of the blood moon tertrads as they apply to Israel? Can you explain the sudden massive escalation of natural disasters around the world? Can you explain the correlation between the Biblical Shemitah cycle and past economic and global disasters? We are at the tail end of another Shemitah cycle and all indications are that something disasterous is heading our way. What natural explanations do you have for any of this?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:37 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,892,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHumbleWitness View Post
Dear Friends, certainly you have observed the striking escalation of natural, manmade and unexplained events in our increaslingly volatile world.

I just want to know how we can go on denying what seems so obvious???????

You have a point. It looks like the Jewish and Muslim world are going to hell in a handbasket.

Sandstorm plaguing Israel is worst in country's history | The Times of Israel

107 dead after crane collapses at world

As for myself, I am getting out in front of this trend. I'm converting to Buddhism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality