Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 11:21 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,628,122 times

Advertisements

Allah the moon god cannot save you. The "angel of light" that visited Muhammed in a cave was Satan.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV

There is a curse for preaching another gospel

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8 KJV

Their false Jesus "Isa" is an anti-Christ.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22 KJV

Messiah Jesus is the only way to God

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6 KJV

Repent and turn to the true God

"And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Matthew 9:11-13 KJV

The true God you can trust

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." John 5:24 KJV

Light Ministries Prophecy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2011, 12:01 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,628,122 times
All things were created by and for God

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." Colossians 1:15-17 KJV

Man was created for moral obedience to have fellowship with our creator God through Lord Christ Jesus

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21 KJV

While Jesus is the Lord in which we will serve, it's important to note the following passage.
"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." John 15:14-16 KJV

Jesus calls his own his friends. Jesus is the truth and the light. We are to bring forth fruit.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23 KJV

We are the branches that are to bear fruit that abide in the vine Messiah Jesus.

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5 KJV

The Word is Trustworthy
"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." Matthew 24:34-35 KJV

Promise to overcomers
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. Revelation 2:7 KJV

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Revelation 2:11 KJV

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Revelation 2:17 KJV

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: Revelation 2:26 KJV

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. Revelation 3:5 KJV

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:12 KJV

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Revelation 3:21 KJV

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son." Revelation 21:7

Light Ministries Prophecy

Old 07-11-2011, 12:58 AM

11,798 posts, read 25,166,572 times
We are here because we evolved to be here. No gods necessary.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:08 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,577,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
And a planet with a breathable atmosphere helped!

Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 AM

2,705 posts, read 3,117,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt04 View Post
Hmm...sucks for you

The reason I know I'm here is my mom and dad forgot to wear a condom one night...
That's reason enough to exist but not reason enough to live.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Lazy atheism.

Why have we evolved to be here? Why?

Life needs a purpose.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:43 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,795,871 times
Thank god I was born on this side of the world so that I could have a different opinion and not be stoned/jailed/beheaded for it.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:34 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,722,210 times
i'm here because i was born to eat pizza did muhammad say anything about pizza in the qu'(_*-_-*_)ran

that's^^^^^ pepperoni on me pizza..

Old 07-11-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
i'm here because i was born to eat pizza did muhammad say anything about pizza in the qu'(_*-_-*_)ran

that's^^^^^ pepperoni on me pizza..
Pepperoni may not be halal.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:42 PM

330 posts, read 598,852 times
Perhaps it is a better energy to think about how you can make the world a better place instead of thinking about why you are here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality