Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:56 PM

24 posts, read 102,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by satanoid View Post
How, you're calling all muslims satanists?

Would Jesus say something like that?
For one I aint Jesus! And I have my own deal with God.

They represent evil as does Satan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 05:17 PM

1 posts, read 2,100 times
Default Satanist Here

I am a satanist, I know many have asked if there were any satanists yet, well here one it.

Any questions? let me know

Old 08-20-2008, 05:43 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 6,996,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiree253 View Post
PhillyChief... what in the world are we going to do with you?

Those of us that are believers in Christ and God WERE GIVEN PROOF!

I don't know how else to say this again and again and again. WE GOT OUR PROOF IN WHATEVER FORM HE CHOSE TO GIVE IT TO US.

I am thankful and eternally grateful that I no longer have to question the ONE MAJOR thing my intelligent and logical brain couldn't readily accept. I am very lucky indeed.

I wish you all the best in whatever you believe and will pray for your happiness and salvation. Hope you don't mind, it's just what I'd like to do.

Just curious...you said you were "Given Proof". What proof were you given? If you mean the words in the Bible...that is only proof that men who lived 2000+ years ago needed to try to explain "everything" and had no knowledge of how to do that. Hence...stories and allegories and such.

By the way, I work in a jail...we have had quite a few professed Satanists here as inmates. I have no way to know exactly what they believe or why or how because I have not been interested enough to ask, but it seems to occasionally come with the territory: Personality Disorders=Satanism. Please note that I said occasionally. Personally, I think they are just looking for an excuse to tattoos grizzly things all over their bodies.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:54 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,929,402 times
I'm a bit of everything which also includes several Satanic philosophies, I also think that the laVeyan views on individualism are precious.

Old 08-20-2008, 06:34 PM

2,957 posts, read 7,364,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by balath666 View Post
I am a satanist, I know many have asked if there were any satanists yet, well here one it.

Any questions? let me know
Um, OK. Do you believe in Satan?
Satanism is a very interesting concept to me but I don't ever bring it up on this forum because I don't want to have to try to explain the concept which I believe is entirely misunderstood by almost everybody (including me).
Today, when real people say they are Satanists, they are usually saying that they ascribe to LaVeyan Satanism or some other type that does not actually believe in Biblical concepts like God/Satan, Heaven/Hell, etc.
Most modern Satanists are also atheists, right?
Anyway, as the resident Satanist - please give us a general explanation of your beliefs, and a breakdown of the different ways one can be a Satanist.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:59 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,146,226 times
I think it is safe to say that probably about 90% of Satanists take this religion as seriously as Pastafarians do theirs.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:50 PM

2,957 posts, read 7,364,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
I think it is safe to say that probably about 90% of Satanists take this religion as seriously as Pastafarians do theirs.
Aren't most existing Satanists people who don't consider it a religion but a personal philosophy?
I really don't know anything about people who *worship Satan* for real.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:08 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,641,265 times
In high school I had a black and a white rabbit. Their names were Satan and Satin...how funny

Old 08-21-2008, 09:14 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,146,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwoodpoint View Post
In high school I had a black and a white rabbit. Their names were Satan and Satin...how funny
Eh, ebony and ivory would've been better.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:59 AM

286 posts, read 803,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
RAmen! I have been touched by his noodly appendage and all is good.

Satanism really doesnt really have to do with worshiping Satan directly as its more about mocking the church. Besides, Satan is not a physical being or even really "evil" for that matter, it just represents an oppossing force...like up/down, light/dark and so on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality